Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Making DC Pre "Usefull"

SwitchOn

There is only 2 - 3 difference between WAR Pre and DC Pre, war-dc flash usage, golden mattock-rod and DC potions- free skill/stat reset and these are not significant differences. I think DC pre should increase item drop rate too. Increasing Noah drop %100 doesn't make any sense since there is no player farming for noahs(coins) directly. 

I think DC pre has to deserve to be called DC pre.

Edit (sub suggestion): I saw that server information page says mining drops silver and gold bars, I've never test it myself, but if its not page should be edited.

Hello!

DC Prem actually works on drop -rates. Go to cardinals in luffer/emc or bloodseekers in RL to check it out.

I used to have war prem but switched into DC and the rates are really good with it.

You might be correct but but its not rate is not much worth to buy DC Pre, and also DC flashes are not that usefull too. In normal KO, DC flashes increases item drop rates, even this is `light farm` server, dc flashes increases just noah rate. It would be good to know how much DC pre increases item drop rate instead of just speculating on it

check this out...

http://forum.apexko.com/topic/1344-dc-prem/?hl=prem 

this topic says how dc prem drop rates work... by itself doesnt improve the drop rate... but with dc flashes... noah dropate increases 100%  and item drop rate increases 50% from its base...   (if raptor has 10% of drop rate,  plus 6 dc flashes (50%+)  it will has a drop rate of 15%) 

check this out...

http://forum.apexko.com/topic/1344-dc-prem/?hl=prem

this topic says how dc prem drop rates work... by itself doesnt improve the drop rate... but with dc flashes... noah dropate increases 100% and item drop rate increases 50% from its base... (if raptor has 10% of drop rate, plus 6 dc flashes (50%+) it will has a drop rate of 15%)

Thanks for sharing, i didnt see that before.

Yet I suggest that drop rate increasement can be more like up to %75(maybe even more) cuz you know, when I had no pre I tried to calculate Raptor drop rate, and I found (might be wrong) its around %7-%9. With lets say %50 increasement it becomes %13. Not that much at all, but with %75 it becomes around %16 percent, and thats a good rate if you have dc pre.

Beyond that all, the reason I am suggesting that server is not that easy for newbies, new players. Some items hard to farm without party (its taking too long to kill a DK for a warrior with rentals, its not impossible but its really hard), and most of the old player are not even doing "farm" exactly. Since active player number is not that much, maybe Dc Pre could be helpfull for newbies and could help to get new player and to increase active user numbers.

DC prem already increases droprate.

I have been doing Hobgoblins to get some gold coins. And they drop allot faster with DC prem.

As for the silver/gold bars. I have seen allot of silver bars drop when mining. But i have yet to see my first gold bar. If they even drop at all.

DC prem already increases droprate.

I have been doing Hobgoblins to get some gold coins. And they drop allot faster with DC prem.

As for the silver/gold bars. I have seen allot of silver bars drop when mining. But i have yet to see my first gold bar. If they even drop at all.

Yea The link Blue gave explains it well. But still I think its a low rate.

• Administrators

Also you can't get from emc or luf too. so there is no drop for it it seems.

This is true, we've had it there during the beta, however we deemed it too powerful after people were getting them too often to our liking. Only Silver Bars drop from mining in Moradon now

You might be correct but but its not rate is not much worth to buy DC Pre, and also DC flashes are not that usefull too. In normal KO, DC flashes increases item drop rates, even this is `light farm` server, dc flashes increases just noah rate. It would be good to know how much DC pre increases item drop rate instead of just speculating on it

I don't know about mining with DC prem & flashes, but on farming items it really does help. Once you farm w/o dc prem and then with it, you will see the difference.