Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

BETRAYED VS ME

LeeG

ofc you will use dd helmet if you have shell set... if not, theres no point in vsing some1 who uses mythril +7 set. 

why the hell any1 would use shell +8 set if you were not allowed to use defense items? mythril set gives ~600hp and 600mana against shell sets ~40 defense.

Oh wow he used blind too, but you cry really, why dont you come vs me ?

now why would i want to do that if your only gonna be a blinding wussy. Now if you want to go hit for hit sure but no special skills ill do that all day long. I'm sorry but blinding is a BS skill and should never be used in a vs, if your that bad ass then you shouldn't need it right ? 1vs1 lose their meaning when you have to use skills like blinding to win and plus it makes you look like a coward.

now why would i want to do that if your only gonna be a blinding wussy. Now if you want to go hit for hit sure but no special skills ill do that all day long. I'm sorry but blinding is a BS skill and should never be used in a vs, if your that bad ass then you shouldn't need it right ? 1vs1 lose their meaning when you have to use skills like blinding to win and plus it makes you look like a coward.

Well if a warrior can use blooding which does dot dmg then a sin should be able to blind, and you can click on a sin even when they blind you it's not hard. Why do you cry so much, even aaron doesn't cry as much as you do, how about we do warrior vs warrior in say 10 hrs?

hahahaha really that's your argument. maybe you didn't read what i just wrote. I said no special skills and really blooding is a lame skill and you know it. But yet your idiot ass sins use that like some kind of justification for using the I win button that is blinding in a 1v1 constantly.  And maybe you haven't played anything but sin cause you obvisously don't know when you can click on a sin while blinded then the skill failed. And that's not the norm its the exception. Egocentric people like you pick sin just for the OP skills so don't give me your line of sin bullshit I've heard it a million times and frankly its boring  

hahahaha really that's your argument. maybe you didn't read what i just wrote. I said no special skills and really blooding is a lame skill and you know it. But yet your idiot ass sins use that like some kind of justification for using the I win button that is blinding in a 1v1 constantly.  And maybe you haven't played anything but sin cause you obvisously don't know when you can click on a sin while blinded then the skill failed. And that's not the norm its the exception. Egocentric people like you pick sin just for the OP skills so don't give me your line of sin bullshit I've heard it a million times and frankly its boring  

sure, then dont use battle cry and some other skills :')

you really are stupid. Let the guy use whatever skills he wants, its in his skill tree.