Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Leonards / BP

Harzi

Hey this is kinda warrior "1000k w/o debuff" server every1 know "battlepriest" is fucked up here so maybe can boost about Int bp´s like add on leonards "INT" bonus instead str because its useless, it not big help but that str is nothing!:). And will be good if do some little boost on half bp priests seems like boosted that op kurian etc. Thx!

Thought priests already get a big boost from int.

Like 3 or 5 ap for each int stat. Got almost 3k AP as int bp o.O

104 str and 255 int.

If they wanna do anything i would say increase the damage of mages xD

No one plays them anymore except for 4 or 5 people. about 80% of the players are Warrior/Kurian just cause they are soo OP.

Hell its probally even more xD

If something should be boosted it's mages. In the first ApexKO i easily hit people around 2k with level 80 fire skill as a full MP mage with elixir +7. Now with fulitol +7, full MP jewels +9 my max hit has been 1,8k. Also firestaff has been nerfed so much that full MP mage with fire staff hits only ~150 dmg more than support lightning mage. The last thing about mages is that absolute power doesn't effect dmg almost at all. Max increase i've seen so far has been like 5% (On mobs, in pk there is no effect at all)

Kurians are not OP and i think they should stay like they are at the moment. They are a great support class but as soon as they run out of stamina / devil mode they are easy to take down. The same goes for every class, if your strongest skills are on a cooldown you are more likely to die.

Yes Devo you got ap like that but still you need good items for even tank 2warrior dude :) kurian with rentals kill any full geared class sad but true. ill just say fix the "bps" and fire mage !

True it drops 1k when i need to use a shield when fighting 2 or 3 warriors.

Some changes for a Fire Mage and a Archer would be more then welcome too.

I dont know why, but on the first server as a Fire Mage you could fight warriors in a vs and still have a chance to win.

But after the restart Fire Mages are just well.....  The staff attacks hit less or the same as a support light mage (160mp)

They should be hitting atleast 200 more then they are right now. (On each skill)

As for Archers, the 80 skill is just sad. It fails 4 out of the 5 times think its even more.

With the cooldown it has it should just be 100%.

AND ofcourse it would be smart to get some change to BP's. Like paper defence.

So some more classes get played. Its all warrior now xD

If something should be boosted it's mages. In the first ApexKO i easily hit people around 2k with level 80 fire skill as a full MP mage with elixir +7. Now with fulitol +7, full MP jewels +9 my max hit has been 1,8k. Also firestaff has been nerfed so much that full MP mage with fire staff hits only ~150 dmg more than support lightning mage. The last thing about mages is that absolute power doesn't effect dmg almost at all. Max increase i've seen so far has been like 5% (On mobs, in pk there is no effect at all)

fixed not nerfed.

In all fairness, do you really expect a class that has all of that utility to also be able to fight?

No one would play any other class (except Kurian cuz Kurian is OP :D) if priests can duff, buff, cure, heal AND do good damage all while being tanky as fk

8- man INT BP parties pls

In all fairness, do you really expect a class that has all of that utility to also be able to fight?

No one would pay any other class (except Kurian cuz Kurian is OP :D) if priests can duff, buff, cure, heal AND do good damage all while being tanky as fk

8- man INT BP parties pls

This. Wouldn't mind if paper str priests being buffed to hit abit more or atleast giving them paper anti def armors since they are dieing like shit anyway (or boosting int bp offhand weapons in a way if they have like 255+100 int atleast [using int armors, not hp ones] as well as using 2x weapons, no shield , they can hit abit more) but no ty for making a hybrid, full tanky, can heal-duff as well as hit gg, etc priest.

Problem with int bp's is that Helis dmg doesnt change much if you go from 2k ap to 3k ap, while for other classes the dmg increase is there. With mages if you hit barely more than a light mage then there is no reason to be a fire mage...I've heard this argument that "its like this in usko" but I'm not convinced in a private server this is a valid point.