Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

To Rabbit.

david4244

Well dieing is a part of it, tho there are plenty of tactical move you can operate with + gg combo /// good combination of combo + the 3 main skill (20% dmg,  ice DOT and 3000 fire skill) as well as well timed nova and overall good sense who to go for, when to retreat abit, and well timed leg cuts saving the day plenty of times. There are ppl not even using leg cuts which is pure stupidity considering it has 100% chance to slow at chaos and giving you the upper hand shitload of times.  And so on, overall it's a rly fair event (you don't see eachother names, despite having crap items normally, at chaos every1 has the same chance and it's a solo event so you are totally on your own there are no1 to save you or slow you down) hence why being my favourity by far.   

Too bad the reward is shitty, therefore barely anybody bothers with it :/

Well, i don't really know the dude, he started it slowly, but today after chaos, had to listen that "i'm a lowlife koxper and i should get a life instead of cheating at a private server" for quite a while.  It was a pretty amusing conversation tho xD And since he said that from now on he will take KSCs about my chaoses and report me, decided to make his life easier and help him out :)

I don't think that rabbit guy meant taking pictures of the results, what does that prove? If you wan't to prove your legitness, just take a video of you making 80 kills in chaos. After that no1 can have nothing bad to say against you. Same goes the other way too, you can't really prove anyone is cheating without a video, you can only suspect it for whatever reason.

It doesn't prove anything, despite that, he clearly said / meant that he is going to take pictures of the results and report me with it. He was like: ''Your kill and death count is a clear proof itself and he will get me banned with these'' I was like ok, here you go. As for making a video, unless Aesteris or some1 like him gonna ask me, i don't feel like bothering with it. And even if he does, unfortunatelly my current PC is kinda crap and i'm unable to record a movie with it, cuz the FPS drops way too much while recording. However i will gladly live stream a few chaos online if it will be necessary.

Ps.: Certain people were accusing me already with things like, i have some kinda special macro only for chaos, so doubt they'd stop making up things even if i'd post a few video aswell.