Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

I'd like some help with my Genie settings

Rosetta

Hello. Today i was experiencing a problem with my Genie. I Couldnt fix it myself so i googled it. Couldnt find answer also. Then i waited for GM to be online and help me. The whole day none of GM's was online. I waited them to be online. AT 01:00 AM they've been online , Turkish (Callisto ) and Aesteries were online. Then i typed to Aesteris and he told me he was so busy so he wouldnt help me. And the turkish one ( Callisto ) Did not even answer me. Here are the Screen shots.

Edit : I would undestand if we couldnt solve my problem if we tried . The thing makes me mad is , one of them doesnt even answer me , and the other one saying he is too busy and he wont help me. Thats the point. This topic werent opened by the problem , its because of their behaviour.

nLO62a.png

orOW9q.png

Vvrn6R.png

Edit : I would undestand if we couldnt solve my problem if we tried . The thing makes me mad is , one of them doesnt even answer me , and the other one saying he is too busy and he wont help me. Thats the point. This topic werent opened by the problem , its because of their behaviour.

• Administrators

You're picking the wrong fight, just saying...

Looking for some player input on the matter, I might be crazy or otherwise unreasonable, but I'll need a few people to confirm before I go out of my way and drop everything I'm doing to fix your genie problem.

This is pretty funny :D wtf if you have a problem with genie ask some1 in game or just don't use it until you figure out the problem. 

GMs have always helped players when they have time, they have a lot more important things to do - no offence. When they have time they will help, no point harassing them and making a stupid topic. SMH.

I think he has left the "issue" out of the thread on purpose.

IMO Just ban and delete thread lmao

GMs have always helped and answered me on time, I usually sent them letter if they are busy, and they have responded really well to those later on.

as i said in the edit , i dont care about them solving my problem or not , i care about their behaviour.Tell me " I'm busy now , can you type me later?" and i will understand . But saying "i wont help you. im busy." is looks a bad behaviour to me. Well , also i uploaded wrong screenshot. this topic is not about Aesteris. its about Turkish GM. I Told him about my problem and he didnt answer then. then every 5 minute , i typed to him. But no answer . this topic is about turkish GM. If I'm wrong , im sorry. and im not trying to make a fight. I'm trying to figure out how your Server works. Today also i asked to Atlas about my problem , and he was busy too. He typed " I'm little busy now. May i pm you when i can help you"? And i typed " Sure :) Take your time :)" Thats how it works actually.

I think he has left the "issue" out of the thread on purpose.

IMO Just ban and delete thread lmao

GMs have always helped and answered me on time, I usually sent them letter if they are busy, and they have responded really well to those later on.

No. To figure out if problem is causing by me , i formatted my pc. Gonna test now.

So what was the problem?

if you are asking about my genie problem , lemme explain.

i set up my genie , make all settings , then i start my genie , its ok. Then it walks to the mob , and it uses the skill only once. Then it Hits R . (im using a skill without cooldown. Warrior 57-60) It hits R until it kills the mob. Then repeat , repeat.  i tried all skills , all range settings , formatted my system , redownloaded game and everything. changed weapon , huhhhhhhhhhh. dunno what to do.

if you are asking about my genie problem , lemme explain.

i set up my genie , make all settings , then i start my genie , its ok. Then it walks to the mob , and it uses the skill only once. Then it Hits R . (im using a skill without cooldown. Warrior 57-60) It hits R until it kills the mob. Then repeat , repeat.  i tried all skills , all range settings , formatted my system , redownloaded game and everything. changed weapon , huhhhhhhhhhh. dunno what to do.

Sounds like me ^^ when i add more skills to the attack option.

Dont know how many skills you add, but seeing as you are a warrior, it would be wise to lower your attack range (Distance your weapon can hit) and increase your effect range (Distance you walk around for a mob.) And only use 1 skill in your attack option.

What you discribe seems to happen to me aswell when i use ignation and manes of fire on my mage.

I dont think it can choose and goes for the most basic and just starts hitting stuff. Even if i have setted on no walking ^^.

Maybe with a problem as this its better to ask warriors first.

Then instantly jumping to the gms. They are busy with things that concern all of the people.

Namely CSW, Krowaz, Descent skill on kurian and warrior, Healing animation and merchant chat ( that seems to stop after 1 or 2 shouts )

Sounds like me ^^ when i add more skills to the attack option.

Dont know how many skills you add, but seeing as you are a warrior, it would be wise to lower your attack range (Distance your weapon can hit) and increase your effect range (Distance you walk around for a mob.) And only use 1 skill in your attack option.

What you discribe seems to happen to me aswell when i use ignation and manes of fire on my mage.

I dont think it can choose and goes for the most basic and just starts hitting stuff. Even if i have setted on no walking ^^.

i already tried making attack range 5 to 10 M , already did put only 1 skill , but its not working.. max 2 skill then hits R..

You're picking the wrong fight, just saying...

Looking for some player input on the matter, I might be crazy or otherwise unreasonable, but I'll need a few people to confirm before I go out of my way and drop everything I'm doing to fix your genie problem.

I already tried to be nice to this child but it wont listen! Aesteris is working on things that are more demanding! Genie is something that is at the bottom of my list of things that need to happen! After all Genie is free so stop your bitching kid!

Aesteris you should just close both of his threads. he acts like a child and is trying to maybe the GMs look bad for something this petty!