Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

restoration

poly

** events should be change.its not fair.1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4 etc is enough for fair.same number for nations in bdw ,juraid.1vs8 is really sux.

** need rent items.rent 7 shits for a day with money ofc.+3starter items really not enough for newbies/jumpers.

regards

some1s are playing in human side instead of orc side.i can understand them.coz orc side dont have enough ACTIVE ppls.i know you like to kill npcs atrosses riotes and events without enemy.but whatever.this server need to FAIR.all are leaving.coz No GM,No Fair.1vs8 juraid event still working wtf??so say me why the orcs do play in human side?because human side hes more active ppls.

if you are an orc,you cannot win juraid,bdw 2-3 vs 8.so they are making human char.thats it.if fuckin events hes same numbers between nations,will be funny.now no funny.all are going to human side.

why u are afraid from fair?dont understand ;)

Regards

Hi Poly, i don't think nobody is afraid of certain balance in the game, or fairness for that matter, but you have to put forward some solution to it, which is a population problem, not the balance one.

I will tell you we are active, because we just happen to hang around, doing stuff we enjoy doing together, and people happen to stick with the group in most cases, the new ppl get helped as much as it's possible, we don't gift items, we share them, then they are given back to clan bank, we organize our loots so its the most fair for everyone as possible. That is our experience with the activeness of the human side.

Now, two or three weeks ago, certain people from our side, did NT to orcs, and there was this very little time when humans were outnumbered, cuz, some ppl nted, and some old orc accounts came to life again, for a brief period of time.

we were always the same, we are the same people doing daily shit to hang around spend some time together, but the orcs, they only log to pk, after that, whatever new orc is there, is left there, without any company or help.

So you may wonder why ( apart from the lack of new content in the game, which is a real problem too) there is so few orcs on your side, the answer is there, the people on that side, need to reconsider the way they interact with each other, with new people, and stop pretending to convince more humans to nt to orcs, cuz as i have explained, there are plenty of orcs out there to outnumber us, they are greedy and selfe centred, that is the problem.

I hope you don't see this as a mere critique of your side of the problem, but as a suggestion on what could be improved by yourself.

okey man.if i remember properly,you made orc farmar mage for help newbies.but i never see you in orc side when help the newbies.i see you are using that char for the join events (1orc is DontRaidmePls in events) I think you afraid if aesteris changes to events,you will make alof of orc char for join events its annoying for you ?

Check old posts.Why the DontRaidMePls NT to orc side? for events or help? Which one? for help ofc but not to orcs? help for humans.think who are selfish now.

if you want to fair like me, support me now.1vs8 really sux it should be same number between nations.

Orc side has some problems.None like the other one.Did you see those chars (nt from human side) online? I dont see.still this server hes balance problem.events need restoration.coz events are working for only humans not for two side.all are leaving in orc side.coz no party no event.

Juraid 1vs1 ? Cmon that is just stupid!!!!! Orcs need to organise better and start joining events!!! There is orc players but they come always in wrong time!!!!

I mean u ppl cant even make 1 clan and stick together!!!!

We need new content bad, true, last pumpkin event attracted so many players ..Dont get why events are not launched every now and then....

1vs8 is not stupid but 1vs1 sux ha? :D i think aesteris can set min 4ppl for juraid 4vs4,5vs5 etc why the orcs dont join events wars?did you think? coz no fair all the time humans hes more ppl.aesteris can help to us for fair.same number between nations in events enough for us.

1vs8 is not stupid but 1vs1 sux ha? :D i think aesteris can set min 4ppl for juraid 4vs4,5vs5 etc why the orcs dont join events wars?did you think? coz no fair all the time humans hes more ppl.aesteris can help to us for fair.same number between nations in events enough for us.

I do understand your concerns BUT if you make events same amount of players against eachother, you punish a lot of players on 1 side if the other side isn't active enough

okey man.if i remember properly,you made orc farmar mage for help newbies.but i never see you in orc side when help the newbies.i see you are using that char for the join events (1orc is DontRaidmePls in events) I think you afraid if aesteris changes to events,you will make alof of orc char for join events its annoying for you ?

Check old posts.Why the DontRaidMePls NT to orc side? for events or help? Which one? for help ofc but not to orcs? help for humans.think who are selfish now.

if you want to fair like me, support me now.1vs8 really sux it should be same number between nations.

Orc side has some problems.None like the other one.Did you see those chars (nt from human side) online? I dont see.still this server hes balance problem.events need restoration.coz events are working for only humans not for two side.all are leaving in orc side.coz no party no event.

That char i used for events like that to make sure people on human side stay active.

Don't you  think it would suck for people if they show up for events but can't go because there is not a single orc around ?

you know orc side hes less ppl.so you want those events for only human side? its really selfish idea.i want FAIR.this events should work for both side.if no orcs,you should think there is balance problem.and you should think about it.

now you dont need to think about it.coz its not ur problem.its orc's problem.you can join all events wars whatever there is orc or no.but you should do care this problem.Now,Aesteris only helps to humans with this style(1vs8). 

if aesteris changes to this shit,you will search to solution for balance problem like me.Wake up aesteris,you are only helping humans.so you are losing orc players.and server is dying coz of you.

Few weeks ago orc side has one strong clan as human side too. now they spread in diferent clans, Don't know why. but that kind of action just make fails more this server.

you can't even finish ed alone, so that's not a smart idea to do it. I believe most people agree on Bdw but i don't believe it will be fair tho.

We believe right now events are good just like that.

Jaqen, how about you go fuck yourself? :) ppl might want to help you, if you didn't raid exp parties 24/7, so there you go, i'm never, ever gona help you do anything, but kill you, like the little retarded fat kid you are.