Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

We want your input!

Aesteris

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

As the server progresses nicely, it's time to look at the future a bit more in-depth, and as such, we'd like to involve everyone that's enjoying the server to shape its future :)

We're looking into fun and interactive ways to introduce the Krowaz armors and weapons into the game, but we'd like to hear from you guys before finalizing the implementation (and proceeding to test things)

So, the question we're asking you; How would you like to see Krowaz released?

Bear in mind the openness to this question, and let your imaginations go wild (or not)!

I've been working on getting the zone itself up to speed and its coming along nicely, before starting on it however I was quite adverse to the idea of adding (yet another) zone to spread out the population, however after learning about Krowaz and the ways of actually obtaining items there (which are only used in the making of the armors), I feel as if this might not be that bad with a few tweaks and limiting the time available in there (with some good drop rates to go with it)

That being said, alternative ways will always be explored such as adding a chance for some of the materials to drop from the Apexis Chest (a new one, don't bother stacking the current one, you devils ;)), as well as adding the drops to the Krowaz monsters already in Ronark Land :)

Let us hear how you (personally) would like to see Krowaz implemented!

For me, it doesn't matter how I will see it released, question is WHEN are you going to release Krowaz? I hope not anytime soon.. It's too early for it, most of the people are still trying to complete their Dragon Scale/Trial/Ron/Mythril sets besides the server opened like a month ago, don't rush things. 

As much as i like the idea, i wouln't hurry too much, maybe make a definitive, planned and organized move to gather as much people as possible, before releasing krowaz MAP  (not just the items); this means utilizing the current tools at hand to the limit, and then move forward to a much more interesting release (krowaz) which will on one hand keep the new influx of ppl in the game, and on the other recruit much more new players that hadnt joined at that point in time yet.

Bear in mind that even though we need to worry about subjective stuff like balance and "fairness", the main goal is keep as much people as possible, without compromising the larger picture, which is increasing the population so that there will be enough people to maintain the activity at all time zones.

I'd suggest looking at the cold numbers at each time zone ratio, compare it to the countries ppl log in, and compare them using statistics and think of different tactics for each of them.

gl.

Actually we never cared about Dragon/mythril and all that because we knew Krowaz was coming, I mean, why would I spend so much time farming/spending money on an armor that will be less better than Krowaz? that's why I run with shells 7, I'm waiting for krowaz :B 

Newcomer event is being finished,however the timing has to be right in order to obtain the most players.

What about releasing just Krowaz armors or just Krowaz weapons? A lot of players are asking when something new is going to come in,so any kind of suggestion is welcome! 

Once Krowaz would release we were thinking of improving the mercenary rental items,so beginners would have easier time farming/pking.

Rates on obtaining the basic High Class weapons/armors could be made easier as well.

A lot of players sure ask for new things. Yet can it be something else besides krowaz?

Farming +7-8 dragon sets and making personal weapons keep people busy atm.

I would finish the "moving isiloon into RL" -patch asap. That one will be sort of an event on each spawn and will increase activity a lot. 

A lot of players sure ask for new things. Yet can it be something else besides krowaz?

Farming +7-8 dragon sets and making personal weapons keep people busy atm.

I would finish the "moving isiloon into RL" -patch asap. That one will be sort of an event on each spawn and will increase activity a lot. 

That's close to being finished and that's the first thing we want to put out.

from all of this i would say do everything mentioned above asside from krowaz.. And make a big announcement with few week timer for krowaz release.

That way you can draw new players, and give everyone (new and old) a reason to get gear up a bit to be able to take krowaz on.

IMO you should release them soon... and the farming should be kind of bifrost event.. just 2h a day to farm krowas with a good drop rate...   and add them to the rent items (more expensive than shell set)... so people could use them while its farming their own set/weapons...  

My opinio is , bring krowaz area aswell as bring isiloon to cz or felankor , some how there will be more pk than before wether we wont be able to kill felankor , then also pk will arise , people will try to kill it , and once krowaz arives also players will try to farm and automatic there will be enough people . >>BoomBox

My opinion is , bring krowaz area aswell as bring isiloon to cz or felankor , some how there will be more pk than before wether we wont be able to kill felankor , then also pk will arise , people will try to kill it , and once krowaz arives also players will try to farm and automatic there will be enough people . >>BoomBox

Server population decreasing -> worry about Krowaz that will only increase the gap between players.

this

Fix everything first, then worry about Krowaz. Opening new zone is a bad idea because it will spread population.

What about wars? You already opened up another topic without summing up the previous one. Meanwhile wars are still boring af.

Finish one thing and then start another.