Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Can we make server a bit less farm heavy?

666rosebug

1. Now that server populations are down to the likes of pk servers, can we soften it a bit? Or add more ways of getting geared. I don't really understand how any one is suppose to gear themselves without clan of friends who helping (meaning solo players, aka new players to server). Took me three day of farming raptors just to make a +8 and sell it for one piece of armor. I still have 4 pieces and 6 accessories to go. This is ridiculous, yes? With USKO like devil anvil, think farming should be softened. What any one else think?

2. F*** portu and their pudge pull, hate ko for ever bringing that class into game.

?3. Add drop for trina/tears to something besides KC store? Not all going to baba for their fking items and its unfair all these players who buy tears/trinas to +9 their stuff and what can we do about it? Nothing unless we also are willing to spend lots of our real money on our upgrades. Maybe a slight chance for drop to isloon? Or some other hard boss. Would definitely encourage people to be in cz bowl more around that time as well.

4. Monster stone drops are garbage right now, did about 20 in total don't think I got a single useful accessory for any class really, not just mine. Think we should take out a few useless drops from the loot table for MS boss. Maybe push up the rate of some of the accessories that new players will actually need? What you think?

Btw did i mention fk portu?

I Think a good way would be make a change with super shells crafting. In my opinion for some new players it will be good to craft them but too expensive Because of fantastic armor, i Think You should change it from 25x to 5 or something.

• Administrators

1. Now that server populations are down to the likes of pk servers, can we soften it a bit? Or add more ways of getting geared. I don't really understand how any one is suppose to gear themselves without clan of friends who helping (meaning solo players, aka new players to server). Took me three day of farming raptors just to make a +8 and sell it for one piece of armor. I still have 4 pieces and 6 accessories to go. This is ridiculous, yes? With USKO like devil anvil, think farming should be softened. What any one else think?

2. F*** portu and their pudge pull, hate ko for ever bringing that class into game.

?3. Add drop for trina/tears to something besides KC store? Not all going to baba for their fking items and its unfair all these players who buy tears/trinas to +9 their stuff and what can we do about it? Nothing unless we also are willing to spend lots of our real money on our upgrades. Maybe a slight chance for drop to isloon? Or some other hard boss. Would definitely encourage people to be in cz bowl more around that time as well.

4. Monster stone drops are garbage right now, did about 20 in total don't think I got a single useful accessory for any class really, not just mine. Think we should take out a few useless drops from the loot table for MS boss. Maybe push up the rate of some of the accessories that new players will actually need? What you think?

Btw did i mention fk portu?

1. Great idea, won't work that great in practice - the stronger will only get stronger faster than new players (which is the opposite of your intention) - decreasing the gap while keeping their progression rate the same is (in my opinion) the only way to make any meaningful change, the tradeoff being no attachment of new players to their characters. There are other ways (which need to come with other changes at the same time) which could achieve what you're asking for, too, however I'll need to run some numbers to get a clearer idea on whether these changes won't end up making the stronger even stronger as well.

3. Trinas and Tears are convenience items, they increase your chance of succeeding an upgrade of your choice, while adding these to bosses (as per your suggestion) sounds great on paper, the only thing this will achieve is the stronger getting the drops, increasing the rate of their gear progression. I'm not averse to adding it to some bosses, as you pointed out it might increase PK activity in bowl, however your initial problem (e.g. the 'need' to spend money) won't quite be addressed the way you think it will.

4. This actually sounds like a good way to close the gear gap somewhat, will be running some numbers prior to making a change to this though.

Yes, you mentioned "fk portu"

It's really easy to farm on this server tbh. 

Here are few examples to new players how to farm:

1. Mining. Forget about mining in moradon/emc, do fossils for krowaz materials instead.

With golden pickaxe you can do 4-5gb's / 2 hours. Yes, you will get raided so try to pick a proper time to do it.

2. Farming bloodseekers, 3-4gb's / 2 hours. Same thing with the raiding part.

3. Eslant. If and when the raiding begins, move into eslant and do Ewil Wizards. Sell good drops and turn shit drops into materials -> sell sell sell -> profit.

4. Bifrost. <-- One of the best farming events currently on server. If you manage to get a party you can pull easily 5-7gb's from the 2 hour farm.

Being solo will give you less value drops, but still able to farm atleast 3-4 gb's / 2 hours.

5. Events. Chaos / FT / Juraid. i know the droprates have been nerfed quite a bit, but you only need one lucky drop to get 10gb item.

6. Genie. There is free genie on the server, take advantage of that and enjoy farm while you are sleeping/working/school.

Good spots are Cardinals at EMC/Lufferson & Dragon Tooth Skeletons all around the map. 

7. Raptor/Shard -farm. That's something you mentioned before, however the farm turns into shit if you have bad run at anvil.

Consider selling everything as +1 and you can easily pull 2-3 gb's / hour. 

8. Right Premium. If you really put time into farming actively over the game -> choose DC premium, you will notice the difference instantly.

9. Clan. New players should look for clans to play with, they don't have to be amazing but im sure you can find someone to farm with -> faster farm overall.

If you got any questions about the ways of farming i mentioned, hit me up with a PM ingame.

Thanks, 

SPANKME

1. Mining. Forget about mining in moradon/emc, do fossils for krowaz materials instead.

With golden pickaxe you can do 4-5gb's / 2 hours. Yes, you will get raided so try to pick a proper time to do it.

3. Eslant. If and when the raiding begins, move into eslant and do Ewil Wizards. Sell good drops and turn shit drops into materials -> sell sell sell -> profit.

4. Bifrost. <-- One of the best farming events currently on server. If you manage to get a party you can pull easily 5-7gb's from the 2 hour farm.

Being solo will give you less value drops, but still able to farm atleast 3-4 gb's / 2 hours.

5. Events. Chaos / FT / Juraid. i know the droprates have been nerfed quite a bit, but you only need one lucky drop to get 10gb item.

6. Genie. There is free genie on the server, take advantage of that and enjoy farm while you are sleeping/working/school.

Good spots are Cardinals at EMC/Lufferson & Dragon Tooth Skeletons all around the map. 

7. Raptor/Shard -farm. That's something you mentioned before, however the farm turns into shit if you have bad run at anvil.

8. Right Premium. If you really put time into farming actively over the game -> choose DC premium, you will notice the difference instantly.

9. Clan. New players should look for clans to play with, they don't have to be amazing but im sure you can find someone to farm with -> faster farm overall.

If you got any questions about the ways of farming i mentioned, hit me up with a PM ingame.

Thanks, 

SPANKME

Dang bro haven't tried some of this, wish I had more friends ingame to do some of the party stuff with but for now I will do some of the solo stuff. Thanks :)

• Administrators

Thanks, 

SPANKME

Perhaps we should open a 'Just starting out? Here's a few tips' topic for new players, to me most of these seemed overly obvious (hell, play the content we provide you with, who'd have thunk!), but it seems there's a need for it ^_^

Dang bro haven't tried some of this, wish I had more friends ingame to do some of the party stuff with but for now I will do some of the solo stuff. Thanks :)

Just try out different clans, im sure you can find one that suits you the best.

We added a lot of strangers that we didn't play with before and we hare having a blast on ts :D

Perhaps we should open a 'Just starting out? Here's a few tips' topic for new players, to me most of these seemed overly obvious (hell, play the content we provide you with, who'd have thunk!), but it seems there's a need for it ^_^

Yup, the amount of people that don't know about sundries scrolls amazes me.

Some people don't know content is there is mostly why, or its purpose/farming capability. I am all for making a sticky on tips for new players like my self and others.

I Think a good way would be make a change with super shells crafting. In my opinion for some new players it will be good to craft them but too expensive Because of fantastic armor, i Think You should change it from 25x to 5 or something.

+1 since Krowaz has been implemented into the game I think it's fair enough if crafting super sells was easier. Maybe not 25-5 but to like 15 or 10. Also can we get the chaos generator moved to the front side? I believe it'll be more convenient for everybody

3. Trinas and Tears are convenience items, they increase your chance of succeeding an upgrade of your choice, while adding these to bosses (as per your suggestion) sounds great on paper, the only thing this will achieve is the stronger getting the drops, increasing the rate of their gear progression. I'm not averse to adding it to some bosses, as you pointed out it might increase PK activity in bowl, however your initial problem (e.g. the 'need' to spend money) won't quite be addressed the way you think it will.

Thats some evasive answer. Something besides KC store doesnt mean boss only. Could be gems, chests(apexis), frags etc. Doesnt even have to be high %rate.

The difference between newcommer and old player is in the +9s which newcommer cant get unless he buys lots of apex points. Thats because you made +8s not upgradable unless reversed (imho superbad decision but oh well).

Raided by Frombehind and few others from wrecked too.  if you're human ;)

Thats some evasive answer. Something besides KC store doesnt mean boss only. Could be gems, chests(apexis), frags etc. Doesnt even have to be high %rate.

The difference between newcommer and old player is in the +9s which newcommer cant get unless he buys lots of apex points. Thats because you made +8s not upgradable unless reversed (imho superbad decision but oh well).

Yeah that was my point, "nothing unless we are also willing to pay for upgrading gear" something along those lines. But gm maybe not agree who knows.

and the npc that buff. most of the time no noob uses it ^^ 

Raided by Frombehind and few others from wrecked too.  if you're human  ;)

It's the same from humans. not only orcs raid. but whatever i guess, uh?

what if its changed to 1 like krowaz??

Or maybe give some of the more experienced players who help new player a special Emblem with their name so new people know they can pm them for help. Ive been helping new guys farm for a few days and giving them advice on getting items and what not

making mythrils and the like is iffy.. tried to make 24 items and only made 3. then i saved up to make 20 and ended up making 12 of them. So even tho its 35% chance it also comes down to pure luck. Bifrost is a great farming spot.. until a group of mages show up and start killing the mobs you can solo. So make a mage and farm ews... With dc premi it only takes a short time to get enough shards, raptors, iron impacts and iron bows to upgrade... plus you make a good bit from selling the other "junk"