Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Suggestions for the server

Zaikooo

Hey guys,

I am going to tell you my ideas for the server.

Already noticed this to Aesteris but i hope you guys can come up with some more ideas.

I will edit when i see any other good suggestions.

Ideas:

-Video Event (with a reward) but it has to be a video without people that are pking but shows you what you can do in the server.

-Make it more easyier for solo players double the exp rewards in estlant.Because people that come solo to the server cannot become 80 because its to hard to solo some mobs in estlant.

-Beginner clan.That is a clan with people that just joined the server or new maked account and like that they can help each other out. At the moment you have something like that but that ends at level 40 but people are already 60 when they make a account.A lot other servers have the same and it is helping.

-Monster stones are useless at the moment and i heard other people saying it let them become more usefull so people will be mining more.My suggestion is add usefull items that are dropable at the boss.Like some high class items

Aswell need the people that are now playing to let them stay.

-Make another events in cz it doesnt always have to be Kill the GM.party against party find the gm event something like that.
Humans need different things to do so aswell in Knight Online.

-Make new dailys i never saw a server that had this so i think it is already cool have it.But you can have more dailys.

First-killing every class 10 x for 2 apex stones
Second-Last hit on Chaos stone for 2 apex stones
third-Killing lobo/lycaon/lupus for 2 apex stones

this are my ideas.

I hope you guys like it.

Greetings Daan (Zaikooo)

1- Like the video event idea. Gets your more vids on Youtube and on forums. What in terms means more new players.

2- To be honest i already think its easy to level. I solo level all my chars. It takes at most 2 or 3 days to hit 80+ depending on the class. From there its just joining daily events.

3- Beginner clan is already here, But you get booted out when you hit level 50 . Seeing as now you start at 60? or supose to its useless but bumping it up to 70 or 75 is a nice idea.

4- Monster stones are not useless. They give you your basic jewels like old Rols to stand a chance. But they do need some chance to them to keep them attractive.

5- Totally agree, some diffrend events are always nice. (Like the video event)

6- New dailies also a great idea. Was think of a weekly one where you kill all mobs 10x and a daily one where you kill all mobs 1x. So its not all PK based.

You have my thumbs up for all of these except for number 2.

Keep the ideas coming :D

-Beginner clan.That is a clan with people that just joined the server or new maked account and like that they can help each other out. At the moment you have something like that but that ends at level 40 but people are already 60 when they make a account.A lot other servers have the same and it is helping. 

+1!!!!!! pple should join a beginner clan to help each other to lvl to 83.... 

Have beginner clan until you hit 83 or join another clan... I see no point of not having it that way

Really it has much logic if people start on lvl 60 still they need to exp till 83 due some good quests that gives a good amount of EXP aren't soleable's it is actually hard  without help if they have a clan beginner  they can  get everything  without beg for a strong clan (TOP)  other thing we might  see partys helping each others not only by doing quest included personal weapon 70/80 and shit we might see more friendly comunity and partys around doing EXP togother +1 good idea and perfect..