Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

TripyMelody / IMochaI should be banned for this.

Pscroll

So this is what leechers do, people who left the game when it was stuck in its low population problem, are coming back to leech some more off the people's entretainment, without even providing a better experience for them, only selling items and giving nothing in return.

I believe, it should be a bannable offence to do these things, I do know that prohibition doesn't work most of the time, however i don't see how to get rid of these people that will just ruin the game whenever it gets better.

2wgdtvc.png

I spend money on kc, that goes to the developers of the game that keep the game running.

why would i spend money on your items, when all you do is profit for yourself?

however, stuff is easy to achieve here, people really don't need your items, characters or anything, with 20$ u get what you need to start on your own, you are actually scamming people and specially new players.

Aaa man, just looking at how many items he has, i start to wonder.

How much bad luck do i have.. Or how many accounts did he use -.-

I have yet to find any jewels from juraid xD and i have been too plenty.

Hes been trying to sell stuff for $$$ from the start. Been spamming moradon with it allot ^^.

Guees now he starts lettering people to.

Aaa man, just looking at how many items he has, i start to wonder.

How much bad luck do i have.. Or how many accounts did he use -.-

I have yet to find any jewels from juraid xD and i have been too plenty.

Hes been trying to sell stuff for $$$ from the start. Been spamming moradon with it allot ^^.

Guees now he starts lettering people to.

lmfao! no kdding

I don't know fore sure... but I would speculate that melody is out of pocket quite alot on all those items/accounts he bought from the goyem... and I doubt he is barely selling any of them these days...

he's selling chars that belong people who already gave up, ( like you :) )

ppl is so dumb tho, i wish we get new players in the future, not these crybabies who do nothing and expect everything.

btw. the point was that this guy started to show up cuz there IS actually new players in the game, it is growin back up again, man we can even do isi on the human side, unlike orcs, or these so called gg players, whos only interest is some easy nps, or pk, stupid goons, want pk and dont help their new orcs. annoyin.