Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

New Forggoten Temple system [Suggestion for AFK's]

Nero

Actually i'm playing steam sometimes i've seen there in the new system there is 0 afk's the system forces to everyone to attack to the monsters if players don't attack them will not get the rewards need stay constantly in  moving and attacking!

same shit is on usko and is unfair for int priest cuz you got to do X dmg on mobs to get reward and some time int priest with out party dont get reward

You're really airhead, INT priest still can healing + R attack and get the reward this only to prevent so many afks in FT I like it as usko system is working :P and here priests are needed, you will never see a INT priest without party, or maybe you have 10x characters afking in FT? ohhh sorry for break your heart :D

If you run a 24 hour 7 day a week store that takes in Real Currency, then YOUR customers DESERVE 24/7 GM coverage. 

Without hesitation, him are working hard,patching bugs in game zone / events modifications, adding more features and a lot of trash for us doing to make a server funny for everyone thumbs up for Aesteris and Alpha supporting much! Gene is supporting also good every staff is contributing much here please show them how to do their work, what more you want to see? 

If you run a 24 hour 7 day a week store that takes in Real Currency, then YOUR customers DESERVE 24/7 GM coverage. 

I would like to apologise for Aesteris answer seems like he used up more server money for drugs. :/ 

Joke aside,i know how important it is for you players to get the support that you need,however for us to achieve something simular to that

the income would have to be a lot bigger.

We either have a job or attend school,either way we're spending our free time with you guys (which i have nothing against,i enjoy that),but if the server

would pay our bills or would be something to make a living from we could be online 24/7. 

As it doesn't offer that i still feel as we are doing pretty fine (at least compared to the last launch).

We're grouped out so we can cover most of the timezones but there might be some left out.

@Nero Those kind of words are much appreciated,we're not perfect however it's nice to get a compliment from time to time,it makes "work" easier.