Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Loot & drop rate proposal

Ronnen

Hello! Since Apex 1 I kept suggesting a change on the drop table which basically focuses on certain "forgotten" objects that are present in the database and for some reason they are not used. There's not much variety in drops and I believe these tables could provide a better sense of "discovery" among mobs and polish some adjustments regarding level = loot. Also bring more + into loot to avoid expensive upgrading or use as burn items. I think that people should have the chance to farm and upgrade their own gear and also be able to provide more variety into weapons and armors in merchant expanding the "usual" stuff.

Notes:

-Rare are not upgradable nor unique. 

-Magic are armors that have 2 set of bonuses.

-Weapon defense means dagger defense, spear defense, etc.

-Gold bars are mentioned only in very low drop rate.

VpiF2pP.jpg

09MDe0q.jpg

oR1TuIA.jpg

3sbGaMk.jpg

kWQUNZ4.jpg

3chAKjS.jpg

Ye , agreed...

Skill items , magic hammers and low level armor and weapons must be redone!!!

If u think that skill items are fine then u should make skill items boss event fast cause ppl will leave!!!

Example Im almost lvl 83 and nowhere near opening my lvl 70 skill, trust me I run cz and try to get it but no luck so far...

Not bad, though I don't think adding +3 shells and +5 chitins is a good idea. BUS are very easy to get, and currently the only thing stopping a whole bunch of +8 shells from popping up is the fact that shells are (somewhat) harder to obtain. If you add this many shells/chitins to the game then +8s and higher will be very easy to obtain.

Ye , agreed...

Skill items , magic hammers and low level armor and weapons must be redone!!!

If u think that skill items are fine then u should make skill items boss event fast cause ppl will leave!!!

Example Im almost lvl 83 and nowhere near opening my lvl 70 skill, trust me I run cz and try to get it but no luck so far...

It's really hard to get skill quests done by solo, unless you just farm coins and buy them from market.

Bumping! Anyway Lapiz, I understand that maybe in this version of KO something is not present but what stops you to actually include it? You know at the beginning, back in time when Twostars talked about making a server I thought the idea was to copy everything from USKO (behaviour-wise) and be as accurate as possible. Problem is, USKO is full of balance/farm/exp problems, why someone would be accurate in something that's already kind of messy? That's when new ideas come up trying to offer a different experience but still keeping the main KO spirit.

Usko is pretty much: wild smilodon- uruk family - paramun - booro. That's it. Grind those for weeks. There's no sense of discovery, there's no change in mobs giving more. Some mobs are just there for appearance or just to justify 1 quest. They maybe could rid of all the mobs and just put 7-8 and that's it. That's why Apex needs to change this too.

For example, I'm killing for 7 hours Half-Troll-busucker (the name made me giggle, engrish at best) and I keep getting +3 low class items. Really? Low class? that kind of drop belong to Moradon, not Eslant. Not in a half-high-level mob. At that point in the game you wont kill that mob because you know its loot sucks. So you move to something actually more rewarding...so...why half-troll-busucker? Only for a repeatable quest? That's my main problem with the distribution of loot in this game. Farm server means you can actually have fun grinding mobs for hours because of its loot, not for EXP. That's why I believe loot distribution needs a heavy update. 

Now, they posted a loot guide for "rewarding loot" that divides the game into certain mobs that you need to kill...the rest are useless. The fighting for those spots is the whole paramun-paradigm again. It's like I'm being driven on a rail telling me "you're this level, now you must kill this", there's no option, no open world, you must do this, otherwise you'll be losing time. When you feel, like me, exploring areas, I want to test each mob, kill them for a while, discover what it drops and sadly, for Apex, if the mob is not listed in that loot-guide the mob is useless, it will drop things that you don't want, you don't need or don't even make sense at your level. I check places and see the same spots being used a lot, uruk trons is one example. Are they for the loot? No way. They are there because of its exp. Some areas are empty, just like usko, because those mobs do not offer nothing out of the ordinary, nothing surprising, nothing worth.

I really hope that in the near future ApexKO update the drop list and offer new things, maybe things that are buried-way-down in the database that would put a smile on many faces.

!!!