Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Lagging

Moks

I've been lagging lately too. Also random time outs (Everything stays still, but disconnect never comes up. I'm able to roam about freely and stuff, but not do anything). I just figured since it's Alpha, it would be expected.

actually server lags shouldnt be there even if its alpha -,-

• Administrators

The short disconnect probably is due to speedhack checks. I've just disabled them. As for the timeouts, they're something that needs looking into, provided they weren't because of server crashes (we fixed a couple of crashes that came up as a result of recent changes). Can you be more specific with times?

Regarding lag, what exactly are we talking about here? Everything's delayed by an extended period of time including chat? It's just teleporting you back?

The short disconnect probably is due to speedhack checks. I've just disabled them. As for the timeouts, they're something that needs looking into, provided they weren't because of server crashes (we fixed a couple of crashes that came up as a result of recent changes). Can you be more specific with times?

Regarding lag, what exactly are we talking about here? Everything's delayed by an extended period of time including chat? It's just teleporting you back?

Usually happens around night time for me, but usually it's one of those "everything stops but you can move around and do nothing" kind of lags, except it isn't temporary. Usually it goes on for a while (Basically making you relog). To make it even worse, when I try to relog and get to the server select screen, it stays on "Connecting, please wait". Stays forever, making me unable to log in.

• Administrators

Usually happens around night time for me, but usually it's one of those "everything stops but you can move around and do nothing" kind of lags, except it isn't temporary. Usually it goes on for a while (Basically making you relog). To make it even worse, when I try to relog and get to the server select screen, it stays on "Connecting, please wait". Stays forever, making me unable to log in.

Then yes, that most definitely sounds like a crash. They tend to happen occasionally when we check in a lot of changes and don't quite check over them as well as we should before pulling them into alpha (usually because they're stuff we'd like to get tested ASAP, such as the skill changes).

We'll be less update-happy for beta/official.

At the moment alpha is usually always kept up-to-date with the state of the current code-base, but we'll be setting up a stable branch that beta/official will use with thoroughly tested changes.

To be sure this was indeed the case (as no specific times were provided, but it really shouldn't be anything else), if this happens in future, can you please let me know on here or IRC? Thanks :)