Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Improving Events

Alpha

As you guys can see we're doing as much as possible to improve the current server.

What i've noticed is lack of users attending the following events:

1. Forgotten Temple (Still has a decent amount of registered members)
  2. Border Defence War
  3. Chaos

Adding something worth attending the event is something we have to do,however i would like to ask you guys what that could be?

Before you write in your ideas really think them through,because afterall we have to stay realistic on the rewards.

1) If you can, try to make FT do-able according to how many people are in FT.

2) BDW, make the 100 BDW win achievement less and people will go lol ( the achievement gives 90 ac I believe)

3)Chaos- I dont know for chaos so ill throw a random idea! It would be cool if you could tag team! so a duo (part of two) vs other duos. So there would still be 16-20 people in the event but more of a tag team style if that makes sense. Just throwin up non-sense for chaos haha. Same rewards, top 3 teams get blue chest etc. The downfall to something like this is if you have an a.f.k partner or your partner flat out sucks haha. So its just a random thought 0_0

Increase EXP reward!

Also the other rewards like a red chest and 20% exp scroll? Kinda useless. Same goes for just a blue chest in ft... (if thats what u get, im not doing FT just because 1 blue chest and can get more exp from farming that 30min)

Me personally dont do chaos, never like it because you dont play your own character, never liked that concept. I would not care at all if it got replaced with improved BDW, FT, or Juraid!

Forgotten temple:

Reward: 3 blue chests + EXP + 1 apexis chest.

BDW:

Reward: 5 red chests (loser) 5 green chests (winner) + EXP + 1 hour np increase scroll.

Chaos:

Reward: 3 Apexis chest (for participate), winner can get silver bar + chests + EXP + voucher for better wings, actual chaos wings kinda suck. 

FT - I think make it worth going... exp isnt enough id rather just go exp and get items and gold than go to FT

BDW - maybe we use the things to get items or for a +0 unique. That would put more people in them

Chaos - i dont really like playing it cause u get crap from it and i feel like its a waste of time. maybe if it had a better drop

Also maybe have these all drop random good items on a low-medium rate. like trinas 100 kc vouchers tp scrolls stuff like that. Or even like a store you get so many u can turn in for these items

I thought with myself, since I don't attend any event here anymore, what would make me want to join them, and here it is:

First of all, you should increase the exp in all of them. Make it gain like 5% again like ApexV1

BDW*: Blue chest instead of red, for the winning team, obviously. + 2x (2k HP scroll + 350 AC scroll + Lion Scroll) = 1 hour of these scrolls (not a full pack with 30 scrolls, just 2 scrolls of each)

Chaos: on top of the blue chest that the #1 winner get add for him only a silvery gem, red gem for the other "winners", blue gem for the ones who placed in the middle and green gem for the last places.

FT**: make every single mob there drop a box (like all other mobs ingame) and inside the box make it drop with 100% drop rate a Refined Gemstone, and like 20% to drop Raptors, Shards, etc and make Volcanic Rock drop with a 100% drop rate a box with a Silvery Gem an Apexis Chest and a Trina. This will finally make FT a desirable event, big clans will want to form a strong party to defeat VR and get its drop and everyone will actually want to participate and not to be afk so they can kill as much mobs as possible to get refined gemstones and some high class itens and they would still have to fish to get the other materials anyway.

PS.: for the people who said to remove/replace chaos: bitch, please...

Im just throw my 2 cents in here and lets see what happens

BDW - Winning Exp IMO should be doubled. Winners receive 1 Np Scroll, 1 Apex Chest and 1x Set of Big scrolls like Manhanttan had mentioned. Losing BDW should still give you a good amount of exp and a couple red chest. Just something for their efforts ;)

FT - I actually agree with what Manhanttan suggested with this but with a few minor changes. 1. Don't add in Refine Gem stones to the drop, but have the other mobs drop something like Gold Coins, Chest, maybe even Rapys, shards ect.. 2. VR drop should be something like Gold Bar, Trina or Tear and a Silver Gem. This would draw alot of the bigger clans in making it more of a desired event to attend. Now with this being said i think that to do this right and to stop people from still afkn in Partys i think that you guys should look into changing a few of the mobs in the event to make it so that you cant be afk. Possibly throw in a Snake Queen or Talos into the mix just something harder then the current mods already there. Talos and Sq were just examples :)

Chaos - I honestly have no idea besides maybe giving the winners More chest then what they currently get dunno... I never attend and there isnt really anything ** Other then me being slightly drunk playing ko ** you could do to make me attend :P

Now heres just an idea. I think it would be pretty cool if there was some sort of event. Something that happened maybe once or twice a week where players of both nations could go together and kill bosses. Maybe put a Faly at the end of it as the Final Boss. I think it would be a great way for everyone to go and try to get something and would give players something to look forwards too. I would though  suggest that you play around with the drop tables a bit so that not a crazy amount of unique items get put into the server in a short period of time and maybe even make it so that most mobs need some sort of party to be killed. Not a full party but at least make them non solo-able

I actually kinda wanna see what people thing about my little idea. Would love to see something like that come into the game :D

FT: It takes 15 minutes of killing useless mobs that die in a couple hits. This causes people to fall asleep and go afk. The next step is VR spawns and some noob always attacks it making it nova all over the place. The result is half the people wiped and the few that are left are too slow to kill it before the timùer runs out. Ofcourse this doesn't happen always, but it's still a boring event with low reward.

I'd say up the difficulty of the mobs a lot (preferably depening on the amount of ppl joined) and also increase the reward (either drops to each individual mob or just at the end).

Overall, make it an event you want to do, instead of endure.

BDW: The event is fine itself, just needs more rewards. Multiple blue chests for winner and reds for losers.

Chaos: Like most, I just don't like going. It feels weird to play and it takes too long. You cant take a break for a sec because then you fall behind.

As you guys can see we're doing as much as possible to improve the current server.

What i've noticed is lack of users attending the following events:

1. Forgotten Temple (Still has a decent amount of registered members)
  2. Border Defence War
  3. Chaos

Adding something worth attending the event is something we have to do,however i would like to ask you guys what that could be?

Before you write in your ideas really think them through,because afterall we have to stay realistic on the rewards.

1. Forgotten Temple. The problem with FT is that is too easy. But we don't want it too hard either. UNLESS the reward is worth the fight. I would make it 1 blue chest and 3 apex chests after making it considerably harder. 

2. BDW. I don't even bother going to these if there is PK in CZ. The BDW rewards are the worst, low exp and a chest that I could have farmed afk. Change the reward to 1 green chest and upp the exp by 10x so it becomes a viable exp method.

3. Chaos. I would disable this and replace with an extra BDW. Chaos is not a popular event and the free wings you can get kind of step on the heels of donations going towards the server.

I think the key here is to have a balance similar to the one my suggestions would achieve, where there are more events for people who just started and need exp (exp is fast in this apex version, but doing it with other people in events is more fun).

I would like to state maybe the obvious, but making events better should be a high priority because those with less time will find time to take part in events, making their gameplay more productive. A good example is Jurad that has been nicely balanced out. The spike of logged in users during jurad and csw is a good indication what's making people spend weeks on a game that is long out of its prime.

1 : FT - Make it easier if isnt there enough players to kill the last boss.

2 : BDW - Blue chest as a reward would be more attractive then a red chest.

3 : THE BEST EVENT CHAOS - 1 blue chest + 1 apex for the 1st place , 1 blue + green for 2nd , 1 blue for 3rd.

1 : FT - Make it easier if isnt there enough players to kill the last boss.

2 : BDW - Blue chest as a reward would be more attractive then a red chest.

3 : THE BEST EVENT CHAOS - 1 blue chest + 1 apex for the 1st place , 1 blue + green for 2nd , 1 blue for 3rd.

only you like chaos event, ive never known anyone that liked it like you do ;3

Chaos is a hella good event, actually my favourite. It takes alot of skills and despite your gear every1 have the same chance of winning since items aint matter there // clans can't gang on ppl, etc so it's an overall rly well balanced and hella funny event just the rewards gotta be better.

There is 2 things you gotta change regarding the rewards:

-1.:  Make the reward for participating itself useful (Beside the exp, item wise aswell so people ll possibly wanna go there with sub char too, not just the main) like the current ones + 1-2 blue chest for every1.

-2.:  The reward for top x (let's say 20%) and top1 rly useful, so it ll be worth to fight for the 1st place outside pride.  Like 1x Apexis Chest for 3-4th place. 2x Apexis chest for 2nd place, 3x Apexis chest for 1st place.

Overall the rewards on chaos should be smth like:

-The current rewards.

+ 1 blue chests for every participant.

1 apexis chest for 3rd and 4th place.

2 apexis chest for 2nd place.

3 apexis chest for 1st place.

Or whatever, smth like this, just keep in mind to let the normal "bad" players get smth useful as well as the first 1-2-3-4 place gotta get way better stuffs to make it worth to fight for those places. (Currently it totally doesn't matter if you are 1st or 4th, you are getting the same 1 blue chest anyway)

only you like chaos event, ive never known anyone that liked it like you do ;3

i know a few guys who like it, like david said :

Chaos is a hella good event, actually my favourite. It takes alot of skills and despite your gear every1 have the same chance of winning since items aint matter there // clans can't gang on ppl

I think quite a few good suggestions were put on the table here. I'm actually curious as to what Alpha and Aesteris, Gene think about them. I'd really like to see some of these ideas actually implemented into the game sooner then later so that they actually have an impact on the server.

Come on GMs!! Lets Discus this! ;)

We're trying to improve the Events in ApexKO. we got some idea's already that we do not spoil yet. but we made this topic to see what the players think that have to be changed, after all you are the ones that play it. we are just spectating.

Don't flame on eachother, we will appreciate every suggestion. even if some people think it sucks.

lets brainstorm!

PD: There will be a updated anytime, regarding to the events..

• Administrators

Most of what you guys suggested seems rather excessive in my opinion. In light of the chest / gem / fragment problem in the previous server I doubt increasing the rewards as some of you suggested is going to do much other than a bunch of AFK characters leeching say a blue chest in Chaos.

I think the rewards need to be revised, yes. 1 Red Chest, a Certificate of Victory, and an EXP scroll for BDW seems rather meh. Chaos seems the least rewarding, but also the hardest one to tackle (bear in mind you can't kick players there as you're not in a party). Forgotten Temple is rather meh too with just 1 Blue chest at the end of all your endeavors, for FT I like the suggestion made by Manhattan the most (e.g. a good reason for everyone to be active, as that's the main problem with it anyway).

It needs more thinking on my end, both about what we can do to make it worth your while, as well as keep an eye on ensuring it won't become AFK event paradise either.

P.S. I'm looking into the 'new' Forgotten Temple on the official servers, it sounds a bit better than what we currently have (and less AFKable)