Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Rogue dmg seems quite absurd.

Rexi

My stats:

30 dagger def, 15 helm, 10 glassbelt , 5 Scorched staff. (I guess it scales really shitty if u stack it too much.)
Dual rogue defence pathos.
1k +ac

5k hp

Yet I get instagibbed in from 5k to 0 in 1 hp pot cooldown =D.
Sure kingfunky is prolly best geared rogue and he has to burn through all his cooldowns, but I dunno, feels stupid anyway :(

RT4vo8m.png

Real talk I don't remember getting instagibbed this quickly in USKO (2010) and I had arguably worse gear. Even the Orazioauditore guy (mrcuban on sin) had a hard time inflicting more than 1-2 critical hits per rotation, I think the success rate is too high for crit point in here to the point of it not being even fair.

I don't think I've ever not been hit by critical damage in CP, while I can surely vouch for times where every single skill inflicts critical damage (1200 bloody beast, 2000 spike, 1800 blind, 1200 thrust). Doesn't seem like fair RNG to me.

I like how people keep complaining about a class that you can literally go into moradon and reduce our damage with 200m, and let's not even begin on how much sin skills fail while you're chasing someone, so the fact that none of his skills failed and he did that much damage to you is quite funny; you probably weren't moving and as a result died (and I only see 2 crits there, 1558 and 1883, and let's just say KingFunky isn't one to do a late CP).

You should also take into account he probably has 2.5k-2.6k AP, so you didn't die to a fresh 83; you died instantly to a sin that is close to the best gear on the server so far; I don't see any reason for this topic? Isn't that the entire point of the Assassin class? You go in, burn your entire rotation on one person and then go out and wait for that rotation to come back up while you support you party? Would you prefer if he just literally couldn't kill anyone ever and instead could only drop you to half HP? There is no dura pot here so I don't see why people complain about CP, there are a lot of ways to counter CP if you are not visually and mentally impaired. 

• Administrators

let's not even begin on how much sin skills fail while you're chasing someone

Define 'fail' for me please; low damage, the skill saying it failed, or the skill going through while consuming mana but not inflicting any damage at all

Define 'fail' for me please; low damage, the skill saying it failed, or the skill going through while consuming mana but not inflicting any damage at all

Really low damage; like CP spike doing 400 or so when you chase someone (because it is failing but the fail rate seems absurdly high).

Eh, I'm far from paper mage, if you chek my stats which I posted.

I was just wondering how the dagger defence stacks and how it interacts with the pathos defence.

But as usual I guess I have to test this by myself/with friend :D since every KO server is different.

stop complain about rogue damages, go check out the damage from mages. i'm nearly at 200 resist to glacier/lightning/flame and they do nearly 2K dmg to me XD

Naah, Donoke who is 255mp and +1 flamerings blast maxium ~1.8k or something like that with 80level nuke.

and +7 staff.

If there was weapon like raptor/shard, as easy to farm(Elixir staff doesnt count :D), Mages would rock the house really hard, but we come 1 grade behind. Im quite sure noone will have +9 hellblood/scorched/personal in this server for next month atleast.

Why is the damage totally different for you than for me in Arena? Biggest nova damage i received was far away from 2k, mostly around 1,3-1,4k.

That's still even lower of what Animosity clan had on last apex. Just wait for FR+2's and they don't even use absolute power yet.

Why is the damage totally different for you than for me in Arena? Biggest nova damage i received was far away from 2k, mostly around 1,3-1,4k.

That's still even lower of what Animosity clan had on last apex. Just wait for FR+2's and they don't even use absolute power yet.

we're talking about 80 pillar. 1,4k nova on a non undying scroll server is a high ass dmg btw.