Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

New things for cz !!!!

NoLimit

Hello guys ,

1.My ideea is that eslant boss should be moved to chaos stone, and the time should be change to 3 or 4hours, and the bosses from chaos stone just randomly respawn on bowl!!!

2.My second ideea to bring up PK on cz is that should be added NP rewards like:

Rom+0=10k nps

Roc+0,Rol+0= 30k nps

Iron belt,glass belt=50k nps 

Iron Necklace=100k nps

WE,EME,SSE,ME=10k nps

Dragon,Mythrill,Rons,Trial Parts+7=15k nps

Dragon,Mythrill,Rons,Trial Set+7=75k nps.

I think that will bring all the ppl on colony zone and there will be non-stop pk :) 

1. Just no. That would mean geared people would only get better.

New players wont stand a chance then. And the game isnt all about pk.

2. The buying items for np is a nice idea i guess. It makes pk like farming.

1-2 same thing lol. if you have full geared,you already have more nps too.more nps = more gears.so who hes gear can get more gears :D

its good idea but someones are really playing for just farm.so you cannot say anything to them.we want pk but someones just want to upgrade,eslant farm,boss farm..etc. its game standart,if you change this standart,this server will lose alot user i think.its my opinion.true or not. happy games.

1-2 same thing lol. if you have full geared,you already have more nps too.more nps = more gears.so who hes gear can get more gears :D

its good idea but someones are really playing for just farm.so you cannot say anything to them.we want pk but someones just want to upgrade,eslant farm,boss farm..etc. its game standart,if you change this standart,this server will lose alot user i think.its my opinion.true or not. happy games.

and those same over geared ppl will sell in and such for cheaper than it is. so ppl who enjoy farming could buy it off easier if they cant get their hands on it.

I think both NoLimit & Devo are right on this one, CZ needs some spice. But i think changing NP's into straight items is bad way to do it.

Since the krowaz -patch came, i noticed that its only possible for 2 teams to farm havoc, hellfire, cruel etc at the same time.

Current method allows 16 people to farm them, that's quite low imo. Resolution for this would be farming the mobs around the bosses, nigamash or whatever it was called.

That way many parties could enjoy farming krowaz in peace without getting ksed/raided by other parties. (these mobs should be nerfed tho, they keep 1-hitting people when touched).

About CZ:

Chaos-stone is plain boring now, it spawns 90% of useless bosses no-one bothers to even kill anymore.

Replace barrk, barkirra, lobo, lupus, lycaon, shaula, lesath into -> harpy queen, troll king, talos, DF, DT, SQ. (ofc lower the drops quite drastically on these).

I think that alone would get bowl interesting place to hang around again.

Let me know what you think about it.

• Administrators

I think both NoLimit & Devo are right on this one, CZ needs some spice. But i think changing NP's into straight items is bad way to do it.

Since the krowaz -patch came, i noticed that its only possible for 2 teams to farm havoc, hellfire, cruel etc at the same time.

Current method allows 16 people to farm them, that's quite low imo. Resolution for this would be farming the mobs around the bosses, nigamash or whatever it was called.

That way many parties could enjoy farming krowaz in peace without getting ksed/raided by other parties. (these mobs should be nerfed tho, they keep 1-hitting people when touched).

About CZ:

Chaos-stone is plain boring now, it spawns 90% of useless bosses no-one bothers to even kill anymore.

Replace barrk, barkirra, lobo, lupus, lycaon, shaula, lesath into -> harpy queen, troll king, talos, DF, DT, SQ. (ofc lower the drops quite drastically on these).

I think that alone would get bowl interesting place to hang around again.

Let me know what you think about it.

NP for items (straight up) won't be implemented, perhaps, in due time, the medals (which gives you a chance at something good), but we're not a PK server so this kind of 'progression' isn't something I want to see in this server.

The big monsters (enigma, cruel, havoc, hell fire) currently have 2 drops per kill assigned to them, the smaller monsters (Nigmash, Keramash, somethingothermash) also drop these items, but not at the same rate (theirs is rather low). I've made both the smaller and bigger monsters of equal strength as they are on official. The fact they all aggro is something which happens on official too (and is intended as far as I can gather). Perhaps the smaller mobs can get a drop rate boost but with an increase in rate comes an increase to the influx of Krowaz weapons - not something I'd like to see so soon after their release.

Chaos Stone could use a rework indeed, and the suggestions put forward seem pretty good to me - I'll take a look at what I can do to spice it up

NP for items (straight up) won't be implemented, perhaps, in due time, the medals (which gives you a chance at something good), but we're not a PK server so this kind of 'progression' isn't something I want to see in this server.

The big monsters (enigma, cruel, havoc, hell fire) currently have 2 drops per kill assigned to them, the smaller monsters (Nigmash, Keramash, somethingothermash) also drop these items, but not at the same rate (theirs is rather low). I've made both the smaller and bigger monsters of equal strength as they are on official. The fact they all aggro is something which happens on official too (and is intended as far as I can gather). Perhaps the smaller mobs can get a drop rate boost but with an increase in rate comes an increase to the influx of Krowaz weapons - not something I'd like to see so soon after their release.

Chaos Stone could use a rework indeed, and the suggestions put forward seem pretty good to me - I'll take a look at what I can do to spice it up

Ahhh nice, we only killed like 10 of the smaller ones and each coined. Will try more later on today to check rates more properly.

I think you can still boost the item drops itself, the crafting & upgrading -rates won't create a flood of krowaz into markets.

What about special version of these uniques but non-upgradables?

Right now there is a handful of players who farm talos and sq ON BOTH SIDES since you can SOLO THEM with a freaking char made in 10 seconds -> has caused further inbalance. Not to mention krowaz armor is soooo farm intense that only those who have no life will obtain a set, these guys btw already have stuff like ROCs+2/ROLs+2. GG lets all buy KC and wait for next reset...

@Aesteris: You have to fix the farming rates fast.

We tried to kill the smaller ones, from 40-50 kills we got 0 drops.

After farming 1-2 hours of enigma/cruel etc, we saw 4-5 parties trying to KS the spots.

When they fail to farm -> they get frustrated -> they leave RL -> they go offline.

you know what would be a dope event! THE PURGE EVENT!!!! Rules are simple but probably super tough for Aesteris to code/make. For 24 hours, orc and human nation can fight anywhere including moradon,el morad, lufferson, orc eslant,human eslant, delos,ANYWHERE!. Just like the movie, "The Purge". If that could be implemented, I think that would be the best event :D This had nothing to do with CZ but whatever! #postcountgame

you know what would be a dope event! THE PURGE EVENT!!!! Rules are simple but probably super tough for Aesteris to code/make. For 24 hours, orc and human nation can fight anywhere including moradon,el morad, lufferson, orc eslant,human eslant, delos,ANYWHERE!. Just like the movie, "The Purge". If that could be implemented, I think that would be the best event :D This had nothing to do with CZ but whatever! #postcountgame

+47y58714358137408573650479365t

Well im farming the smaller mobs (Keramass? Flame aposlte thingy) and with a DC prem user they seem to drop 1/3 - 1/4.

So that like 1/6 on non DC prem?

Go Go chance the CS mobs. But dont delete the elsant ones ^^.

idk if its came up yet but how about the bosses spawn randomly around the map instead of in the bowl... so the bowl will be for atross/riote/CS and isi... but the rest of the map will have bosses spawn randomly.... this will make the pk more random and also make farming harder which doesnt seem like too bad of an idea.

idk if its came up yet but how about the bosses spawn randomly around the map instead of in the bowl... so the bowl will be for atross/riote/CS and isi... but the rest of the map will have bosses spawn randomly.... this will make the pk more random and also make farming harder which doesnt seem like too bad of an idea.

That's pretty much the quite opposite what server needs tbh.

There are already tons of people complaining about "too hard to farm" etc. Let's not make that any harder.

Bowl should be main location of Ronark Land, now it's just plain boring. From all the bosses that spawn normally or from CS, there are 2-3 bosses worth killing.

I'm sure Aesteris and co. have already planned up some fixes in there, we just need to wait for Friday (restart) and see what happens.