Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

suggestions/buggs

Zaikooo

Got few suggestions and aswell saw few buggs in the game.

First Suggestions:

-Our king went to the orc side so i think there has to be a new election!

-Apexis chestes became useless because people do not want to get those dragons anymore.

Replace them into krowaz materials it will increase the pk badly for sure !

-Instead of pming the GM everytime make nation transfer for free.

Buggs ingame:

-Commander system at the war is completely bugged few leaders from clans do not get a horse or

anything.

-Transformation scrolls.

Iff you have any other suggestions or buggs tell me.

And i will add it in the topic.

Greetings Daan

Making Nation Transfer free would be the worst thing that admins could do. Almost every single geared human went to orc side. Just look around and count how many players with +11 weapon u see on human side. Those who get good items just transfer to orc side so they dont have to fight against WreckeD and I wouldnt be surprised if many of those ppl ask to join this clan. Really just look at rank https://apexko.com/rankings/user/monthlyto see the difference between orc and human in the same line, for example: FromBehind 242k, eltwopee 73k, next NoLimit 178k, Misteria 52k. And every day some good geared ppl are asking to transfer to orc side. Really admin/gm have to take a closer look before transfer someone to orc side. Or maybe transfer everyone to orc side and just spawn more riotes/atrosses in bowl. We really need some geared, active people on human side, not only newcomers with rentals.

Making Nation Transfer free would be the worst thing that admins could do. Almost every single geared human went to orc side. Just look around and count how many players with +11 weapon u see on human side. Those who get good items just transfer to orc side so they dont have to fight against WreckeD and I wouldnt be surprised if many of those ppl ask to join this clan. Really just look at rank https://apexko.com/rankings/user/monthlyto see the difference between orc and human in the same line, for example: FromBehind 242k, eltwopee 73k, next NoLimit 178k, Misteria 52k. And every day some good geared ppl are asking to transfer to orc side. Really admin/gm have to take a closer look before transfer someone to orc side. Or maybe transfer everyone to orc side and just spawn more riotes/atrosses in bowl. We really need some geared, active people on human side, not only newcomers with rentals.

Well see heres the thing yes we went orc only because there was no one to pk against during our nights and thats when were most active. We brought about 15-2- players over and were not nearly as geared as wrecked. We also rarely pk against them. Also the last few nights we have been outnumbered 3 to 1 humans to orcs. And we have had some really good pk.

All these new human clans will be getting more and more NPs

I do think that there needs to be more bosses that actually drop gg accessories. All the new players need them. maybe spam the market with a good surge to lower the price for a bit.

9gbs for a RoL is to much for a new player and after 7 days all their shells and weapons expire.

I think balance is good right now we just need to get the humans geared so we have gg PK

no more NT. CZ already feels so imbalanced. Need more humans! I am lvl 81 only playing few days all i can made so far is +8 iron bow. so hard to farm solo and get good gears while +9/+8 orcs running around picking up your nation points at every farm spot. All good farm is in cz and hard to solo. Everything so damn expensive, little amount of players make for a small market. Most people only want to cash out or swap items anyway. There is why no new player getting good gears. How can we? lol Server set up for near impossible to do this for new player solo. I would make farming a bit easier, at least the shells or something. Getting out of rental shells feels like forever soloing really hard mobs that drop shell pieces rarely. Don't even get me started on getting accessories cause the bowl is always occupied by karus so say good bye to your rol/roc/rom dreams if you are new human player cause it will take miracle or really lucky timing for you to be able to take from the orcs :)

sooo Not enough playerbase to support for the way farming works ( because its in cz) Farm is too hard for solo =  new players will quit. Old players with gg gears have nothing else to do but kill players who trying to farm for gg gears because there is no action else where in CZ.  = Old players with nothing else to do is killing your new player population because there is nothing else for the old player to do/pk and there is nothing else a new player can do besides farm cz to stand chance against old players.

Here's formula that will kill your server, I hope you can make some changes. Not entirely of apexko fault because steamko killed psko populations. It might have been successful at one point because high server population, but gonna need some changes imo cause the way its going in cz right now this is how server is played.

no more NT. CZ already feels so imbalanced. Need more humans! I am lvl 81 only playing few days all i can made so far is +8 iron bow. so hard to farm solo and get good gears while +9/+8 orcs running around picking up your nation points at every farm spot. All good farm is in cz and hard to solo. Everything so damn expensive, little amount of players make for a small market. Most people only want to cash out or swap items anyway. There is why no new player getting good gears. How can we? lol Server set up for near impossible to do this for new player solo. I would make farming a bit easier, at least the shells or something. Getting out of rental shells feels like forever soloing really hard mobs that drop shell pieces rarely. Don't even get me started on getting accessories cause the bowl is always occupied by karus so say good bye to your rol/roc/rom dreams if you are new human player cause it will take miracle or really lucky timing for you to be able to take from the orcs :)

sooo Not enough playerbase to support for the way farming works ( because its in cz) Farm is too hard for solo =  new players will quit. Old players with gg gears have nothing else to do but kill players who trying to farm for gg gears because there is no action else where in CZ.  = Old players with nothing else to do is killing your new player population because there is nothing else for the old player to do/pk and there is nothing else a new player can do besides farm cz to stand chance against old players.

Here's formula that will kill your server, I hope you can make some changes. Not entirely of apexko fault because steamko killed psko populations. It might have been successful at one point because high server population, but gonna need some changes imo cause the way its going in cz right now this is how server is played.

Ive been playing since the start and I just got my second ring (rol) last week. Old accessories are accessible for everyone and they aren't bad... 

But yes indeed, chitin/shell is somewhat a pain in the ass to farm c:

The way it is, apex will sadly die eventually ( maybe soon ? ). As you said, its way too hard for new players.

All these new human clans will be getting more and more NPs

I do think that there needs to be more bosses that actually drop gg accessories. All the new players need them. maybe spam the market with a good surge to lower the price for a bit.

And all these old orcs clans will get 3x more NPs than new human clans.

Cant wait to see how those new players get gg accessories whiele there are orcs in bowl. Sooner orcs will get rol/roc+2 than those humans get +0. 

If there werent any action in CZ gm should transfer some fresh clan to orc side. Cuz now mostly those who play few weeks are on orc side and new players are on human side. We will see how long those humans in rentals will play when they get ass kicked by geared orcs. There has to be some gg clans on orc and hum side and there has to be some fresh clans in both sides, so those fresh clans could have a chance to make some decent PK against ppl with same or even close gear.

It's probably a bad idea and I bet I'll get flamed for it but I think the caps on items should be reduced like +1 Accessories. That way new players actually have a chance with even Olds Atleast. Now that Krowaz is out, it's even harder to get shells since you have to solo. They should make shells available to be bought at NPC or something. The prices for shell is ridiculous. It's almost same price as DF Armor +7. Being a new player it's a real struggle to farm. Cz is full raid by people in +9/+2. New players die and rage quit. It's not possible to keep up with the gear people have as a new player, unless you buy KC or spend $$$$ for items.

P.s Anybody know if Archer will be buffed? I want to play an Archer but heard they are really weak and skills fail a lot...

It's probably a bad idea and I bet I'll get flamed for it but I think the caps on items should be reduced like +1 Accessories. That way new players actually have a chance with even Olds Atleast. Now that Krowaz is out, it's even harder to get shells since you have to solo. They should make shells available to be bought at NPC or something. The prices for shell is ridiculous. It's almost same price as DF Armor +7. Being a new player it's a real struggle to farm. Cz is full raid by people in +9/+2. New players die and rage quit. It's not possible to keep up with the gear people have as a new player, unless you buy KC or spend $$$$ for items.

P.s Anybody know if Archer will be buffed? I want to play an Archer but heard they are really weak and skills fail a lot...

Well shells are obtainable at +7 from mercenary npc in cz for rental for 6hrs. They could do shells+1 in an npc, which wouldn't be a bad idea cause of the upgrade rates. Also cz is very farmable, but obviously if there is no pk, people get bored and will raid( it's apart of the ko life ), maybe switching some people from orc to human during eu times will help boost the pk there, i know on u.s nights it's now balanced since krump went orc.

there shoul be free NT only to weak nation like free nt to human side. if theres any option like this which allowed pk players to switch nation time to time to balanced pk by their self alot of big clans Will lose players special those over geared.

ill b the 1st 2nt 4 pk *.* do ti plis

+1, listen to this man please.

GM's have done way too much free NT's within few weeks. Now the 1st war is always packed of orcs and less than 1 full party of humans defending.

I also agree that currently the gear-gap between orcs and humans is quite major. 

I would recommend a nations swap between Wrecked & some active human clan to bring balance.

Even more important after this -> no more free NT's atleast for 1-2 weeks. 

GM's have done way too much free NT's within few weeks. Now the 1st war is always packed of orcs and less than 1 full party of humans defending.

I also agree that currently the gear-gap between orcs and humans is quite major. 

I would recommend a nations swap between Wrecked & some active human clan to bring balance.

If the NTs that happend wouldn't happen,we would have a even bigger crisis,right now it's a lot better than it used to be 7 days ago.

Even if NT is taken care of, people are still undergeared. WreckeD owns pretty much every zone since nobody can really compete with them unless they are facing a larger group of people then their own. I think some changes to the farm needs to be implemented so that new players can catch up faster and participate in events. There is quite a few players who farm all day/all week and they are playing catch up just to be able to compete in cz. It's just my personal opinion. New Players struggle a lot more than they should is what I'm trying to say I guess.