Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

RE-LAUNCH? Discuss!

Ubi

Hello guys!

I opened this topic in order to discuss a possible re-lauch of the server. Now before you say no, just take a look at the current population of the server. It is war time right now, theres 3 humans in the war map and maybe 6 orcs? Moradon is empty, theres only 1 guy merchanting and thats it. The biggest downside of a re-launch would be ofcourse old players loosing their hard earned items, I get that, but lets face it, at this point the server is pretty much dead, and I can't really see any chance to grow. Most of the ppl went to usko, those who left before also won't come back, new players are outgeared by a lot, and now with 0 merchant they aren't able to buy their stuff.

Remember it's just my 2 cents, but I think a re-launch with proper advertising would do good to the server.

So what y'all think?

relaunch can be a good idea since the server is going really bad and as u say theres not many people nowdays plus old players are just afraid to play around here again.... still relaunch will be good for the new players and those that doesnt work harder on their gears but people that spend alot of money around here they wont agree with ur idea...so if the staff really care about the situation on server they can even relaunch and prolly i will agree with this but at least they should give back to donators like the 50 % or 60% of amount they spend on game on KC via PUS ..

im sure they are not gonna relunch anyways imagine if they will give to some1 free kc. lets see what gonna happen...and gL again..

Well here's my take on it:

The idea to hire new GMs is great. It is exactly what the server lacked during it's prime, active support. Aesteris did a good job, but he is only 1 person, and he juggled other things as well. (I'm sure other GMs were on but I only ever saw Aesteris)

That being said, hiring new GMs only helps to retain players, it will not help acquire new ones. How they plan on acquiring new players is up to them, but they should decide something in the next few months as people will (inevitably) fall out of Midgard (such is the pattern with USKOs new servers, people quit after a few months). Hopefully this server can acquire most of those people leaving.

Relaunching would attract new players if the advertising is done right, but they don't want to do that. So it is up to the owners to find another way to bring new/old players to this server.

LOL I thought that as soon as I read it :P 

made that post for my friends from oldschool, they want to try it .

i have my final test and work on college to do, so i got no time right now.

i sure can play on the weekends, so if i want to do so, ill have to share on any of my boys accounts.

peace

I think your clan is the only one thinking that way. Care to explain why?

Probably because of all the work/grinding we had to do to get to this point, however all of that is meaningless if you can't actually play the game. I wouldn't be opposed to a refresh if the admins wanted one, however they would have to do it right, otherwise the exact same thing would happen again.

Anyways, until we get some communication from them, all we can do is wait.

made that post for my friends from oldschool, they want to try it .

i have my final test and work on college to do, so i got no time right now.

i sure can play on the weekends, so if i want to do so, ill have to share on any of my boys accounts.

peace

I only joke smooth, nothing but love <3

Have you thought that making a new server... and after 1 month, merge apex and the new server??   it maybe good for all of us... new players would have a good gear.. and the old ones would come back to a more populated server... 

LIKE THIS IF YOU AGREE !!!!!!!!! 

This is a very stable, reliable version of the game, it only lacks players, i like your idea of merging servers.

I'm against the idea of a refreshing of everything for the fact that i, like others, think it is unnecesary, JUST LIKE nT was unnecessary to begin with, it was just some whim of some selfcentred people.

AGAIN, you have to think it over and realize what the core problem of the server is, and work on that, not on the few other problems that come off that core problem.

i'm bored of this conversation, and to have to explain what i think or not about it over and over again. it's like dealing with little kids damn

Pscroll, this topic was not made to discuss all the problems the server has, we already have topics for that, it was made to discuss a possible re-launch since noone really brought up the idea yet. Not in a topic at least.

Loosing your lvl's/items sucks, I get that, but like said before, whats the point of having a gg char if you can't enjoy it, yesterday I went to ED, I was the only one (!!!) registering, 0 humans... Okay it was after restart but still, I remember ppl were camping the launcher after restarts to rush CZ, now after 30min the server was still empty.

Blue's idea could also work, I was also thinking about that, open a temporary 2nd server for 2-3 months so new ppl can catch up, then merge the 2 servers. Old players won't loose anything (also the main server can't get any more inactive as it is now...), new players can farm their stuff w/o problem.