Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Untrustworthy Player DHC

MitchKiD

Basically this is how this went down..

I received a Hell Breaker from a red chest.. I then upgraded it to +6 and was in search of some KC.. I pmed who i thought was an Knight Online friend DHC and told him I needed 200kc and i paid 30mil per 100k..

DHC proceeded to tell me if i made the HB +7 he would buy it 100%... So i walked to the anvil placed the hb on and it went +7.. Instantly i got 4 pms from players including DHC.. the other players had offers of around 1.5k, 2k, 2.5k and i told DHC what the others offered.. DHC told me yea a HB +7 is about 2.5k and asked because we where friends could i give it to him for 2k kc.. I said no i don't have any kc atm and needed it. He said ok he would do it for 2.5.. I then found out 5-10 mins later when Juraid was on he was in eslant trying to sell it for 10k kc what i have now been told it is actually worth and he was bragging how much he got his HB for... I did ask DHC if i was able to trade him back what he paid for it to me so i could fairly get what its worth and he refused that offer.. now i know what alot of you will say.. Was my own fault for not knowing the market bla bla.. Thats true but thats not what this post is about.. I am just letting the Apex community know that if they feel like they can trust DHC just remember he isn't there to make friends he will stab you in the back first chance he gets..

I am not expecting anything to be done by gms or players this is just a warning to who you can and cant trust..

So WreckingCrew got upset when kidlet sold hb+7 on normal price to DHC. 

After that some big baba just flatout offers him 10k kc and sells it.

Now why in the hell would kidlet be upset over it? He still got market price from it?

It's an item which you sold, thats it. If you dont have any idea about item prices, stop selling shit instead of crying out loud here.

What a nice guy. This morning he was pure morality on shoutbox talking about others being disgusting people because of their language, how about ripping people off? 

Ronnen now what the fuck. Just listen yourself. You actually think hb+7 marketprice is 10k kc?

Now why in the hell would kidlet be upset over it? He still got market price from it?

It's an item which you sold, thats it. If you dont have any idea about item prices, stop selling shit instead of crying out loud here.

You keep saying "WC" upset, nope. I posted. Everytime one of your kankas do something wrong I don't call your whole clan, actually there are some cool people there.

Obviously OP is upset because of what he thought, friendship was ruined. Now, I couldn't careless about prices and stuff or whatever someone can say to justify their actions. I just found that someone is upset about something, which I believe it has to do with being a good sport. When someone make a topic about me doing something like this, feel free to jump in and flame.

But anyway, don't get upset because I posted.  

Nahhh ,story is that he was selling it for 10kc and not some1 offered him 10kc.

I was just laughing at the fact that u want to make 4 times on an item ,thats all.

In buisness only thing that must be done is profit ,all else is allowed(that sux but is what it is)

Bro take it easy , its not necessary to trash WC any chance u get.

U cant divide world to good and bad and blindly follow ur convictions.

I dont care if he made 10kc,good for him I say, dude selling it rushed into it and story ends here.

GG

@Razor

Some people don't take the game as serious as you do. You actually time NPC respawns and get 500k NP's from them to reach a freaking gaming set lol.

This server neved had good kings, now we got 1 muted king and second one is just useless. I hope they would improve server by helping noobs, i doubt that will ever happen and im sad just because of that, nothing else.

I wouldnt call untrustworthy since you sold it to him. Idk about you, but when im not sure about an item's price, i ask ppl around about it. Also, when one sells something to another, the another can do whatever he wants with it after, no? 

Basically this is how this went down..

I received a Hell Breaker from a red chest.. I then upgraded it to +6 and was in search of some KC.. I pmed who i thought was an Knight Online friend DHC and told him I needed 200kc and i paid 30mil per 100k..

DHC proceeded to tell me if i made the HB +7 he would buy it 100%... So i walked to the anvil placed the hb on and it went +7.. Instantly i got 4 pms from players including DHC.. the other players had offers of around 1.5k, 2k, 2.5k and i told DHC what the others offered.. DHC told me yea a HB +7 is about 2.5k and asked because we where friends could i give it to him for 2k kc.. I said no i don't have any kc atm and needed it. He said ok he would do it for 2.5.. I then found out 5-10 mins later when Juraid was on he was in eslant trying to sell it for 10k kc what i have now been told it is actually worth and he was bragging how much he got his HB for... I did ask DHC if i was able to trade him back what he paid for it to me so i could fairly get what its worth and he refused that offer.. now i know what alot of you will say.. Was my own fault for not knowing the market bla bla.. Thats true but thats not what this post is about.. I am just letting the Apex community know that if they feel like they can trust DHC just remember he isn't there to make friends he will stab you in the back first chance he gets..

I am not expecting anything to be done by gms or players this is just a warning to who you can and cant trust..

Thank you for informing us, one of my clan members offered 10k KC to DHC for the HB +7 the trade was going to be done tomorrow but now that I saw this... things will go differently I guess however thank you once again for telling us how much the HB costs. Every user should stay away from selfish people who buy stuff for cheap and sell it expensive. :)

selfish people who buy stuff for cheap and sell it expensive. :)

isnt that how 90% of ko players are? and also isnt that the ko market? some sell for cheap, others sell for expensive. It always depend how the buyer rushes for the item. 

DHC didnt order the guy to sell for 2.5k and also the guy didnt make a "friendly price",dhc paid the price OP asked. Surely, hb7 isnt 10k kc, your clan member should have offered lower. he pretty much wanted it for himself at that price and did a generous offer. 

isnt that how 90% of ko players are? and also isnt that the ko market? some sell for cheap, others sell for expensive. It always depend how the buyer rushes for the item. 

DHC didnt order the guy to sell for 2.5k and also the guy didnt make a "friendly price",dhc paid the price OP asked. Surely, hb7 isnt 10k kc, your clan member should have offered lower. he pretty much wanted it for himself at that price and did a generous offer. 

My clan member offered on the market price, he found 2 hell breakers +7, one asked for 14k KC and DHC asked for more than 9k 'cause DHC stated that he found a buyer for 9k KC offer which could be a lie so obviously he would go for who? the lowest ofc, moradon prices change more than a girl changing her clothes

And speaking of KO Market, it's all about brainless people who always mess with market prices I mean, even an item that worth 100mill, you can find it sold for approx. 50~65mills. And if you ask why going down with the prices? they'll tell you that they want it to get sold faster. Impressive. Yeah, mess with the prices, ruin it for others cause you're dumb as fuck.

My clan member offered on the market price, he found 2 hell breakers +7, one asked for 14k KC and DHC asked for more than 9k 'cause DHC stated that he found a buyer for 9k KC offer which could be a lie so obviously he would go for who? the lowest ofc, moradon prices change more than a girl changing her clothes

And speaking of KO Market, it's all about brainless people who always mess with market prices I mean, even an item that worth 100mill, you can find it sold for approx. 50~65mills. And if you ask why going down with the prices? they'll tell you that they want it to get sold faster. Impressive. Yeah, mess with the prices, ruin it for others cause you're dumb as fuck.

maybe dhc did it for profits, maybe not.I could care less.  Once one achieve an item that he likes, one will not sell it for cheap. One will go for overpriced offers only. Those "brainless" ppl you talk of, they can do whatever they like if they have the item. they could sell it or not, let them choose the price. Only the BUYER(s) can truly change the price. Think about it. if no one wants that hb for 14k kc, then the seller wont have any choice but to drop the price. unless he wanna keep the item

maybe dhc did it for profits, maybe not.I could care less.  Once one achieve an item that he likes, one will not sell it for cheap. One will go for overpriced offers only. Those "brainless" ppl you talk of, they can do whatever they like if they have the item. they could sell it or not, let them choose the price. Only the BUYER(s) can truly change the price. Think about it. if no one wants that hb for 14k kc, then the seller wont have any choice but to drop the price. unless he wanna keep the item

You got a point but, those brainless people I'm talking about are the "main" problem why Market prices are so fucked up recently, one minute you see everythin is sold for cheap, next minute whole Moradon is selling for amounts as if they owned a bank. Though how can the BUYER(s) change the price exactly? The buyer(s) can only change the price to higher, no one would accept lower. For example: A guy selling Shard +1 that costs like 7~9m and someone PM him for 3m, would he sell it? Ofc not. If another guy PM'd him and he didn't know the price and he offered 20m, he'll immediately accept and tell all of his friends that he sold it for 20m and then the prices in mora will start to increase. So, sellers can change the price by tricking the unknowledgeable users, exactly what DHC did. All I'm asking for is STOP being retards with the prices, there are other people that don't know a fuck about a single price, and he would put all his trust on ONE seller (the likes of DHC) that could get fuck him up lol, his fault yea but just think of how lame it is.

And... going on with it :D

S4ixVH4.png

V02iDbT.png

You got a point but, those brainless people I'm talking about are the "main" problem why Market prices are so fucked up recently, one minute you see everythin is sold for cheap, next minute whole Moradon is selling for amounts as if they owned a bank. Though how can the BUYER(s) change the price exactly? The buyer(s) can only change the price to higher, no one would accept lower. For example: A guy selling Shard +1 that costs like 7~9m and someone PM him for 3m, would he sell it? Ofc not. If another guy PM'd him and he didn't know the price and he offered 20m, he'll immediately accept and tell all of his friends that he sold it for 20m and then the prices in mora will start to increase. So, sellers can change the price by tricking the unknowledgeable users, exactly what DHC did. All I'm asking for is STOP being retards with the prices, there are other people that don't know a fuck about a single price, and he would put all his trust on ONE seller (the likes of DHC) that could get fuck him up lol, his fault yea but just think of how lame it is.

And... going on with it :D

S4ixVH4.png

V02iDbT.png

That name looks almost the same with the person that got reported today xD.

Trading someone who is killing a boss ^^.

Barboor offered 10k, and google offered 8k

If people want to offers these amounts I'm not going to say no.

Please use some sense, I could go further into this topic but it's really fucking ridiculous.

smh