Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

some hardcore pvp

Pscroll

do you cry about everything?, I mean you must love my clan so much, everyday saying something about us, but then i remember you hug every other pt/ clan in the bowl to even kill my clan. Thanks for the hate tho, we love it.  Also maybe all pk needs to only be in bowl when cz is a huge place and it's said even by the little max trainee thing and the little tips that pop up when you level how cz is full of exp, coins, and even player killing.

oh, no, someone called me names, i must reply!

neh, everyone raids, i'm just talking about the pussies that camp the spots for mages, you should have seen them yesterday, as soon as i log they kurian, you would expect them to do the same, they don't!!! hahahahah all faggots. especially that clan royalty, those are the worse, the need np so bad for some reason.

Sad I am not in the video :C

If you go to cz, wouldnt you expect to get raided? Ya there are times where they over raid, but then you can just leave the spot and go farm elsewhere.

It's this dumbass mentality that causes server populations to decline. Anyone who can't contest a spot to farm and is constantly forced to "go somewhere else" has their limit, and eventually people quit. What's the point of playing if you're never given a chance to gear up, or get pot money, or some other necessity in this game. I get raided and sure, I letter them when I get camped because I'm pissed, but I'm already set for gear, so I'm not gonna quit just for losing a few nps here and there. Still, think about all the people who are either new, or just undergeared, and can't deal with getting two-shot by every sin, warrior, or party that's tp'd on top of them. Shit gets old really quick, and they lose their motivation to play.

Edit: My point here is that raiding once or maybe even twice is fine, but camping a spot until someone leaves is bad for everyone. Sure, you get your name up there and maybe a new symbol, but does that really matter when you're running bowl a week later with 2 other people online?

+ you see me with different clans cuz I party with anyone that invites me to a party, i'm not picky, amigo, the people in my crew are mostly like that, we like refugees, arabs, aryans, latinos, gays, transgenders, queers, orcs, aliens, cats, penis, just not peruvians, peruvians ewwwwwwwwwwww

+ you see me with different clans cuz I party with anyone that invites me to a party, i'm not picky, amigo, the people in my crew are mostly like that, we like refugees, arabs, aryans, latinos, gays, transgenders, queers, orcs, aliens, cats, penis, just not peruvians, peruvians ewwwwwwwwwwww

lol how is this relevant to your troll topic aaron? :P

. especially that clan royalty, those are the worse, the need np so bad for some reason.

Well we need your nps to give us royal, so keep running to farm spots without sc like a chicken with it's head cut off. That's bassically giving free np to anyone, but no it's ok cause your trying to prove some sort of point that raiding is a crime when your own clan does it then cries how pk should be in bowl XD.

Penis... you know jay?

I had a chat with someone from the other nation a while back. xD

We both came to the conclution that if you are a human you get about 1min of farm time before you get raided, cause most of the time (if not nearly all the time) there is 1 or 2 partys camping the farm spots on human side. For the orc side we came to the conclution it was more around 5 mins of farm time. Also if you get raided its most of the time just 1 person and orc side hardly ever gets camped.

But what can ya say ^^.

Ever since the beginning there have been allot of idiots that only target the new players.

I had a chat with someone from the other nation a while back. xD

We both came to the conclution that if you are a human you get about 1min of farm time before you get raided, cause most of the time (if not nearly all the time) there is 1 or 2 partys camping the farm spots on human side. For the orc side we came to the conclution it was more around 5 mins of farm time. Also if you get raided its most of the time just 1 person and orc side hardly ever gets camped.

But what can ya say ^^.

Ever since the beginning there have been allot of idiots that only target the new players.

Well you are right, but the thing is this, the people farming aren't new, more likely it's alts of the guys that sit and cry about raiding that don't want to farm with their mains. There are always several alts farming somewhere for someone. The new players barely even enter cz cause they aren't new to game they just new to server and they know trying to farm in cz means they will get raided so alot do it in eslant, for example on orc side my ally only farms in eslant, they know cz is a pk zone and that pk isn't limited to the bowl only. Honestly no one can speak for the new players since majority of the new players got ko experience under their belt they just act like they don't to see how many will fall for it.

Well you are right, but the thing is this, the people farming aren't new, more likely it's alts of the guys that sit and cry about raiding that don't want to farm with their mains. There are always several alts farming somewhere for someone. The new players barely even enter cz cause they aren't new to game they just new to server and they know trying to farm in cz means they will get raided so alot do it in eslant, for example on orc side my ally only farms in eslant, they know cz is a pk zone and that pk isn't limited to the bowl only. Honestly no one can speak for the new players since majority of the new players got ko experience under their belt they just act like they don't to see how many will fall for it.

Maybe i should change new players to new characters ^^.

I mean raiding 1 to 4 times ok. But really... If you look the kill places. Some one gets killed @ hobgolbins, Then that person will get killed there again, without even having a chance to farm. Then that person gets killed walking to the spot. After that they wait in town and get killed in town. And those sins will camp these poor people for over an hour... They have no chance.

I tested it out xD. Grab a mage thats not good geared and 1 sin wil hunt you till you log off.

Grabbed then geared the mage and he didnt even come close to me. Untill ofc he brought a whole party, and then that party hunt and camp you down..

All without setting a foot in bowl over a time span of 2 hours xD

Atleast on the first server at some point we finally had a agreement to greetly reduce the camping xD.

Only people that didnt where Garez and Hesperious xD. But they are idiots to begin with.

But this is gonna be a endless discussion over something pointless.

You cant stop idiots for camping on free np and not have any real thrill to the game.

Maybe i should change new players to new characters ^^.

I mean raiding 1 to 4 times ok. But really... If you look the kill places. Some one gets killed @ hobgolbins, Then that person will get killed there again, without even having a chance to farm. Then that person gets killed walking to the spot. After that they wait in town and get killed in town. And those sins will camp these poor people for over an hour... They have no chance.

I tested it out xD. Grab a mage thats not good geared and 1 sin wil hunt you till you log off.

Grabbed then geared the mage and he didnt even come close to me. Untill ofc he brought a whole party, and then that party hunt and camp you down..

All without setting a foot in bowl over a time span of 2 hours xD

Atleast on the first server at some point we finally had a agreement to greetly reduce the camping xD.

Only people that didnt where Garez and Hesperious xD. But they are idiots to begin with.

But this is gonna be a endless discussion over something pointless.

You cant stop idiots for camping on free np and not have any real thrill to the game.

Well we all try to find the thrill in the pk, but these kurians and their op stuns don't make the fights any funner :P

It's this dumbass mentality that causes server populations to decline. Anyone who can't contest a spot to farm and is constantly forced to "go somewhere else" has their limit, and eventually people quit. What's the point of playing if you're never given a chance to gear up, or get pot money, or some other necessity in this game. I get raided and sure, I letter them when I get camped because I'm pissed, but I'm already set for gear, so I'm not gonna quit just for losing a few nps here and there. Still, think about all the people who are either new, or just undergeared, and can't deal with getting two-shot by every sin, warrior, or party that's tp'd on top of them. Shit gets old really quick, and they lose their motivation to play.

Edit: My point here is that raiding once or maybe even twice is fine, but camping a spot until someone leaves is bad for everyone. Sure, you get your name up there and maybe a new symbol, but does that really matter when you're running bowl a week later with 2 other people online?

This is what I'm sayin'. the people to blame for the server decline are the orc raiders that constantly kill the less geared or mages cause they think its just funny as hell. I got news for the idiots, its killing / has killed the server. It hurts both sides when you act like total asshats just because you can. It's not like USKO where the population of the servers is in the thousands, no we are a small community and such actions on such a large scale have devastating effects on a community of this size. And yes we humans raid too but nowhere on the scale that it happens on the orc side. And one of the only reasons we raid is because of the orcs constant raiding. I guess you people don't understand cause and effect. Your actions while legal are not in the best interests of the server as a whole. In order for the server to thrive and be successful the raiding needs to be kept to a minimum. If it doesn't stop the above mentioned will happen, one day you'll log in and the server will be very empty and you'll have no one to blame but yourself. Go to any of the other private servers and cz is nothing like this.