Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

AlwaysFamouS Pk/ Vs Movie #1

SacrificeProductions

Kinda just put this video together with some clips i recorded. I didn't go to far into editing due to having to change pc's in a few days so no really good editing software is on my current pc. Tips to making my videos more interesting are always welcome.  Special shout out to MrWoodCock & Soapman06 for being gg duo/ trio attackers in war when we weren't organized :P/ Enjoy guys- AlwaysFamouS GANG Clan.

its always good to see a movie from apexko

I didnt like it tho:

first few minutes were just idiotic with song lyrics on top (srsly wtf?) and with Fukara doing some lame ass stupid stuff like running away for no reason

pedal/macro along with your gear makes vses real boring to watch

theres no interesting content where you do something from nothing, when you have full pt from most geared clans its really not a big deal to get kills

not much support on your party mates but in most of the scenes it wasnt needed that much

try getting some good people for duo or trio vs parties with priests and show us what you can do, like you mentioned some duo, trio with soap. I would like to see that :P

2/10

its always good to see a movie from apexko

I didnt like it tho:

first few minutes were just idiotic with song lyrics on top (srsly wtf?) and with Fukara doing some lame ass stupid stuff like running away for no reason

pedal/macro along with your gear makes vses real boring to watch

theres no interesting content where you do something from nothing, when you have full pt from most geared clans its really not a big deal to get kills

not much support on your party mates but in most of the scenes it wasnt needed that much

try getting some good people for duo or trio vs parties with priests and show us what you can do, like you mentioned some duo, trio with soap. I would like to see that :P

2/10 

Yeah it was only 4 days if clips on my weak pc, getting a new one soon, and idk the video lyrics overlay is a really nice effect, but it could have been cleaner.

Yeah it was only 4 days if clips on my weak pc, getting a new one soon, and idk the video lyrics overlay is a really nice effect, but it could have been cleaner.

i kinda liked the introduction, but yeah could be a bit cleaner. the overall is good. 

pedal much bruhhhhhhhhhhhh jk jk <3