Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

I Need Help About Genie

Rosetta

Hello guys , i need help about my Genie. Its Kinda working but acting weird , Letme Explain. i'll share a video to make you understand better.

I set my genie , set my skills , set ranges , everything , Then i start my genie , my character walks to the mob , then uses skill once or twice then hits R till the mob dies. (You can see in the Video) Then it kills mob , repeat. Again uses skill once or twice then R .
Also , Im using skill without cooldown,  so thats not about cooldown. Its not about mana too.  I trıed everything, changing skills , changing ranges meters, I Even formatted my system. i was using windows 8 , then now Windows 7 . I redownloaded game , nothing changed.. 

And Also : Even the Turkish GM Callisto Has this problem. I contacted him to solve it but when he tried to genie , he got the same problem too. so please help.

Here is the Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4TR5RFAzh4&feature=youtu.be

Seems to be working as intended :o

It doesn't stop using the skill, it just uses skills slowly (in your case about 3 cleaves before a cardinal dies). That's just the way genie works I believe, pretty slow. It's alot worse when you use a mage and don't even have r dmg.

in cardinal slots i saw people was using skills without cooldowns, without hitting r. thats what i meant

I tried some more and I can't get mine to work faster. If it's faster in party like muff claims, there seems to be something wrong.

Maybe some genie experts know more about this?

It's possible the people you see using genie 'full speed' are actually using genie in combination with some kind of pedal (macro). It would speed up things alot, but I'm not really sure that's allowed.

Whats the point of ur thread. You should ask aesteris to remove ur genie so u can stop bitching. He gave it to us for free to help us out. saves us money and he loses money!

There are more pressing matters he has to attend to like fixing bugs and improving the server a minor glitch in genie is not on the top of the list!

You are beneath scum! You are ungrateful! I'm gonna make a warrior just so i can fucking kill you in CZ you POS!

Love Aaron aka Soapy

Whats the point of ur thread. You should ask aesteris to remove ur genie so u can stop bitching. He gave it to us for free to help us out. saves us money and he loses money!

There are more pressing matters he has to attend to like fixing bugs and improving the server a minor glitch in genie is not on the top of the list!

You are beneath scum! You are ungrateful! I'm gonna make a warrior just so i can fucking kill you in CZ you POS!

Love Aaron aka Soapy

Kid , i understand you , you are a kid.

Kid , i understand you , you are a kid.

You speak horrible english! You are a moron still. Be thankful that you have free genie. you probably wouldn't even buy it if it wasn't free. There are more pressing matters than fixing a little issue. When Aesteris gets time he will look into it! You posting this thread shows how much of a little kid you are. Aesteris gave you an answer and you didn't accept it and went to the forum to bitch more! My clan has known about the r attack but guess what were thankful that we are able to have free genie and we know Aesteris has alot going on and its not gonna make or break the game issue so were not gonna bother him about it.

well, genie does get stuck doing some R atacks instead of the skills themselves

yeah its been like that since day 1. Aesteris already said that he would get to it when he could. no need to pester him about it he has a list of things to do!