Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Remove cooldown on Minor.

Devo

Been thinking about making this suggestion a long time ^^.

There is no point to the cooldown on minor. All it does is limit people who dont use programs.

There are sins out there that can out minor 1k damage. With the cooldown on minor this shouldnt even be possible.

Its that or a nice explaination on how evryone can get it to work would be nice...

none can use minor without cooldown.if someone can pass it,why the they are using for only minor? :D think critical point without cooldown or think spike without cooldown.it is not possible.if no cooldown for rogue,none can kill sins.its a bad idea.

U should come cz some times ^^

There are multiple sins that can tank two warriors with just minor heal ^^.

With the cooldown on minor it should not be possible.

Thus they use something out of game to be able to minor heal faster than possible.

Im just suggesting this cause there are still rogues out there that dont use it, and tus are bout by this limit.

And banning those sins or warning seems like a "no" option.

yea u r searching cheat when lost.its only pathetic.if i can pass cooldown why i use for minor idiot?go and learn how to play sin.come then.i wait you alltime ;) but still want to see my cooldown.i can get video when vs with you.but if i win,u will cry here "im idiot" okey? :D

i think none can use skills without cooldown.minor hes cooldown pedal or not doesn't matter all can make same combo.maarten should learn what is the ibex or what is the minor + hp pot :D

USKO was a really fun game, even after controversial expansions... until players suddenly started getting bombarded by pay-2-win PUS items (such as Dragon Boxes) among other crucial additions and strategies that forever changed the playstyle of Knight Online.

We're proud to announce that the following items will never be present in ApexKO's PUS:

• Dragon Box
  • High Monster Staff
  • Ibex and Crysis potions
  • Red and Blue potions
  • Undying Scroll
  • Duration Item

whats up with ibex?

USKO was a really fun game, even after controversial expansions... until players suddenly started getting bombarded by pay-2-win PUS items (such as Dragon Boxes) among other crucial additions and strategies that forever changed the playstyle of Knight Online.

We're proud to announce that the following items will never be present in ApexKO's PUS:

• Dragon Box
  • High Monster Staff
  • Ibex and Crysis potions
  • Red and Blue potions
  • Undying Scroll
  • Duration Item

whats up with ibex?

Outlined the important part with red.