Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

It's time to support the people behind the server

Pscroll

Guys.

There will be a shit ton of flame on the gms, admins and staff behind ApexKo, for a huge mistake for listening to these people on closing the wars, changing stuff that is already balanced in the game and that.

What i think is that this is the time to show real support for the apexko staff and not just blame them for whatever happens in the game.

These orcs could have won the war if they wanted to, but they didn't, so they complained about the war and got the gms to close it, like humasn have done in the past, however, we learn't something new here.

War was reopened, and this same orcs, won.

There is some huge lack of understanding of human behaviour, ppl will always cry, and not because of that things need to be changed.

let the game develop itself too, let it grow, and don't fuck up with it, and i don't mean the staff, i mean all they pople cry over certain changes in the game, as if they owned anything in it.

all in all, i think this most likely looks like a boycott, by ppl with money invested in the game, who, will most likely sell their gear for cash/make profit, and quit, it's the same people that is all heated about rankings, nps, and virtual positions, about winning all the time.

I hope the rest of us don't give up and continue cuz these people are not all the server.

I didn't see much QQ except from XX and a few others in shoutbox. There were no reason to close it at first, if they had checked how it was going at luferson and around..they listened to the few ppl that cried all over " CLOSE THE WAR / OMG / etc. This is why this is so fucked up and there's alot of flame going on. 

It was to bad that a nice good invade with alloth of pk suddenly got closed.

The war ended in 4 mins. That gave a compleetly wrong look on how the war really was.

Lucky that the second war had about the same pk.

And now that orcs could invade they didnt have any trouble with it ^^.

But to prefent this from happening again i have a couple of suggestions.

For starters im well aware that behind the curtains you guys are working real hard.

But this is also where problems like this come from. There is very little to no feedback to your players.

It feels like there is very little connection between gms and players. Mostly cause you hardly see anything.

I suggest the staffs shows them selfs ingame some more. In the form of events or active lookig if all is fair.

And for the next time if you close a war, please first have a look around.

Cause today there was plenty of pk to just end it after 30 mins.

PS*

Do SOMETHING about that DESCENT skill!!!!!.

Seriously... The range on it is huge and the cooldown is way too fast.

It just looks like a light mage that can use Blink all the time.

Seriously, if the war is scheduled and working as intended, i vote DON'T TOUCH IT!

I did not participate in this war so i can't say anything about what the reason was, but it seems logic to me just if someone is not happy with the results it should not be closed and/or remade...

Only legit reason to close a war in my eyes are if it is a hacker, bug-abuser or some server bug that causes faulty results.

This is no flame to any Admin or GM, just how i think it should be... All respect to especially Aesteris and other possible developers, i know how much work you have put in this, keep up the good work!

Reality is, there's a group of people who want everything shaped as their minds want. These people were the first people on leaving the server the first time and now they come back to just complain and cry about everything. Wanna make a buck? Go get a job.

Im in a time zone where most things i miss out on..  But saying that  i know when all the events are ,  There all posted so i know if im home off work or awake i can attend. If i cant then i know farm somewhere else or log out as a war is on and may be killed..

Leave them alone i say no matter what  unless bug or hack offcourse .

Worst thing to happen is mining fishing stops and they loose nps 1 time only during a invasion...

Only thing i didnt like this time was humans won war was closed  should have reopened with human win  not new war  with orcs win... It happened its over   new we all know leave it as it goes from now on 

For starters im well aware that behind the curtains you guys are working real hard.

But this is also where problems like this come from. There is very little to no feedback to your players.

It feels like there is very little connection between gms and players. Mostly cause you hardly see anything.

I suggest the staffs shows them selfs ingame some more. In the form of events or active lookig if all is fair.

Sorry but this is really wrong. The gm's and admins do their best to reply to answer asked in forum, shoutbox, ingame etc.

Some think that when a topic is opened about nerfing a certain class, they're immediately right and the class should be nerfed in at most 2 days. That's not how you can run a server. If there are imbalances between classes, they need to be carefully watched and tweaked where necessary.

They've done a great job providing help and answers, new patches to fix existing and important bugs. They're doing a good job at making this the best private ko server around B)