Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

ApexKO Nations Balance

SPANKME

Hello!

Just wanted to open up a general topic to discuss about nations balance.

Anyone can and should participate and share opinions about it. I also hope GM's would jump on board too.

Few pinpoints as what i think should be monitored.

1. Events.

Monitoring event registrations is important. People will get quite upset if they get rejected from each ED.

Please share opinions on your timezone's events if they are off, and by how much.

For me, GMT+2 it seems that ED's are pretty well balanced. Had over 160 players yesterday evening.

2. Wars.

I think its perhaps too early to talk about war -balance. Clans are still leveling and gearing up and lack proper full war -parties.

GM's & Owners shouldn't NT clans so lightly based on war activity alone. But if nation win's like, lets say 6-10 wars in a row, then they should take action.

3. Ronark.

Most important one. We do want to make Ronark Land a place where you can PK around the clock with balanced amount of players from different timezones.

Currently i feel all the biggest orc clans are US -based and biggest human clans are EU -based. During the day for europeans, there are really few individuals that try pking from orc side.

It's still early in servers lifeline, but it will become more important as the time goes on. We already have bunch of bored players since its almost non-existant pk for their available time on server.

Maeby one of the GM's could do same kind of list from different clans and gather data on their prime timezones & activity & impact.

Somehow i feel clans are now being thrown from one side to another too carelessly.

Feel free to jump in!

BR,

SPANKME

The server launched what, 1 week + days ago? People are still farming, leveling and such. I understand "some" people did everything quick and played hardcore for a while in order to get lvl and items right away but not everybody has 16 hours to spend on KO daily. I've talked about this whole casual-player-solo style that's so popular before, perhaps because most people who played KO since its beginning we're all 30 and 40+ ? I am really amazed to see 20+ years old playing KO but honestly, my closest friends are over 30, with kids, jobs and shit to do. So, I understand that some hardcore kids are "bored" already because they want bigger wars, better events, more action in CZ, because they did everything on a rush but I think it's too early to talk about unbalance and start moving clans back and forth. Give it a couple weeks more. 

1. I think times for events are fine, problem is yeah, afk people and people trying to gain something leeching and shit but that's because we can split the community between "the ones who already geared up and are somehow in control of the big drops" (aka hardcore player who breath ko) and casual players that probably find a couple of hours to do so many shit in game (farm, lvl up, upgrade,attend a few events, etc) and the latter ones who will try to fuck up or try to lazy as much as they can fucking up the first group. It's not black and white, there are some greys in the middle, people who can actually play a lot certain days or whatever. I think the timetable is fine, it's just seem ElMorad was always a popular choice for starters which means more people to exp with. 

2. Wars definitely need to be shorter, mostly invasion. Or make them more interesting adding something new to the formula. 

3. Like you said, it's too early right now, but yeah, we have to think about what to do if this remain the same in the future. From my experience, people are really still struggling with the gear stuff, leveling is easy but find time to farm pieces, then farm bus (without getting raped), then try your luck and at the same time helping others, attending events or doing some minor pk, it's like a lot for 1 week and days. Give it a couple of weeks more. Right now, for instance, people are still joining (more friends I'm inviting on a daily basis to join Apex) and they will take their time to level up, gear up and do coin. Basically the main problem with people right now is to find an economic way to make coin to gear up, there are already tons of sets already upgraded on merchant but starters have like no coin to buy them. A lot of hardcore boys can come and shout "you don't know how to make coin" "why don't you have an iron set already", well, some people have other priorities. Patience and of course, help newcomers as much as we can. 

Perhaps Aesteris could offer a few buffs/characteristics specially made for each nation so people will actually start as a orc or human, right now people are making their choices according to the amount of help they will get. 

http://imgur.com/6XXW5Qr

Top 10 clans currently:

WreckeD - humans - prime EU

DragonBrigade - orcs - prime US

OttomanPlatoon - humans - prime EU

BigDickBanditos - orcs - prime US

Waltrex - orcs - prime EU

Ascendance - humans - prime EU

BloodLine - orcs - prime US

WreckingCrew - humans - prime US

Massie4Rezan - orcs - prime EU

MomentuS - orcs - prime EU

As you can see, many of the bigger & most impactful clans are atm dodging each other via timezones.

http://imgur.com/6XXW5Qr

Top 10 clans currently:

WreckeD - humans - prime EU

DragonBrigade - orcs - prime US

OttomanPlatoon - humans - prime EU

BigDickBanditos - orcs - prime US

Waltrex - orcs - prime EU

Ascendance - humans - prime EU

BloodLine - orcs - prime US

WreckingCrew - humans - prime US

Massie4Rezan - orcs - prime EU

MomentuS - orcs - prime EU

As you can see, many of the bigger & most impactful clans are atm dodging each other via timezones.

We all EU u nub=D

BloodLine on last apex are copycats, we're EU mostly.

The thing that bothers me, is that when there's lunar war, there's no other clan on karus side participating in them apart of my clan, and maybe a few random others/small clans, while humans are going there with atleast x2 or x3 the amount of players/parties/clans, wars should become shorter or disabled till the server sorts itself out, with that i mean till clans are actually ready to participate and deliver a challenge to those who already are. Otherwise it turns into 1 big NPC farm for National Points, and people will get bored way to fast because of that.

About ED, i think it's weird. Out of like 10 ED's i've joined, i got matched 6v8 in atleast 6 of em, today it was 5v8.

We were talking about requesting NT to orc side inside clan. But its not that simple.

If we NT into orcs, they need to bring one big & active US-zoned clan back to humans.

I think GM's made a mistake by throwing 2-3 human clans to orcs earlier.

Now would be good time to fix it.

edit: OttomansPlatoon are not going to NT according to Braynt.

We, however are open for the idea.

We were talking about requesting NT to orc side inside clan. But its not that simple.

If we NT into orcs, they need to bring one big & active US-zoned clan back to humans.

I think GM's made a mistake by throwing 2-3 human clans to orcs earlier.

Now would be good time to fix it.

edit: OttomansPlatoon are not going to NT according to Braynt.

We, however are open for the idea.

Moving around you guys isn't a good idea. One thing we learned from the last Apex is that if you only move the biggest clans, it will just make the other side too strong.

Perhaps move some of the smaller human clans to orc instead. Ascendance, OnlyFriends, etc. and go from there.

It shouldn't be useless. But with some peoples posts, the purpose is already lost since they can't comprehend properly.

Currently i think nations are just fine. At least we are finding a lot of orcs and thereby a lot of PK.

Event's seem to be balanced aswell, haven't been in 8v6's lately.