Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Restart Time

KissOfNeo

just for starters  Bellua Village   no Quest npc  he is  over the hill towards Grells   thats a start     no idea how can miss that one  as its Quest npc and ment to be beside tp gate not out side town on hill side ...

Must say thanks for the post on here  making me look stupid      when the restart requested was to help new commers i been helping lvl...

Is there any word on maybe some events for the +10 to +2 time zones  once spoke to u about  as well...

hard to bring ppl to a game when have to tell them they get no boss events  no wars and if willing to be up to all hours can go to a FT

Why do you need bellua quest npc?

If you have a mage that can help you, you can get 75 in a day or two..

Step1: Moradon direwolves, loup garou etc till 45ish (takes 30min max with prem and exp flash)

Step2: Linart orcs till 50 if you wanna jump early or 55 if you wanna go at 65

Step3: Farm cz ew till 65 (takes an hour or two maybe?) and jump.

If anybody needs some help levelling they can pm me on babakiller and I'll surely help if I got time :)

Just thought it would be nice to help something get the quest items  as well better than lvl jump ones 

Not everyone as well want just lvl jump, I play for the quests and things to do   enjoy what i can  as only   get part of the game..

Same for a few frineds wantig t play miss alot   so should at least be able to do quests  at least

• Administrators

just for starters  Bellua Village   no Quest npc  he is  over the hill towards Grells   thats a start     no idea how can miss that one  as its Quest npc and ment to be beside tp gate not out side town on hill side ...

Must say thanks for the post on here  making me look stupid      when the restart requested was to help new commers i been helping lvl...

Is there any word on maybe some events for the +10 to +2 time zones  once spoke to u about  as well...

hard to bring ppl to a game when have to tell them they get no boss events  no wars and if willing to be up to all hours can go to a FT

Hi there,

I apologize, no part of my reply was meant as an insult or to make you look stupid. Aside from the 1 NPC in Bellua who for some inexplicable reason has wandered off, are there any other NPCs?

Greets,

Aesteris

i guess i'll have to apologize for that... he was attacking our mages during war, so i lured him out.

If you can't find npc's, you can always try instance 2/3/4/5. humans can't invade there, so nps should always be there ;)