Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

About Drop Rate

Brahma

Hello everyone,

What you guys think about drop rate?

Seriouosly, I'm from Brazil and I'm not rich so I can't donate every week, because of that I need to farm, ok.

I've killed Ego, Glutton, Wrath and Sloth, I got like 150 frags and it gave me 192381293x Nightmare Crystal (It's not useful, why frag keeping dropping it?), some BUSSes, some shells and a Flame Ring.

summing up, 6h in Bifrost for a Flame Ring that can't even buy a Shell +7.

Ok, nevermind Bifrost, let's try to get some shards: Doom Soldier is 2 times harder than Dark Knight, gives 2 times less exp and the drop rate look lower than raptor (by the way rogues need 2x Shards).

Ok, nevermind Shard, I'm not Rogue, why get Shards? I'll farm my shells, let's go.

An hour of Falcons for few warrior/rogue gloves and a lot of priest/mage gloves.

Ok, lets try fishing with a golden fishing rod:IXXDqI.jpg

What is the point? It's really sad, I don't get cheer to farm, why will I farm if I need too much luck to get the item that I desire.

GMs, think about it, the server is full of people, don't let it empty again.

Suggestions: incress the drop rate or the upgrate rate (at least to +7) please.

Think about Gem/Chest/Frag rewards, it's so hard to get something useful

Nightmare crystals are used in crafting krowaz (future item expansion that will be the top tier of armor and weapons).

Doom soldiers are ridiculous hard for some reason and have a reduced drop rate, I'll agree with that.  

Sounds like you're just unlucky at falcons to be honest.

NPC the BUS you'll get around ~30m, upgrade rate is fine though, and drop rate is fine on frags and what not, you got enough fishing mats to craft a part of super shell (mythril, dragon scale, rons, trial also the best armor right now for warriors and rogues), and fishing used to be extremely overpowered (people would have around 50~ fishing characters each in order to just fish all day for a profit instead of farming).

However I do agree that drop rate should be increased on mobs, upgrade rate is completely fine though (look how many +7 and +8 raptors and shards already (even though shards are a shit drop rate)).

I made some numbers in the last server and yes, for some reason mage shit drops is waaaay over the rest. We suggested many things that could be useful and turn the server into a "you must farm for your gear" server but drop rate sucks. The same spawns getting overran over and over (in CZ mostly, check the BUS spots, it's basically a way to get free nps) lots of mobs without anything interesting, no one farm trolls in CZ, right? The drop table is so crowded with things but still only some selected mobs are "worth to farm" and only in CZ because the rest of locations just suck ass for farming. So many drops are missing, there was not an increase on + on different drops, like where are the chitin shells +5 or full plates +6 or anything that can save you a few scrolls? Why do we have low class +8 from shadow seeker but not other low class and middle class +5,+6,+7 and +8 like any other mmorpg around? Nowhere around. No magic +8 rare drops like in usko, not weapon defense dropping from cz mobs, nothing exciting. You know already what you're gonna get from "certain mobs": exploration and trial and error "to see what it drops" was killed or not taken into account. You can shape this game in any way you want it and turn something "already known" into a total surprise for people who have been around for many years (WreckingCrew is 12 years old) but nope, the same setup as any other around. I'm little bit disappointed on stuff that I keep looting and has no use at all, not even a quest! I am tired of npcing for a few coins a bunch of crap no one really uses and the levels of drops is oustanding. Why a high level mob would drop something that a lvl 20 could use? or a lvl 40? I have no idea. It's stupid. 

I think it's fine the way it is. We learned from the last Apex what the problem with making afk farming easier.

As for manual farming. I believe it's ok. You say you turned in 150 frags and only got 1 unique. That is completely normal assuming you had assorted fragments from Ego to Sloth (I assume you had more of the lower level frags simply because they are easier to obtain). Either way, that drop rate is fine. Perhaps a tad unlucky, but fine.

Furthermore, I think they've done a good job on this server with not making it pay-2-win (obviously you can arrange your own trades for $$ with other people, but nothing can be done about that). The only way to pay for better drops/loot is through golden mining/fishing tools, and the advanced drop rates with DC premium. Even then, the advantage is minimal.

Also remember, everyone has the same rates as you do.

:)

I think it's fine the way it is. We learned from the last Apex what the problem with making afk farming easier.

As for manual farming. I believe it's ok. You say you turned in 150 frags and only got 1 unique. That is completely normal assuming you had assorted fragments from Ego to Sloth (I assume you had more of the lower level frags simply because they are easier to obtain). Either way, that drop rate is fine. Perhaps a tad unlucky, but fine.

Furthermore, I think they've done a good job on this server with not making it pay-2-win (obviously you can arrange your own trades for $$ with other people, but nothing can be done about that). The only way to pay for better drops/loot is through golden mining/fishing tools, and the advanced drop rates with DC premium. Even then, the advantage is minimal.

Also remember, everyone has the same rates as you do.

:)

DC Premium doesn't help with drop rates, only DC Flashes do btw (from Aesteris)

360x fragment rage(wratch) disassembly, And just 2 unique drop

foverin & syphioric  :)

127 nightmare :D

That is what I'm talking about, what is the point to farm frags? it should drop at least some high class weapon like shards/raptors

Since Junny they are saying that Nighmares will be useful

• Administrators

well i just farmed doom soldiers for a solid hour ( maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less? ) and barely dropped 9 shards. sometimes it wouldnt drop for 20 dooms.

Also, war prem says "item drop rate increased", does it really work?

It doesn't and is now removed from the description, thank you