Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Bugs, suggestions and all the feedback.

Devo

Bugs.

1. When talking to an NPC the game seems to freeze up for a brief second.

a. This goes specialy for the Quest NPC in Doda (El morad). With that npc when ever i open a chat the game seems to freeze for 5-10 seconds.

I spoke with 5 other who had the same problem. I never had this problem before and im still using the same client.

2. Visual bug in moradon. Very often part of the screen flashes to a diffrend color (like a pop up). Since i never changed anything to the client from the moment i started i wonder where this came from. I made a video of it to make it more clear. But its like a pop up flash and its just in moradon.

3. Doors in war look like they cant get hit by melee or have an extreemly high resist.

4. Still no NP or party support (Heals, party heals, Cures, Party cures, Swift, Wolf, buffs or TP's) possible during the CSW.

5. Fishing. I saw no diffrence in drops with the golden rod or the normal rod. I fished with both for 2,5 hours and i got almost the same stuff.

Where as with mining i can "slighlty" see a diffrence when i mined for 5 hours with a golden mattock and 5 hours with a normal mattock.

Suggestions.

1. Not sure if you stil plan on doing this but i would say keep Isiloon in bowl.

2. Events evry now and then and specially in the beginning with the huge ask for Skill Quest items. (Fair ofcourse, so that people in few numbers have a chance to)

3. Keep an eye out for peddelars. (There isnt a cooldown for nothing :P)

Feedback.

1. I know that the drop rate was increased during the BETA.

a. But the drop rate on mining and fishing still felt low. Also like said at bugs i dont see any or much diffrence between the golden stuff or the normal stuff.

With a golden mattock mining for 7+ hours you end up with about:

(Elmorad Castle)

~1200 fish

~300 abyss gems

~150 middle class scrolls

~8 fragments of arrogance

~5 monster stones

~3% XP on lvl 81.

In moradon its allot better atleast in about 2-3 hours you get 1gb. But you dont get any fish ^^.

Now i my self dont mind it being low. It just means you get more rewarded when your active.

But it could still be a point of discussion seeing as its gonna become even less in the offical. If im not mistaken 3 or 4 times less o.O

2. Quest mobs seems to be low.

What i mean by this is that you only needed to kill 5 mobs to complete a quest. Im gueessing this was done just for the beta.

But then i still want to ask if you can increase the "Skeleton Warrior" spawn next to killans in EMC.

There are only 3 of them in the whole map. I dont know how its like on the orc side.

3. Dragon tooth soldiers / skeletons in EMC seem to drop +5 FP's faster then the Dragon tooth Commanders in CZ.

I would think evrything in CZ drops better o.O but on that mobs it seems like it doesnt.

Think thats it. If i missed anything ill add it or some of my clannies will add it.

Some more suggestions

1. Bring back the xp on EW, they are now empty cause its not worth killing them. Do you even know how much those get raided -.-

Atleast make it a bit worth it then.

2. Get rit of the golden fishing rod, they seem to bring nothing extra compared to the normal rod. (EXP users get it for nothing) I already pointed this out as a bug but sadly nothing was done with it.

Unlike the golden mattock, what gives great improvement.

3. Spread some info about where to get armors. In shoutbox and ingame allot of people ask where they drop.

Some more suggestions

1. Bring back the xp on EW, they are now empty cause its not worth killing them. Do you even know how much those get raided -.-

Atleast make it a bit worth it then.

2. Get rit of the golden fishing rod, they seem to bring nothing extra compared to the normal rod. (EXP users get it for nothing) I already pointed this out as a bug but sadly nothing was done with it.

Unlike the golden mattock, what gives great improvement.

3. Spread some info about where to get armors. In shoutbox and ingame allot of people ask where they drop.

1. The way EW were, there was no reason to kill anything else. They gave both the best exp in CZ and great drops (exc weapons). IMO they are still worth it just for the exc weapons.

2. Yeah golden rod has been made less useful. I haven't used one, but it is supposed to give a better drop rate while fishing. So more chest/frag (and more inportantly) more BUS. So a much better use of your rain worms.

3. Armours as in shells or armours as in the craftable armours? There exist guides for armour assembly as well as drop lists for what drops shells on the forum. Shells also drop a ton from frags/gems as many people know already.

:)