Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

List of things That Are Silly Right Now

SkyHunter

1) Leg cut success rate is close to 100% (probably around 90% but yet ice shot isn't near that (NOT THAT IT NEEDS TO BE)) (yes even with glacier resistance pots its still over 90%). 

2) After curing leg cut you cannot use light feet for 5 seconds (even though you cured the leg cut successfully and are no longer slowed).

3) If a skill fails it does absolutely no damage but yet still is taken onto cooldown (should do elemental damage and the very least a small amount of damage, if spike fails for example and it were to hit usually for 1500 it should do around 200 to indicate it failed)

4) With 140 lightning resist you still get stunned (tested on kurian with LR pot) ridiculous amounts of times

If I do recall, these were all patched before in the first apex, so I don't know why it was all reverted, but I will add more as we see more

#1 & #2 are pending restart.

#3 I'm unsure about that one,however wasn't it always like that? (Indicating a fail means it failed completely?)

#4 Lightning resist hasn't been touched from what i know.

But great that you pointed them out i'll forward the topic to Aesteris so he can double check it.

#3 I'm unsure about that one,however wasn't it always like that? (Indicating a fail means it failed completely?)

there has to be an elemental damage (like 30-50) if a skill fails. as for stun rate it needs to be reworked, it's close to 100% atm doesn't matter how much resistance you got.

Yes it should? Damage has always been able to cancel heals, just try healing while being hit by 5 monsters, you'll keep getting cancelled.

im going to hope the developer team is not as ignorant as you in knight online and i'll hope you some day realize that's not why you get canceled but ok. 

jamadars are also bugged; dual weapon breaker 8 does less damage than dual personal dagger 7 to a mage that has 33 DD (meaning there is literally on reason to use jamadars even when someone has DD on) (the dual WB should do more than the dual PD, dunno if u disabled jamadars for a reason or what) 

You guys are dumb as bricks lmao

You can have 100 mobs attacking you and not get canceled or you can have 1 mob attack you and cancel you non stop; cancelation from mobs is not damage based what-so-ever. If you really want to see how wrong you are without me embarrassing you take one of your priests and tell him to spam 1920 while you just use skills without any R in between, then do the same with R's and see how the difference is (there's a reason guides from the old days like 0000000's tell you to do skill-r-r on priests that are standing still, and no it's not because it's the "fastest" or "best" combo it's because R cancels animations such as heal and party cure). 

But I am sure instead of trying to prove me wrong you're just going to say something insanely clever like "you're retarded" or "I shouldn't have to prove myself right" or something equally witty, back on topic fix jamadars and other things ty glhf

jamadars are also bugged; dual weapon breaker 8 does less damage than dual personal dagger 7 to a mage that has 33 DD (meaning there is literally on reason to use jamadars even when someone has DD on) (the dual WB should do more than the dual PD, dunno if u disabled jamadars for a reason or what) 

dont forget this pls testing on a mage with iron belt and crystal DD and it's pretty sad that jamadars do less damage to someone with an iron belt than my personal daggers

• Administrators

dont forget this pls testing on a mage with iron belt and crystal DD and it's pretty sad that jamadars do less damage to someone with an iron belt than my personal daggers

Not something I could squeeze in this restart, will work diligently to get it fixed before the weekend ends :)

May we get an update on the jamadar? As well as the entire Isiloon spawn in bowl idea that a lot of us want to happen. 

Edit: Also maybe add two bloodseeker spots extra (one on each side) because it's usually packed (maybe do the same with hobgoblins) since a lot of the CZ mobs are completely not-utilized anyway. 

• Administrators

May we get an update on the jamadar? As well as the entire Isiloon spawn in bowl idea that a lot of us want to happen. 

Edit: Also maybe add two bloodseeker spots extra (one on each side) because it's usually packed (maybe do the same with hobgoblins) since a lot of the CZ mobs are completely not-utilized anyway. 

Jamadar is fixed and should be behaving correctly now.

Kurian/Porutu pull skill should be more like 10-15%(like how it is on USKO) success rate instead of 95%.

Pull skill shouldn't be able to pull bosses and even monuments or any mob at all.

devide armor shouldn't work on mobs.

Apex Chest is either bugged, or extremely weird because we've turned in +/- 100 chests by now, and all we get are trial pads/helmet/gauntlet. Haven't seen a single trial boot/pauldron yet on the server, apart of the ones i had myself which i made by crafting and burned on the anvil. Please check it. All other classes have sets flooding the market, but for priest there hasn't been one available yet.

fix it asap

• Administrators

Kurian/Porutu pull skill should be more like 10-15%(like how it is on USKO) success rate instead of 95%.

Pull skill shouldn't be able to pull bosses and even monuments or any mob at all.

devide armor shouldn't work on mobs.

Apex Chest is either bugged, or extremely weird because we've turned in +/- 100 chests by now, and all we get are trial pads/helmet/gauntlet. Haven't seen a single trial boot/pauldron yet on the server, apart of the ones i had myself which i made by crafting and burned on the anvil. Please check it. All other classes have sets flooding the market, but for priest there hasn't been one available yet.

fix it asap

Just double checked the Apex Chests, first inventory - Pauldron of Trial; 3rd inventory - Pads of Trial.

Will be looking into the rates and disabling it for NPCs / monsters.

Just double checked the Apex Chests, first inventory - Pauldron of Trial; 3rd inventory - Pads of Trial.

Will be looking into the rates and disabling it for NPCs / monsters.

im talking about boots of trial, pads are all over the place. but i can't find the boots. Thanks for the fast response.

• Administrators

im talking about boots of trial, pads are all over the place. but i can't find the boots. Thanks for the fast response.

Sorry misread that, tested it some more and 2nd inventory had boots of trial in it, they don't seem to be any more (or less) common than any of the other parts