Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

My thoughts on what could improve the server.

Alsahim

hi everybody, here are some of my thoughts of what could improve the server

1. add magic hammer drops to a monster, if theres a war, or ur exping or pking and u wanna repair ur stuff u should be able to, its just annoying to have to town sometimes when the slot is far away.

2. let those materials that we get from mining and fishing be dropped by mobs somewhere, ronark land would be the best. and doesnt need to be easy but i think its better like that, we dont wanna be fishing ko v2 and we dont wanna farm riote and atross for them coz its too slow.. people want to be able to get it without having to fish and mine for it,

3. to be written :)

• Administrators

1. There's a good reason these don't drop that often anymore - I can however look into disabling this for specific items.

2. I'd like to introduce you to our daily and weekly quests, the Apexis Chests are great to straight up get the items you're after - make sure to do them as often as possible! Disassembling your items is another viable option, ever wondered what you should do with that Priest Impact? Wonder no more, disassembling is the answer! The rates at which these items drop from fishing is not high enough for this server to become fishing ko v2, unfortunately. We'll be looking into more ways of introducing these materials nevertheless ^_^

3. Looking forward to hearing more.

1. There's a good reason these don't drop that often anymore - I can however look into disabling this for specific items.

2. I'd like to introduce you to our daily and weekly quests, the Apexis Chests are great to straight up get the items you're after - make sure to do them as often as possible! Disassembling your items is another viable option, ever wondered what you should do with that Priest Impact? Wonder no more, disassembling is the answer! The rates at which these items drop from fishing is not high enough for this server to become fishing ko v2, unfortunately. We'll be looking into more ways of introducing these materials nevertheless ^_^

is there a guide to disassembling ? ive never heard of that o:

2. I'd like to introduce you to our daily and weekly quests, the Apexis Chests are great to straight up get the items you're after - make sure to do them as often as possible!

Are these quests in yet? If so, where ? :o

hi everybody, here are some of my thoughts of what could improve the server

1. add magic hammer drops to a monster, if theres a war, or ur exping or pking and u wanna repair ur stuff u should be able to, its just annoying to have to town sometimes when the slot is far away.

use hammer from pus

I thought this time BUS was going to be dropped in a higher rate like any other server around. Also drop rates kinda suck, this is should be supposed a farm server where people should be able to farm and upgrade their own gear to be able to pvp as fast as possible but apparently the faster way to get bus is through mining/fishing. We've been through that before. 

I thought this time BUS was going to be dropped in a higher rate like any other server around. Also drop rates kinda suck, this is should be supposed a farm server where people should be able to farm and upgrade their own gear to be able to pvp as fast as possible but apparently the faster way to get bus is through mining/fishing. We've been through that before. 

have you even played the game?? ive gotten 60 bus in like 20 mins.

thanks <3

1. i heard they could be used with genie, if so that is indeed a bug and shouldnt be happening, however it would be awesome if you would make them drop again. im sure people would vote for that any day

2. great to hear i thought we couldnt get it without fishing and mining it or grind atross riote all day for it, 

3. :)

1. i heard they could be used with genie, if so that is indeed a bug and shouldnt be happening, however it would be awesome if you would make them drop again. im sure people would vote for that any day

2. great to hear i thought we couldnt get it without fishing and mining it or grind atross riote all day for it, 

3. :)

1. they were used on mining back in apex 1. i myself never gotten it with genie, but you could manually use them