Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

On top of newest patch

Ronnen

Hello, it has been a while without a rant but here I am, ranting all over the place. I understand that the next move for ApexKO is to bring more new players. It's nice to have a cool package to go with and EXP for 5 days without problems but still, Apexko is a farm-server and if you're really into farming you know how difficult is to make certain things due basically to the lack of farming spots or the crappy drop rate.

The best way to keep track of what's being farmed and how is to check Moradon-market. You'll be surprised that there's a over-population of certain items while others are almost impossible to get unless, ofc, you do them yourself. I've been talking with new players for a while and the major rant comes with KS spots and raid spots. That means, you're a bunch of noobies and you get ksed by a bigger party or better geared player, for instance case: Cardinals EMC/Luff or DK/BloodSeekers/Hobs in CZ. The BUS drop rate for a private server should be 100%. Ppl need to upgrade their stuff, the stuff they farm. This shouldn't take 2-3 days. To get a good amount if should take 4-5 hours. Even if you don't have 4-5 hours to spare you could buy from moradon, from someone who actually do the farming. This ends in the result of more ppl farming, more ppl upgrading, more variety on merchandise in Moradon. 

I understand some people think bus drop rate is okay, and yes, they are the ones using the spots all day long with alt-chars. There's nothing else but cardinals/blood seeker/beasts. There should be more spots for this.

Second, increase drop rate on all the mobs. Mostly shells/chitins/high class weapons. It's still looks like shells are the top-to-get stuff, this stuff should be easier to obtain, hence, more ppl fighting in CZ. Make shells estandar if you're gonna introduce krowaz or spread the dragon/mythril/trial/ron stuff. Why if all high class items are safe with bus at +3 why we keep wasting 3 bus on upgrading something? Drops should be +3 already. More gear to all, more action in CZ. 

There's a huge load of mobs that do not drop anything useful. All mobs should drop useful stuff. What mob drops upgradable middle class weps +3? no one. Only rares. 2nd tier high class should be dropped at +3, +4, +5. In difficult mobs, like balogs or booro high class weps should be dropped +3. And so and so. If you want to make this server last longer there should be some changes made to the drop rate table. I said this on Apex 1 (many times actually) and it was never taken into account and we all know how that ended. 

Easier farm = more ppl doing pvp. More people doing pvp = less douches quitting cuz "wah wah no pvp". 

Events should give more than 1 reward. FT for 1 single blue chest? We're way over that knowing already the kind of "surprise" blue chest gives. It should give at least 3 blue chests. Same with BDW. Gives 5 red chest at least. I don't know, anything that increases population on events. People play stuff for the pvp and also for the rewards, the rewards are still locked in this "lvl 70 cap scheme". Just check moradon now and see what kind of merchandise ppl is offering. We need to improve and make farm easier, people do not want to spend their entire KO session on just farming to get a couple +7's. They want to gear up right away to be able to pk and participate of pk events. How many ppl attend wars or CSW? You know why? Because they are not well geared enough. It's time to make farm easier.

I agree that there should be more bus spots in lufer/emc and cz. But i dont think rate should be %100 though. Because most of us earning money as farming bus. if it was %100 , we wouldnt be able to earn money from bus. and as you said , apexko is farm server. But its not "easy farm server" its called ligh-farm , but not that too. and it shouldnt be. If they increase drop rate , etc , everyone would have +8 sets , +8 weapons. Even maybe +9. so ithink server is great right now. But yeah there is still needs some improvements though.

I agree that there should be more bus spots in lufer/emc and cz. But i dont think rate should be %100 though. Because most of us earning money as farming bus. if it was %100 , we wouldnt be able to earn money from bus. and as you said , apexko is farm server. But its not "easy farm server" its called ligh-farm , but not that too. and it shouldnt be. If they increase drop rate , etc , everyone would have +8 sets , +8 weapons. Even maybe +9. so ithink server is great right now. But yeah there is still needs some improvements though.

Other private servers have bua drop 100% and no one died. I understand some ppl make coin from bus but that's what i said, they make coin because they use vm to farm 24/7 and make a profit. They are not making items or helping ppl to gear up. It's kinda selfish attitude. There are +9 in the server already and you only can do it through reverse system in which bus are not involved. I dont see whats the problem in people acquiring and upgrading +8s. That means more ppl will pk and judging by the scheme of the server, that's the whole purpose. Weapons and armors is only a small part of gearing a character, in my opinion it should be easy. I know many of us know how, but others are just casuals that may not know the whole thing, so it would be better if u give them more help.

Aoc should drop shell as well, its soloable. it doesnt need a super high rate on those though. 

as for bus 100% drop, yeah other servers may have it but they dont have genie... thats the thing. they cant do a 100% drop rate since it'll be wayyyy easier to make money and the market prices will go up

I don't understand what's the problem on people making money. The big money and big items do not come from bus farming.

The thing is that if bus drop rate would be 100%, their selling price to NPC should be around 100k or otherwise inflation would be so huge that none would sell items in merchants. If that happens, ppl need to waste more time in moradon to sell their items and thats off from doing other things.

Im not saying that bus rate shouldnt be 100% Im just pointing out that inflation sucks and kills merchanting

The thing is that if bus drop rate would be 100%, their selling price to NPC should be around 100k or otherwise inflation would be so huge that none would sell items in merchants. If that happens, ppl need to waste more time in moradon to sell their items and thats off from doing other things.

Im not saying that bus rate shouldnt be 100% Im just pointing out that inflation sucks and kills merchanting

If you change bus drop rate you have to change NPC value.