Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Unlocking skills

Alpha

Automated skills  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There has been a lot of talk about this,so i've decided to see what you guys think.

Keep in mind the results are really important for us to decide.

You are able to post suggestions under it and tell us if there is something else we could do to make it more comfortable for newcomers.

We're looking into options to populate the server even more,but first priority is to make the current players happy.

You know monster stone is really hard for int priests, right?

You know that a priest gets a 80% attack buff from the buff-npc?(just in monster stones), just get urself a somewhat decent hammer and you'll be able to clear monster stones without a problem.

Also you will only need to clear the boss. The other mobs don't drop anything

Sure, do this if you want to piss off all those that already worked hard for theirs. Changes like this cannot be implemented mid-server. Seriously noobs, most of the quest items are less than 40m now, how spoiled can you all get?

We have to think that the server rewards the hardcore player but not so much the casual player. KO community has turned into a casual player game. Most people against making things easier for newcomers or casual players quit really fast from Apex 1 and I don't think they will stay long in this second version of the server. I agree that lycaon family drops pretty regular and there are people camping for it all day long but other items aren't as easy to get as those, maybe you should give more chance to drop items like harpy queen feather or tail of lesath. 

Its not just that      If u think of it      the first lot to get items in game   are the main ones still gettin all the items   camping the slots....   When  eg. archer comes along best skill 57  light and ice arrow with cool down  or arrow shower   vs someone open skills  guess who wins everytime ...

The 70 skill should be alot easyer so you not paying someone else  200 m + for a skill  to enjoy the game..

I have paid the money to get my items  but the others comming into game will find it harder and harder as it goes along   but after 70  rest skills not open  as every char with 70 should be able to farm and defend them selves enough 

Honestly, the server is too easy. With the exp event going on and gm events coming it's even easier.

As for skills, there are enough spots to farm money. It's not like you have to go to bowl in order to get them, there's a thing called merchant aswell.

Its not just that      If u think of it      the first lot to get items in game   are the main ones still gettin all the items   camping the slots....   When  eg. archer comes along best skill 57  light and ice arrow with cool down  or arrow shower   vs someone open skills  guess who wins everytime ...

The 70 skill should be alot easyer so you not paying someone else  200 m + for a skill  to enjoy the game..

I have paid the money to get my items  but the others comming into game will find it harder and harder as it goes along   but after 70  rest skills not open  as every char with 70 should be able to farm and defend them selves enough 

How exactly does it get harder? As the demand for those items decreases, they inevitably get cheaper over time.

jeez... this poll is asking the wrong question for the wrong people. Of course making it automatically unlocked is a bad idea.

For the 906407th time, just make them spawn in eslant in all instances with no more than an hour to respawn. But ofc that the drops of hammers,staffs and such would have to be removed from them (the eslant ones) so they would just drop the items required for the quests. This is it would still require people to complete the quests, it would be fun to hunt them down in eslant and easy so every begginer can do it.

Not exactly rocket science here folks