Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Racism Allowed? - Caelestis (Fate)

DHC

racism.jpg?noCache=1451673924

Is this the type of player that we allow in the game? 

There have been a few chinese players pm me for help in the game and so I've been talking to them.

We don't need this type of bullshit on ApexKO.

that's totally an issue, i suppose, but then again, ppl insult each other constantly, ppl from many clans, including me, have said something against turks as well.

what bothers me is how it's important now since that guy precisely said it? XD

that's totally an issue, i suppose, but then again, ppl insult each other constantly, ppl from many clans, including me, have said something against turks as well.

Because he's obsessed with me being some random guy called fate and has been for a long time XD. I could show you screencaps of the private messages or topics that he has derailed on ko4life just to try to call me out but why bother? Just let this paranoid twat rot alone haha. Him and his crew have been taunting me for a while I guess hoping to get material to get me in trouble (but you don't see me whining in forums about it), it's really pathetic! Even this very conversation is one of those attempts. He calls me pathetic but look how much he cares!

Just for the record I said "chinese guy" there, something that he conveniently cropped in order to make it sound more "racist" (how is that racist tho?)

I think it's quite important as he can say something against me and I don't care. There is no need to add "chinese small penis" here to bring up ethnicity into the argument.

Also he is running for King and it doesn't look very good for the server to be honest.

if only Ottomans complained about each time certain clans call them by their nationality.

even if it could be a problem, gms can't track every other situation, each of them, it just is impossible, hence making these kind of complaints useless.

the naked truth is.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET XD

Btw this guy is my biggest competition in the run for kingship, I thought this kinda foul play stuff was reserved for presidential elections and shit but look at him trying to bring me down through these means just so he can get kingship. Can anyone say pathetic?

Furthermore that's not a racist statement. You might want to get informed on what racism means, personally I have nothing against chinese people but I knew that was sure to rile you up, and it did. Looks like I hit a soft spot rofl, dw guy there's a lot of 'enlargement' treatments I think for people like you.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism?s=t

Not hating nor discriminating, nor thinking that I'm superior to anyone. I called YOU that, not implying that every chinese person is. Also, what I said is not necessarily false in the grand scheme of things so why are you getting triggered you pseudo SJW scum? That's right, because you're trying to bring me down, just like soccer players do when they fake injuries, an excellent comparison considering all of your useless and cringeworthy flailing.

Good luck, like I told you.

• Administrators

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we don't intervene in player to player interactions unless they are excessively offensive.

Can't everyone just be nice to each other? :(

Locking this thread as it won't go anywhere