Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Golden Mattock/Rod

Blitzcrank

• Administrators

half the time of owning the rob u waste mining so only get 50 to 75 % use of it not the 100 % u pay for 

Or, you choose to interpret it like this;

The golden fishing rod and golden mattock only increase your drop chances for good items, they are not there to make it easier or otherwise faster (you still need to mine for worms when using the normal rod)

Yes thats true  but cost nothing for normal   golden is Real money paid out to use item   the worms should not be needed   RPR  yes  so its not a 24/7 thing  have to return to repair ....

When paying real money for the items from PUS  should have option to have 100 % use  same as how was intended with usko in the day

it can be at times  with golden Mat  but free mat is slower to get worms and   the fishing items that drop  isnt gold or not ment to be  its the parts for armors  and to make armors still need 25 mill to make it and its not 100 % so can fish for a month and have nothing at end of it 

it can be at times  with golden Mat  but free mat is slower to get worms and   the fishing items that drop  isnt gold or not ment to be  its the parts for armors  and to make armors still need 25 mill to make it and its not 100 % so can fish for a month and have nothing at end of it 

lol nothing, i fished 3 days and i got full myhtril set +6.... 

i even made a second set +6 to try to +7.... 

it takes some time to fish and mine yea, but it' still a farm server, u can always just farm bus and sell em and buy mythril...

but in 3 days a full set +6 isn't realy that hard if u ask me

• 11 months later...

В интернете очень часто нам предлагают обучающий видео-курс по бирже Форекс. Реально ли научиться зарабатывать на бирже Форекс, по всей той информации, что есть в интернете?

Вот что есть по этому вопросу... http://vli.su/d

I don't think you can get 18 gbs worth of fishing even in 2 months.

When spank me made that post back 1 year ago        things were very different in game.    Was no +8 or free items  chars started at lvl 1 and you leveled up yourself... 

Back then the rod was good  used to farm items to make the rosetta  and it was 100% to get +0 so making money from it then was good thing..  Totaly different than now

When spank me made that post back 1 year ago        things were very different in game.    Was no +8 or free items  chars started at lvl 1 and you leveled up yourself... 

Back then the rod was good  used to farm items to make the rosetta  and it was 100% to get +0 so making money from it then was good thing..  Totaly different than now

Oh shit didn't even realize lol. I saw december and the day was 2X so I thought it was recent.