Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

CZ exp truce

Int91

It's not the reason they quit, its because the server is empty, as long as this server wont recive big wave of players they wont stay for long.

Anyways when it comes to exp i think that eslant rates should be the same as CZ ones, and CZ should be just for farming items and getting NP's.

I agree with stiv, when there isn't a big waive of players alot of people tend to quit, but saying that bowl is the only place where pk should happen makes it kind of unfair since cz is a pk zone after you reach 80+ the only thing left to do in cz is pk and farm and it should not be forced onto the players to only play in bowl, especially if there were to be mages it would be npt for them since 7 mages can kill almost 3-4 melee pts at one time. Raise the exp rates in eslant to make it more worth wild tp exp there. Raiding is a normal part of ko on any server, humans used to do it alot at the beginning days of the server now it's just the shoe is on the other foot. So exp rates for eslant, and sure we can try to aim for a pact to stop raiding, but be mindful not many player's would agree to it.

It's not the reason they quit, its because the server is empty, as long as this server wont recive big wave of players they wont stay for long.

Anyways when it comes to exp i think that eslant rates should be the same as CZ ones, and CZ should be just for farming items and getting NP's.

I agree 100% that the main reason for newcomers to quit is empty server but I am sure also that some would stay if CZ exp isnt bruttaly raided. Cz truce is old tactic for KO, for example years ago in Usko Ares we had truce in CZ for similar reasons. It worked pretty well.

I personally love to raid or to be raided. Its great part of the game but atm must be suspended imo.

Eslant and CZ exp rates should stay as they are. Those are what they are to encourage exp parties and raiding.

Nah man,

I have been trying to level sooooo many new players in the last 2 weeks.

But at some point in stead of getting raided evry now and then, they started to camp the xp / farm spots xD

It got so worse that the stalled mages next to the xp / farm spots.

See some pk is ok but if you target all the new players over and over and over and ignore the good geared people that help them... It just sucks.

60% of the people leave cause of few people the other 40% leaves cause of no chance to farm or xp.

The new players are stuck xping in eslant and farming there...

And we all know how bad the droprate is there.

@Devo

Orcs are way more active in EU time at CZ, newcomers should create orc chars if they want to farm, its so easy to change sides atm thanks to lvl jump. I really dont see the problem it just takes little bit of effort.

Lets say your main is at human side and you are lvl 77, you get constantly raided by orcs, humans consist mostly of newcomers and the older players that help them.

What do you do for exp? fishing/mining,attending to events, genie party at eslant or do quests there,monster stone instance and mostly patience (it's possible to get high lvl without exping at all by doing most of the things mentioned above in few weeks, thats what i did when there was no lvl jump)

What do you do to farm? fishing/mining, juraid, create orc char (same class as your main on human side so you can transfer gear from your main trough letter system and use it to farm at CZ) and lvl jump at lvl 50 to 73 which should be easy

voila

but all those advices are useless when newcomers are bored because of low ammount of people in the same shoes as them, thats the real problem here

Lets not argue about reasons why newcomers quit.

Fact is that newcomers are targeted by certain ppl inCZ.

PLS stop doing that!!!

I am a newcomer. I don't have items, i am soloing most of the time but i am still staying. Yet when i try farming ew/dk i get raided and then forced to leave (i don't care about NP's cuz i buy it all time :D but again it disturbs the flow and you gotta run back. I am still staying and hoping for it to be better day by day.

I am a newcomer. I don't have items, i am soloing most of the time but i am still staying. Yet when i try farming ew/dk i get raided and then forced to leave (i don't care about NP's cuz i buy it all time :D but again it disturbs the flow and you gotta run back. I am still staying and hoping for it to be better day by day.

And it will get better , hang in there bro :)