Sign in to follow this  
Sophirax

Recruiting Americans.....

im recruiting americans (its not that im racist or anything i just cant understand ppl with accents as well)

will bring up a ts this friday and anyone who wants to come can itll be for official

basically we will be doing a melee clan so im lookin for all classes itd be a benefit to join me

prefer the ppl to have ts and a mic

lookin for a core group to decide clan name/cape color/symbol...i want to know the clan name/symbol before official so i can make a sig for us

Sounds kind of racist to me )A lot people that play private servers are non Americans. However they do speak English. Maybe put it other way and say people who speak English well and can use  Vent/TS? :) That would change a lot.

Sounds kind of racist to me )A lot people that play private servers are non Americans. However they do speak English. Maybe put it other way and say people who speak English well and can use  Vent/TS? :) That would change a lot.

Don't try to reason with this guy; just don't. 

its not racist at all...take it how you want...i want an american clan....why does that have to be racist?....theres going to be tons of english clans on this server....asking for ppl that are on the sameish time zone/speak the same language (without an accent), textable/callable if needed, and other shits.....shouldnt be considered racist...if yall dont like what you read...look for another group...i dont get why ppl gotta flame each other...if this post doesnt fit you move on....no one needs keyboard warriors

its not racist at all...take it how you want...i want an american clan....why does that have to be racist?....theres going to be tons of english clans on this server....asking for ppl that are on the sameish time zone/speak the same language (without an accent), textable/callable if needed, and other shits.....shouldnt be considered racist...if yall dont like what you read...look for another group...i dont get why ppl gotta flame each other...if this post doesnt fit you move on....no one needs keyboard warriors

The internet breeds keyboard warriors bruh. I would join (Since I'm American), but I'm not making any (Final) decisions on what clans I'm going to.