Sign in to follow this  
Kallop

Poll #6

Public opinion.   

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pure research. This kind of information was requested by Aesteris from me last summer so I figured I could finish my work like this. This way the public opinion can be viewed by everybody as well. Just requires a lot of people to actually go through the polls lol.

i personally feel it would be good because u dont want to lay everything out all at once...that seems like itd kill the server 6 months on a private server seems rather long tho...so i voted monthly....

u gotta think if everything is available right from the start itd be harder for new ppl to catch up in gear wise...but if u release them between 1-6 months -ppl that are already here would have less time to have accumulated these items (im assuming ull farm the mats as u do in usko) plus...if u release all the way up to utc ppl will just be going for them and then once they get it they wont have anything else to work for other than just pk... u dont want pk to be the only thing to do when its during dead times(pk servers die fast or get boring) think of wow(i dont like wow only because of curtain reasons) but if ur not doing bgs or running raids/dungeons u can cook/mine/ and craft shit....but in ko we dont have them options (our mining sucks) so giving ppl something to look forward to later on after release would be a good idea..this is only my opinion...

i think the knight empire sucked...i hope ppl dont choose this for this server(i know these polls are for general discussion but im assuming twoey and aesteris will look at these to see the community choices and judge from there) i want the 80-83 cap...and at least krowaz i love the new looks if ko just stuck with reg shells and reg items...i wouldnt have played the game as long as i did....i love the new looks and stuff the new items do i think its neat (example the warm downpour wf i love the nova it does)

In my opinion this is a really good idea. This gives possibilities for players to catch up more easier, and you won't have to face uber items to soon. I voted for Moradon: The Resurrection patch as it already allows farming some pretty good items, but not to much. Krowaz/UTC should for sure be disabled for the first x-amount of months. Also i do think it's good to have a schedule from the staff for the players about when something will get released, this allows the players to know when they can expect something so they can prepare for the next expansion. 

Very good idea IF  server gets really populated. However there shuldnt be any major problems with this because if items start to disappear or some strange things will start to happen between expansions it will negatively affect everyone. The transitions points between expansions should be 100% error free.