Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

How to keep the players /bring new ppl to the server

Maltuz

Hello guys!

Since the population dramatically dropped the last couple of days me and some friends (that's planning to make a fresh comeback to the server) wondering some things and I myself think ppl are afraid to play right now cuz they don't know whats gonna happen to the server and espacally spend money in pus, I'll be here to the end if that's how it's gonna be. But I think if we can just get some straight infomation on however you gonna keep the server alive as it is with no relaunch or something else then i'll pass that infomation around to get some old and newer players back to this server.

fuck the haters, I love this server, appreciate all the work you've done since day one. :)

what I mean basicly is that lotta old players on this server that havent been active for some time to come back and play. We spent so much time and money on the server as it is right now, It would be a totaly ripoff to start all over again with nothing 

exactly most of old players just afraid about if play here again or not :/ incluing me ..it doesnt means we are haters fak those idiots Who hate psko in general ... Will be gr8 if aesteris or any gm just care abit more about the real situation on server ... the server was going really good as some said no lags no cheaters and few bugs as normal can be on psko for example the first CSW totaly bug :/ They should Close it and re open when we got more players ..

There are no plans on relaunching the server,we're here to make sure it will stay alive for as long as possible.

A lot of effort has been put into this project especially from Aesteris and Twostars so i'm more than sure server won't go down in the following months.

I wouldn't like to give any time estimate without talking to Aesteris,but from our past conversations i do know the server is here to stay.

There are no plans on relaunching the server,we're here to make sure it will stay alive for as long as possible.

A lot of effort has been put into this project especially from Aesteris and Twostars so i'm more than sure server won't go down in the following months.

I wouldn't like to give any time estimate without talking to Aesteris,but from our past conversations i do know the server is here to stay.

good to hear that :)

now get ur azz ingame and start exp event