Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Suggestion about adding more powerful jamadar in mob drops (DD problem)

SlovenianBeast

Greetings,

me and mostly every sin on the server, we noticed that dagger helmets are way to easy to obtain, everyone are using them along with at least skeleton belts which makes it 25 DD. Solution would be adding a better jamadar that is more equal in ap to a shard or at least MD. Problem lies in the setup of skills, for example, rogue's skills are mostly % based. While other classes got more direct damage skills for example cry echo battle cry on warriors has a lot of direct damage where spear defense doesn't make much difference when using it. Where as using DDs against sins drasticaly decreases damage.

I suggest simply adding a jamadar that is better than weapon breaker, some high class jamadar that would be equal in AP to a mirage dagger at least and it would drop of mobs like other items. Or 2nd option decreasing DD helmet amount of DD for 5 points for example +8 DD helmet would have 12 DD, +7 10 DD +6 8 DD +5 6 DD +4 3 DD +3 +2 +1 -> 1 DD.

Regards

Well, taking into account how many sins are on top 10 I will say that dd offers some sort of security for farmers against the famous "spike and hide". Anyway, never understood very good the jamadar thingy and yes, it should be a drop like other weapons. I think that shit never got very popular that's why they leave it that way but make the already very powerful sin class more powerful I have my doubts. 

I think its good the way it is...

Sins rule the server the first 2 weeks, after that people start to get gear and survive sins.

Its how the class works. The longer the game runs the more skill / teamplay is needed for sins to kill people.

Didnt hear anything about it the first 2 weeks when "new"players were getting wrecked all over the map.

All this just makes me think people dont want to pk and just get easy kills. 100% of the time there are atleast 2 sins in cz.

Might be an idea to start teaming up to also kill people in bowl, instead of just the people that started and are farming for money.

There is only 1 class i think should get some changes and that would be the warrior.

There should be a bigger timer on on that decent skill, or a decrease in distantce..

I mean come on they can tp further and fast then a light mage, who i supose to be able to blink XD

You',re all wrong, go test the damage difference using defense parts, check spear on warriors or even club or sword on bps, then check the dd aswell u ll see an unfair perks right there. But yeah seeing how most simply love it that way... Op warriors kurians, lets play your game, quest for wb+9 begins

You',re all wrong, go test the damage difference using defense parts, check spear on warriors or even club or sword on bps, then check the dd aswell u ll see an unfair perks right there. But yeah seeing how most simply love it that way... Op warriors kurians, lets play your game, quest for wb+9 begins

Instead of testing things we'd just rather express opinions rather than recognize fact, but thanks for the offer n00b rogue player. 

With 25dd and almost 1k AC i as mage still get hit for 1700+.

Im not sure how this is low damage. And im pretty sure most of the players get hit harder then me.

Just get 2 sins and with CP who ever you guys target is dead..

how do you not understand the fact that this is literally half the class? You're complaining that if two max level characters use their best ability and both attack you with their best melee ability you die. You people are literally complaining about an ability that has a pretty long cooldown and can only be used one or two times in a fight, and you don't even have 1,000 AC and yet you're still complaining.

I just don't understand man. 

Well, that's pretty easy to understand, you seem to not want to aknowledge what happens everyday in cz. Yes, cd has a long cooldown, that means that in a real battle, it could only be used once, if he fight doesn't last too long. However, what we see in cz from sins is not a regular fight, they get together, in groups of 2 or 3, and camp in very especific places in cz waiting for low level players, mages and anything they think they can hit with a dual cp, the rest they just ignore, that is the problem.

do you understand now? i hope you do.

Well, that's pretty easy to understand, you seem to not want to aknowledge what happens everyday in cz. Yes, cd has a long cooldown, that means that in a real battle, it could only be used once, if he fight doesn't last too long. However, what we see in cz from sins is not a regular fight, they get together, in groups of 2 or 3, and camp in very especific places in cz waiting for low level players, mages and anything they think they can hit with a dual cp, the rest they just ignore, that is the problem.

do you understand now? i hope you do.

So in other words, if I were to get two mages to go raid 24/7 (or three) and go around pillaring people (which does around 1.4k damage with 150+ fire resist by the way! balanced!) it would be overpowered and need to be nerfed as well, no? I fail to see your argument, you're simply blaming sins because they have a stealth mechanic so if you do not have lupine on all the time you're fucked; that's what you're really complaining about. Any coordination whatsoever will kill anyone, go grab a passion warrior and have him do his 75 skill and it will do around 800 damage, now go get 5 passion warriors and you have a fun time. 

Every single example you people have thrown are simply "these people are coordinating abilities and killing me", if that's the case, why don't we just eliminate duffer because fuck them for using microphones to coordinate parasites, torments and malice? How about a kurian able to pull someone, stun you, and reduce your armor to 0, all while doing lots of damage? I really love how you go around nit-picking everything that isn't actually overpowered (such as CP) but fail to see the things that are truly broken (such as the insane cancel rate by everyone on priests). But hey, keep killing Blood seekers in CZ and giving PK-balance suggestions! I really wish there was a way to show how much you have PK'd and it was shown on the forum in order to know whose balance whine is legitimate and who is just an absolute imbecile. 

Instead of blaming the players why not blame the administration team for not putting some sort of mob in areas that newer players can farm to catch up to people? I understand this is a private server that is trying to emulate USKO, but remember, this is a private server. People aren't going to spend (well, most anyway) $50 or so just to be able to CATCH up to the average gear of the current player (which would be rappy 7 / shell 7 lets say with old rocs?, so you're looking at around 5gbs or so, roughly 5-6 hours of blood seekers non stop) when the population (let's be honest with ourselves) isn't in the 1,000's+ and there is zero guarantee of you keeping your stuff for 3 years. Newer players are forced to enter an area where assassins (or anyone for that matter)run around the entire map looking for action (because when people leave bowl, what are you going to do? run around bowl killing undying and haunga or would you rather go kill people (the main purpose of CZ originally)). I think the real problem (other than the actual imbalance of classes) is the lack of usefulness of other zones such as Eslant and Lufferson; maybe add Blood seekers or Hobgoblins in there (2 or 3 slots) and have a reduced rate, so if you WANT you can take the risk to go to CZ and get raided, but you would net a greater amount of BUS in the end. 

But I am sure you're just going to say something clever like "cool story bro" or Aesteris will just nerf CP and make Kurian be better (should stun everyone on the entire server when you use the stun to be honest). 

The sins complaining in this topic are just stupid.

I see arguments of looking for action.. So they hunt people that give no fight back ^^ and ignore people in the bowl that do give a fight.

I see arguments about teaming up, while when the other side uses this argument its stupid?

Sins are fine. Just get some more skills to play as a sin. Instead of complaining that you cant kill people in 2 hits anymore.

CryMeARiver !!!