Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

KRUMP NT

soapman06

Few screenshots doesn't prove anything tho, i was just wondering about MASS NT's into orc side when humans are losing every single war.

Well last few wars i have seen humans won, but it's also up to the actual players to attend the event, but no one wants to go against the only clan with the most +9's and +2's on server cause for obvious reason you guys hit them alot harder then they hit you, so they don\t bother going, or they are just busy at the times of wars cause irl things come up alot.

They've asked me to NT them and it seemed like a decent enough idea to at least try it out,i don't have the same amount of time i had so i can't keep on checking all of the timezone.

I would need you the players to let me know what would be the best thing to do in order to balance everything,would be much appriciated! :)

• Administrators

On a side note, official implements a damage modifier based on the past 14 wars - starting from an unbalance of 3 wars to one side, the opposite side will receive a 10% damage boost for every war lost thereafter, presumably to help (at least) war balance a bit. I'll dig into whether this actually applies outside of wars too (though from memory, it doesn't) and we could try to implement this as well if you guys think this'll help address (at the very least) the unwillingness of the underpowered / outnumbered / outgeared nation to attend :)

On a side note, official implements a damage modifier based on the past 14 wars - starting from an unbalance of 3 wars to one side, the opposite side will receive a 10% damage boost for every war lost thereafter, presumably to help (at least) war balance a bit. I'll dig into whether this actually applies outside of wars too (though from memory, it doesn't) and we could try to implement this as well if you guys think this'll help address (at the very least) the unwillingness of the underpowered / outnumbered / outgeared nation to attend :)

"Every X amount of kills a nation gets in CZ, the opposing nation gets a 1% damage boost."

Make X a number so that it is balanced.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Anyone else?

Edit: obviously make the damage apply to only one nation. If the nation with the damage boosts gets their kills back, reduce their damage by 1%.

This boost would need to be updated in real-time, not sure if that is possible but it's just an idea

Balance is fine 

Wrecked just dont want any competition on orc side

It's not about the numbers at one day of the game, it's about when one side gets their ass handed to them and suddenly everybody except the farmers log off. And where do you guys get this idea that Wrecked members are so OP geared? That's just like 5 people out of the entire clan that actually fit this description, and 1 of them rarely logs in.

Not the point. Krump doesn't pk with wrecked unless wrecked members stay up super late. We have a few EU players that get to pk with them, but otherwise they dont. The vast majority of people pk at night where there is no orcs what so ever. I have faith that the top human clans can handle human side, (axis resurrection etc)