Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Friendly vs with orc king( no flames intended )

SacrificeProductions

First I would like to note that this is not a flame video, I know a few player's don't particularly like me nor do they like EliteJear, this is just a friendly vs between us where he wanted proof that i was not using an iron set. I kept telling him I did not have one, but of course he did not believe me( yea i called him a hater cause he kept saying he could beat me easily ), so I recorded one of our vs's. Yes the quality is not that great due to my huge lagg while in moradon, plus I must tweak my fraps settings abit. Constructive criticism is welcome of course. Enjoy - Tobin.

• Administrators

I don't usually comment on such trivial things but what has never seized to amaze me is why anyone bothers doing a VS if both parties are using CP. Doesn't it take away (part of) the skill involved and make it more of a contest on who has the luckiest CP procs?

Other than that, yay Apex KO videos on YouTube :D

I don't usually comment on such trivial things but what has never seized to amaze me is why anyone bothers doing a VS if both parties are using CP. Doesn't it take away (part of) the skill involved and make it more of a contest on who has the luckiest CP procs?

True, but he wanted full skill, i don't mind a nice 70-, hopefully i can find someone to do a 70- that will take some time to win^^. There's more to come for apex videos, getting good footage for a decent pk movie.

Well considering that CP is pretty much 100% on ApexKO and not like that on USKO it is different ^^

Videos nothing but a testament to how good CP is right now. Fully scrolled 83 sin doesn't even survive through half a rotation at the start of the VS, don't even gotta use soul pots in sin VS's they're that quick lol.

oh, then lets start about kurians and lets not forget passion warrior that hit most rogues for 1.1k spam or 1.2k. 

please dont start a debate on this again.

So, I've been playing sin a bit. i'm just a noob curious. 

After you killed, you are minor healing yourself, but your bars still changing and trying to execute skills. (last part of video).

why you do that?

my fraps starts/stops on f8, and i don't leave me hp low after vs'ing so i will always continue to minor to put myself at full hp( never know who will attack you in moradon :P )