Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Why is Isiloon not in CZ bowl?

Number 2

+1 for hide and seek with Isiloon :D

I'd say make it immoveable, but we all know that just favours mages.

That being said, I'd prefer an immoveable Isiloon over a hiding Isiloon :D

Also, server wide announcements for when Isiloon is going to spawn (5 to 45 minutes) would be nice too.

Braynt is too scared to go PK in cz :D

Alpha answered during the early days that isiloon will be spawning in bowl.

I don't know if they changed it and what was the reason behind.

It's quite simple just like last time -> add isiloon into bowl -> result: increased PK activity.

• Administrators

I think there may be a need for it to move to Ronark Land, however I don't want it to be merely spawning randomly.

What if.....

We make it an event, taking place in bowl?

The event would be held at set times in the day like any other scheduled event.

There's a 5 minute announcement prior to it happening, and when it happens the bowl will be filled with Servants of Isiloon.

Kill all of the Servants within X amount of seconds (minutes if there's a lot of servants) and the Isiloon will take a peak. If not all servants are killed within the given timeframe, isiloon won't spawn at all - try again next time!

Need feedback on this, I think I'd enjoy it this way much more :o

• Administrators

U have to make servants stationary cause ppl will lure it away to mess up everything.

Also if u goin that way then drop list must be redone... No ss,rom and coins..

In ib we wp roc rol

Something in that direction if u get what I mean

I disagree the drop list should be redone, just because the access method changes doesn't mean the drops need to be significantly increased (e.g. crap ones left out)

I think there may be a need for it to move to Ronark Land, however I don't want it to be merely spawning randomly.

What if.....

There's a 5 minute announcement prior to it happening, and when it happens the bowl will be filled with Servants of Isiloon.

Kill all of the Servants within X amount of seconds (minutes if there's a lot of servants) and the Isiloon will take a peak. If not all servants are killed within the given timeframe, isiloon won't spawn at all - try again next time!

It's a good idea. Like someone else mentioned, luring the servants/Isiloon away would be a problem so that needs to be addressed. To be honest it doesn't matter how it is implemented, so long as it is a piece of content that brings people to CZ.

The same approach should be taken with Felankor if you ever decide to implement that boss.

IMO ultima is fine where he is naturally. Inside an event, easily contestable, and available to everyone.  :)

What if.....

Yes, I like this idea. 

What if.....

Seems like an interesting idea! :D