Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

few suggestions

Xitam

Hey, here's a few suggestions that I believe will make the game a bit better.

- Make SG in cz or everywhere drop chitin +3 instead of +1. that way it'd actually be worth farming the chitin.

- Make a quest that'd let you change your personal. For instance, if an archer switches to sin, he could do the quest and have his personal bow to personal dagger. ( same for every class - warrior from sword to shield,etc ). If you class change, it could let you use your new class's personal. Maybe ppl that class changed would love to use their old personal I bet :) Maybe a 2 weeks or a month cooldown on that quest. OR a kc item that'd let you do that.

- Use more monsters in cz, for example make every monster drop something useful. There's so many new mobs but most of them are useless? Only a few spots are worth farming, which is becoming a pain. we need diversity. 

- Make more quests that could give juraid crystals, apexis chest or any thing else. So far, quests in cz that are worth when you're high lvl is the killing other nation. Farming quests would be nice. Like kill 20 Frokeli for 1 silver gem or 1 apexis chest. Again, it'd make the others mobs around cz useful.

- there's lots of money in the server at the moment. Maybe make apexis chest buyable for crazy prices? Like 100m for 1 apexis chest? That way, it could keep the server's money under control. 

- Make new items? This server doesnt need to be 100% usko like, again diversity is the key I believe. Example, a raptor but with a new skin. Something out of the ordinary. I remember in the old version of ko 1.098 the purple lightning shard. Or the master armor. 

That's all for now I think :P Feel free to post your own suggestions or criticize those above :)

- there's lots of money in the server at the moment. Maybe make apexis chest buyable for crazy prices? Like 100m for 1 apexis chest? That way, it could keep the server's money under control. 

or just remove bus drops from emc/lfc cardinals so people can't afk genie with their alts.

Make farming slightly harder imo... Very soon market will be too flooded with good items :\

Or find some way to make money magically disappear

maybe new kind of bus that adds 2% to ugprade rate? but they'd be worth 10m and only from npc? XD

Yeah farming is easy atm and so is the upgrading. now we have lots of +8 but barely any +9. ppl are too scared to go for it :P

• Administrators

Hey, here's a few suggestions that I believe will make the game a bit better.

- Make SG in cz or everywhere drop chitin +3 instead of +1. that way it'd actually be worth farming the chitin.

- Make a quest that'd let you change your personal. For instance, if an archer switches to sin, he could do the quest and have his personal bow to personal dagger. ( same for every class - warrior from sword to shield,etc ). If you class change, it could let you use your new class's personal. Maybe ppl that class changed would love to use their old personal I bet :) Maybe a 2 weeks or a month cooldown on that quest. OR a kc item that'd let you do that.

- Use more monsters in cz, for example make every monster drop something useful. There's so many new mobs but most of them are useless? Only a few spots are worth farming, which is becoming a pain. we need diversity. 

- Make more quests that could give juraid crystals, apexis chest or any thing else. So far, quests in cz that are worth when you're high lvl is the killing other nation. Farming quests would be nice. Like kill 20 Frokeli for 1 silver gem or 1 apexis chest. Again, it'd make the others mobs around cz useful.

- Make new items? This server doesnt need to be 100% usko like, again diversity is the key I believe. Example, a raptor but with a new skin. Something out of the ordinary. I remember in the old version of ko 1.098 the purple lightning shard. Or the master armor. 

That's all for now I think :P Feel free to post your own suggestions or criticize those above :)

1) Sounds like a good suggestion, I didn't do this at first because of a small spark of hope that some DCZ activity would happen at launch, and thus dropping those at (+3) didn't seem like the best of ideas (inb4 server turns 100% DCZ). Now that we're a month in, we can go and adjust these to drop (+3)s

2) The suggestion is great in and of itself, the amount of time needed to implement this is not at this moment - it's definitely something that sounds like it'd greatly improve quality of life - retaining the freedom to be an archer or an assassin without having to luck out twice. Will be writing it down and will slowly work on it - no promises on when it'll be done though!

3) Let me know which spawns you'd like to see changed or otherwise diversified and how - with some community feedback we should be able to liven up most of the spawns in Ronark Land

4) Sounds like great suggestions, we really want to be making more daily quests and any and all suggestions for more (diversified) quests there are appreciated - they give you something to do, every single day! :D

5) While the intent is great, it won't be used often in reality the way you suggest it; If there's a chance that you can get more money (or rather, value) out of the trade, then I can see this greatly balance the economy (and remove coin from the game more quickly)

6) I (personally) don't enjoy non-standard unless it'd be a full-fletched custom expansion (e.g. a whole new tier of armor / weapons, like Krowaz), which'd require a 3D modeler :P

1) Sounds like a good suggestion, I didn't do this at first because of a small spark of hope that some DCZ activity would happen at launch, and thus dropping those at (+3) didn't seem like the best of ideas (inb4 server turns 100% DCZ). Now that we're a month in, we can go and adjust these to drop (+3)s

2) The suggestion is great in and of itself, the amount of time needed to implement this is not at this moment - it's definitely something that sounds like it'd greatly improve quality of life - retaining the freedom to be an archer or an assassin without having to luck out twice. Will be writing it down and will slowly work on it - no promises on when it'll be done though!

3) Let me know which spawns you'd like to see changed or otherwise diversified and how - with some community feedback we should be able to liven up most of the spawns in Ronark Land

4) Sounds like great suggestions, we really want to be making more daily quests and any and all suggestions for more (diversified) quests there are appreciated - they give you something to do, every single day! :D

5) While the intent is great, it won't be used often in reality the way you suggest it; If there's a chance that you can get more money (or rather, value) out of the trade, then I can see this greatly balance the economy (and remove coin from the game more quickly)

6) I (personally) don't enjoy non-standard unless it'd be a full-fletched custom expansion (e.g. a whole new tier of armor / weapons, like Krowaz), which'd require a 3D modeler :P

1 / 2 -  good to hear :D

3- i'll run around cz later ( or tomorrow - its almost midnight and am tired ) to see which mobs could be farmed

4 - I shall think on what type of quest would be fun xD

6 - So, if i can get a 3d modeler ( a student though), it could be possible? like a new set of weapons for example?

• Administrators

1 / 2 -  good to hear :D

3- i'll run around cz later ( or tomorrow - its almost midnight and am tired ) to see which mobs could be farmed

4 - I shall think on what type of quest would be fun xD

6 - So, if i can get a 3d modeler ( a student though), it could be possible? like a new set of weapons for example?

6) Yes, weapons are (one of the) easiest things to do as they don't require animation (I know UTC weapons have some animations, but w/e)

EMC cardinals is a good way to get money for starters, it's slow but good but since everybody found out about it all the spawns are taken and probably we need to make it more diverse, like other mobs also dropping good stuff/bus at good rate, not excellent, just good.