Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Harder bosses

Ronnen

This whole I can solo TK with my mage/archer has to stop :P Anyway I was wondering if you guys dig the idea of making bosses harder (more HP/AC, they hit harder) but gives 100% drop rate, that means, you'll get an unique from it, but it will take some work. Right now, bosses are quite easy, they seem to be trapped in the whole "lvl cap 70 era" and everybody can solo any boss for a small chance of getting drop.

I know, many ppl play solo but party oriented stuff would be great too, if you want a drop, get a team to kill a boss, which are supposed to be the strongest mobs.

Also: Titans, Booros, Balogs, DMs and Servants. Those are hard mobs. I can tank all of them and kill them on my own, it's slow but I believe those mobs should a lil bit harder and be more generous on drop rate or the kind of items they drop. Like, Titans drop iron bows :P stone golem drop that, why would I farm titans? I've never seen a Balog party in CZ :B 

I agree. Make it where you need a whole party to kill it or something. Watching these people camp eslant 24/7 is just kind of lame. The whole idea of 100% drop rate for a harder boss is a good idea. I've killed literally 10 Troll Kings so far with DC prem, and yet no drops. I rather get something than nothing out of it. But that's just my 2cents.

Think its good the way it is.

By doing that you only get a bigger gab between beginners and old players. As for the putting them in CZ... Thats even worse. Cant force evryone to pk.

Im sure someone will say you can add them some where out bowl. What is a super idea... That will probally reduce pk cause everyone is renning evrywhere on the map.

What i would say is, it would be nice to get some more inspection on them :P ( by players ofc, just posting suspicious people )

When looking around i often see a naked mage or mages running around for bosses. Its painfully obvious that those mages are from the other nation.

It would be nice to keep people on their own nation. Else at somepoint you'll get all that balance stuff again.

I dont have an opinion on this matter. Either way is fine.

But the hypocrisy that comes from ppl in this topic is unbearable.

No, newcomers dont hunt eslant bosses. Most of the drops go into hands of the same people who are camping the spots all the time.

No beginners, no newcomers but big clans players on their main or sub chars are the ones who get those drops.

that Donorc tho...

Yeah, 100% drop doesn't necessarily means you'll get the good stuff all the time, most bosses have a rooster of uniques from low value to high value, what I'm saying is, make it harder but gives a 100% drop, that means you could always get something but not the good stuff. About the solo part, like I said, I solo everything I have the right set of skills to make my character pretty much unkillable by mobs but I think bosses should require at least a little bit more effort? Like, most of them hit like girls, I don't mind if you don't change HP/AC but make them hit stronger, people are doing bosses without priest or anything, don't you guys find that lame? In most MMOs bosses are something that need certain planning and preparation, right now pretty much they are very weak. 

I dont have an opinion on this matter. Either way is fine.

But the hypocrisy that comes from ppl in this topic is unbearable.

No, newcomers dont hunt eslant bosses. Most of the drops go into hands of the same people who are camping the spots all the time.

No beginners, no newcomers but big clans players on their main or sub chars are the ones who get those drops.

that Donorc tho...

Yeah it will be definitely better to deny all newcomers even the chance right?

New players enter eslant to do quests, there is a good gap for them to find something while doing them.

Yeah it will be definitely better to deny all newcomers even the chance right?

New players enter eslant to do quests, there is a good gap for them to find something while doing them.

Again, I have no opinion on this so im fine if it stays like it is now.

That pretty much means that all drops go to the same people and big clans.

Newcomers dont kill them, Donorc does :)

I don't like both ideas, people would still camp boss-spawns, even if they're harder. I think juraid, bdw, etc. is a better way to give people the oppertunity to get gear. Having to actually compete in mixed groups makes it fair for everybody.

I do agree that a red chest is not much of a reason to join the BDW. They could make it a better box like green or blue.

But you say mixed, most of the time the good people get sorted against the weaker. It will still make a gap.

The way it is is fine. Evryone can get it, if you put some time in it.

There will always be one side that wins ofcourse, but it should be a pretty balanced situation. It's all down to chance if u get a good party or not. It also rewards people who have played longer and have better gear because if you are better, your party will be better off also ^^

Yeah, 100% drop doesn't necessarily means you'll get the good stuff all the time, most bosses have a rooster of uniques from low value to high value, what I'm saying is, make it harder but gives a 100% drop, that means you could always get something but not the good stuff. About the solo part, like I said, I solo everything I have the right set of skills to make my character pretty much unkillable by mobs but I think bosses should require at least a little bit more effort? Like, most of them hit like girls, I don't mind if you don't change HP/AC but make them hit stronger, people are doing bosses without priest or anything, don't you guys find that lame? In most MMOs bosses are something that need certain planning and preparation, right now pretty much they are very weak. 

^ agreed.

Hahahahahah so many jokes are spoken in this topic. The same ppl are taking EVERY boss in Eslant in bouth Human and Orc side. They camp 24/7 with mages. They know the time AND THE SPOT that the boss with be spawned. They do party with 2-4 mages and tp eachother all the time so they refresh their screen and can see the boss way earlyer than you, cause thats another bug ingame that is not been fixed. Everyone that even remotely thinks that a new guy can go and randomly check eslant and find a boss is delusional and need to be checked in asap. 

They camp 24/7 with mages. They know the time AND THE SPOT that the boss with be spawned. They do party with 2-4 mages and tp eachother all the time so they refresh their screen and can see the boss way earlyer

I don't think bosses spawn at a set time on this server, for example if talos dies, it can spawn anywhere from 4-6 hours from when it dies. Furthermore, there's no set location (or pattern) of where the bosses will spawn, I've seen all bosses in all zones in eslant.