Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

New Master/New Ideas

Pizdets

Hi everyone. Im making this topic to help solve the issue of how master quests should be handled to increase server popularity and make it lasting. 

So the problem is there are 2 ways of getting master quests right now in most private servers. One is You start with (automaster) all masters are open at the beginning when u make a character. This is really bad for servers that wish to compete with other players on getting it faster then others. Also makes all quest drops useless to the market. So basically we are skipping a big part of the game and concentrate entirely on pk and farming the bosses only for gear. 

Now we all remember how interesting it was when we had to get maser quests in Official KO. Why it was so different then right now? It was so different because players were new to game and the competition was not only to get the master but also who can adopt faster to all new things that were on the path of the adventure. So in private server we have to cross out the (adoption to the game) because most of us by this day know every corner of KO world and can play most characters. Therefore we have to find new ways to make the game more fun. In my opinion master quest is something people really should think about to make something creative and big.

What we can change. 

0.Change who drop these quest items.(for example new monsters in eslant and cz which will spawn similar to normal boses with 50/50 ration meaning 50% of quest items u can get in cz and other half in esl)

1. Change the drops of quests mobs.

2. Change the spawn places of these bosses.

3. Change the look(debatable) of these quest mobs.

4. Change the times of spawn.

5. Maybe make a completely new way of getting master, for example based on the np, manner,activity.....whatever comes in mind. 

Also can change the items it self but it can be a big hustle because then you would need to change all the quest npcs and I'm not sure if this something major to work on. However I'm just giving an idea what can be done,

Now to question why should we change something and not leave it how it is? I can answer it one way by saying that this is not Official KO where the game made so the developers  never go in contact with players and its just their way of making the game because it works.... However we have to create something new and bring new ideas to bring back old feeling of KO and the competition that is fun. Here we can give our ideas and they will be revived right away because main developer in this case(twostars) is interested in making a better server. I've been in many private servers and I never seen any creative way that was made for getting masters quest and I'm hoping sometime there will be.

I know hat twostars is a good dev and can create completely new things in KO world and remove them so there should be no ceiling for your ideas.

This is why I made this topic to bring new ideas and ways to make master quests fun, competitive, maybe new but balanced. 

Please when you state your idea don't just write a sentence or couple words try to make wider and understandable for everyone on how it will work.

whats wrong with USKOs master quests? i dont think the popularity is that bad on usko, considering how old it is ;)

Nothing :) its just used up all of its potential for PRIVATE SERVERS. Maybe not all of ya realize that but a lot of game future problems comes from how master quests are set up in contrast with other game features. It works in USKO because the way they made their first plan on all the drops and rates from beginning of the server it never changed(most of it) and it was well balanced in between the  whole game content. Here we have to set up everything ourselves. So in order to reach that gold middle, that harmony of balance, need to put a lot of work and testing. I know later on ppl wont care about masters as they will be pking and farming gear only. However this will affect new users. When a new player joins the game and has 0 items. The best he can do is buy premium and start leveling. So after all that hard leveling he need to go to cz with their party and be able to compete somehow with already existing parties in order to get their master. Atleast this how it was in USKO. Eventhough some ppl had +9 items when most of us had +6 +7 and rarely +8 somehow as a party with barely any items on we were able to farm something. In every private server thats the main problem. The GAP that just keep increasing. So if you dont take the right attention on this in future everything will show. Its like a chain, All starts from a little thing and end up being something big and problematic. I'm putting in this so much effort in writing all this because I see a chance for a good server to be made considering who making it. So my duty is to tell whats on my mind and what can help and your is to consider and try to understand.

Nothing :) its just used up all of its potential for PRIVATE SERVERS. Maybe not all of ya realize that but a lot of game future problems comes from how master quests are set up in contrast with other game features. It works in USKO because the way they made their first plan on all the drops and rates from beginning of the server it never changed(most of it) and it was well balanced in between the  whole game content. Here we have to set up everything ourselves. So in order to reach that gold middle, that harmony of balance, need to put a lot of work and testing. I know later on ppl wont care about masters as they will be pking and farming gear only. However this will affect new users. When a new player joins the game and has 0 items. The best he can do is buy premium and start leveling. So after all that hard leveling he need to go to cz with their party and be able to compete somehow with already existing parties in order to get their master. Atleast this how it was in USKO. Eventhough some ppl had +9 items when most of us had +6 +7 and rarely +8 somehow as a party with barely any items on we were able to farm something. In every private server thats the main problem. The GAP that just keep increasing. So if you dont take the right attention on this in future everything will show. Its like a chain, All starts from a little thing and end up being something big and problematic. I'm putting in this so much effort in writing all this because I see a chance for a good server to be made considering who making it. So my duty is to tell whats on my mind and what can help and your is to consider and try to understand.

Do you even know how to obtain master in USKO nowadays? because you need to farm items for master in lufferson/emc now ;)

Yeah, you haven't played USKO lately Pizdets :P

Now you just need Essence's of specific monsters, Like Garukongau Essence, etc;

lol Damn, last time I played USKo was 3 years ago.... if not more, Although most of the private servers dont have this features that you are talking about if not all. So if on this server we will have identical system that is in USKO, It should be alright. However I'm pretty sure that we will have expansions coming out and we still will have to start with old style master quest? Am I right?

lol Damn, last time I played USKo was 3 years ago.... if not more, Although most of the private servers dont have this features that you are talking about if not all. So if on this server we will have identical system that is in USKO, It should be alright. However I'm pretty sure that we will have expansions coming out and we still will have to start with old style master quest? Am I right?

nope, all possible expansions we might go through are definitely having the same new USKO system

This server is using Knight Online's latest version, and it's been stated by the korean devs that there won't be more expansions for KO anymore.

This server is using Knight Online's latest version, and it's been stated by the korean devs that there won't be more expansions for KO anymore.

The word of official KO staffs are unreliable. So many times they said that something was going to be the last time, and they end up betraying their word (Especially USKO with servers, saying that this was going to be the last server they release).