Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Wars should be close coz still no balance!

poly

hi guys,
I think, wars should close.coz still no balance.And this server need free NT for a week.wars should close till balance between nations.Humans will angry for this topic.İ understand them.But all users will go only  human side.coz karus dont have any chance for play. no exp no nps.its my advice..What do u think about it?

I agree and disagree.

I agree that we should try to balance server, but if you make nt free there might just be more orcs who go human instead.

I wouldn't close war, because its still a moment that draws users to be online at those times --> more players in general.

you dont understand.who want to go karus side? noone.coz they r good now.no need nt.but if u close wars,they will think NT.noone want to NT in human side now.Talk with aesteris.they should close wars and the other events till balance between nations.if he doesnt close wars,no human think NT.i hope u udnerstand me

I can see your point. 
Our clan is not going to divide to orc side, I mean none of us want to NT to get more orcs. But we can help, we can offer Pendants, Tails, etc for ope your skills. No need to farm, PM Ronnen, MrMaarten, Pscrollreloaded or Danyphunx and we will send letter with items.

When server was more active 60 or 70% was orc and we hang out there. building a "family". I know is hard work, GM's could not say we didnt work hard here to keep human side like now.

All you need is orc working together for a best nation.

That's all. Regards,

i told u.humans will angry for this topic.i underrstand them.they like to kill npcs without any enemies,but server is dying step by step.they should divide to their family till balance between nations.humans have a lot of farmer mage.they can make karus farmer mage.and they can help new karus users.humans think we should help humans only.if all want to play in this server,all should help all.new corners need exp.if u dont want to go karus side,make karus farmer mage for help.GUYS DONT BE SELFISH

Wars should be closed as of right now like 5 people hoard easy nps. This is not how wars are suppose to be. Re-open when it is at least 50 vs 50. At this stage the server is starting over, the first priority is making it fun and easy for the new players and that means having cz open, what the heck are beginners suppose to do with nps, they want to level up, gear up and lobolupuslycaonpendant up.

In todays war 3 people died, if someone can provide a counter-argument then shoot.

Would you join a server where there is no war?

Keep the war on. Its 8 hours in the week. im sure people will survive missing that time to xp and farm in cz.

Some of us play only 8 hours per week, most likely this time is sunday (day off), would you stay in a server where every time you happen to log in there is a war, but you are not ready for one?

I'm hearing how geared players want war, but I haven't seen any geared players saying NO war. See a pattern? It's like you are saying "I want fun and don't care about new players" and I get it, you want fun and you don't care. But saying stuff like "would you join a server where there is no war?" is just demagogy.

It's a simple question of sustainability and growth speed. Stop shooting yourself in the foot by saying you don't care but keep playing anyways.

hmmm i think you're using words that don't apply here, like demagogy, however is can see what you mean by that, people with this mindset fail to understand that any temporary fix, is simply that, a temporary fix, that might help for a day or two, even a week or so. Nobody cares right now about war, there can't be a war with this stupid idea of having even numbers at both sides to make it fair, unbalance between human population and the karus one is NOT the root of the problem, the root of the problem is the lack of population at all. What people need to start doing is help the new comers (WreckingCrew did that, and we increased the human population), however, on the orc side, were just a few pk np freaks who would just join CZ to kill our mages while we were farming (mainly DesertWolf, cuz they are the most active orc clan). Now, that the balance is slighty tilted to the orc side, pkwise speaking, most people come back to pk there, as orcs, but they KEEP FAILING to introduce new people in the game, while being active for pk and events, i have not seen any exp party on that side, sadly. However, once our mages go back to cz to farm, they are more than ready to raid straight away, even though these mages helped Bruce and Beerman leech exp from EW. 

If you don't see what the root of the problem is, you will waste countless hours/days/months, trying to fix temporary problems like PK/EVENTS/WAR, and ending up in the same hole.

If you do see the problem here, you will leave us alone, exping and farming, and you would just start doing the same for others on your side of the game, don't be selfish, and think ahead and try to look at the broader picture here.

I think i helped more then enough new players get some levels and get started in the game.

Infact im still doing that -.- for as much as i can ofcourse, cause it now looks like 24/7 camp on xp spots haha.

Its just that i cannot see how closing war helps people.

You can also see war time as the one time you can kill and get bosses your self in eslant.

During wars you can do 1 of 352162632 quests in eslant there is tons to do even if you cant get in CZ

And really who logs just in the war times. Its Wednesday and Saturday the 2 days you would be most busy with real life.

I hope orcs will finally start to realise that you need to help new players to get more people in it.

By doing so server will get more ballanced by it self and CZ becomes more crowded.

There are allot of people who already realise did but it seems that Maniac, Ceeya, Babakiller, Touchlick wtf ever his name xD and actually everyone from 4solo dont get this.