Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

suggestions to help newcomers

kekkonen

I'm sure, we all would like to see more beginners/ newcomers, well basicly more ppl here. So let's gather some ideas in this thread on how to make it easier to start here in apex. Any suggestions and ideas are wellcome.

some suggestions:

-Exp boost / lessened exp requirements untill 80 lvl or improved exp from quest, just make it still abit easier for them to catch up.

-Level jump could maybe give +5 shells with enchants (non-trade & non- upgr etc. ofc) these aren't still good enough to affect anything, but will make it easier for beginners to farm their gear and go exp at better mobs.

New players are not organized, so it's hard for them to find noah or any exp parties and friends. A lot of pm's asking for coins & items daily, I wish all those new characters could somehow get together and help themselves. If anyone has ideas on how to make it easier to gather up and get together to farm and exp, please post them here.

New players are not organized, so it's hard for them to find noah or any exp parties and friends. A lot of pm's asking for coins & items daily, I wish all those new characters could somehow get together and help themselves. If anyone has ideas on how to make it easier to gather up and get together to farm and exp, please post them here.

they can make HumanStarter Clan /orc starter clan for new comers, every new ppl will go automaticly to a this clan, that's how ppl should meet other ppl and friends, in 1 line: i am opening new char, getting to automatic clan and meeting more friends, the clan leaders can be gms or some noob characters or idk, this can affect alot ingame if ppl will get to a starter clan and meet new ppl instead go to a world without know nothing and exp alone.

they can make HumanStarter Clan /orc starter clan for new comers, every new ppl will go automaticly to a this clan, that's how ppl should meet other ppl and friends, in 1 line: i am opening new char, getting to automatic clan and meeting more friends, the clan leaders can be gms or some noob characters or idk, this can affect alot ingame if ppl will get to a starter clan and meet new ppl instead go to a world without know nothing and exp alone.

they already have that, it's called noah knight's clan, all new chars start in it.

Maybe they could remove or increase the level difference you can have. I think many people leave "noah knights" pretty soon because they cannot party with higher level people without joining their clan. The level difference does not matter when in clan anyway, so why do we need it for the non-organized beginners?

Also, maybe increase the level you can stay in noah knights to lets say 65, to make it more relevant, people might have more time to find new friends and contacts.

In my opinion the whole noah knights -clan is irrelevant. New players are looking for clans, and we need to give them clans & help them create their own.

King's have now good opportunity to talk with new / old clans and ask if they are recruiting. They can easily put up the recruiting notices, and im sure new players will react into those.

I hope there would be someone to create new turkish clan, alot of turkish people joining but soon afterwards leaving. We need to stop them before they do that.

Great job for Ronnen to spend that much time to help newcomers do exp, i think we picked up the right King on human side.

We do the same at orc side, my boys are always farming at EW(most of the nights gmt-3 time), so we add them to the clan and let they exp and farm there(rly good exp btw), after that if he want to keep in the clan or not is up to him. It's just sad when we get raided hehe, i dont like doing it but we had to revenge it some nights back. Most of them log for like 2 or 3 days more and then quit , but we do what we can, yday had to kick like 15 players who didnt logged in the past 10 days or more to free some slots.

On 3 day prem u jump to 75 not 78.

I exped alone to 63 and it took me 2 days with 14 hours of gameplay.

I tought if I do my 65 in those 3 days I will jump to 78 like it says in lvl jump despcription but I jumped to 75.

Every newcomer thinks they gona jump to 78.

So its frustrating when u get screwed.

I hope its clear now what I mean

• Administrators

On 3 day prem u jump to 75 not 78.

I exped alone to 63 and it took me 2 days with 14 hours of gameplay.

I tought if I do my 65 in those 3 days I will jump to 78 like it says in lvl jump despcription but I jumped to 75.

Every newcomer thinks they gona jump to 78.

So its frustrating when u get screwed.

I hope its clear now what I mean

You're not getting screwed - the starter premium is free, the increased jump is for the non-free premiums, otherwise what'd be the point of having the difference between the free vs. premium level jump?

Read ur description of event package.

Nvm, but Im telling u that lot of ppl think they gona jump to 78 bcs they have 5 days EXP premium and in those 5 days they are premium users. Add to npc descrition "5days free premium excluded or something" so ppl will know.

I think that devs should focus on advertising this server on turkish KO forums and get active turkish GM. I get turkish PM's everyday, less than a half of them understand english and i canno't rly help them.

P.S Melody's selling site is probably better adverised than the server itself lol.

Wrecking Crew is bringing in new players daily. Some stay, some quit. But in the last week, we have had at least 4 stay and play daily now. We exp daily with our mages and bring in new players daily. We need to all work together as a community to keep this server growing. People will slowly quit that shitty server Midgard and look for new places to come. 

Saleen1

Wrecking Crew is bringing in new players daily. Some stay, some quit. But in the last week, we have had at least 4 stay and play daily now. We exp daily with our mages and bring in new players daily. We need to all work together as a community to keep this server growing. People will slowly quit that shitty server Midgard and look for new places to come. 

Saleen1

This. :)

This is not just for the beginners, but I think boosting item rewards on BDW, FT, chaos would also help beginners. The people who don't need exp are not joining these events anymore because of the low rewards, this is also bad for the beginners and the server. Beginners don't get exp because there are no events for them. And people who don't need exp are not joining bdw to get 1 red chest...

As a new player let me explain.

Start from 0 with no noahs and nothing from your old char and see how much time it takes solo! amen!

Second give some starter armor and may be 5m noahs (starter armor and wepon is shit atm). I was stuck even to do the first job change. Mining will get good noahs in no time but new people do not know that!

Reduce the number of killings in quests (i found a priest and took me forever to kill the quests mobs). Now again remember i was with quest chitins and glave to do this quests. Get a raptor you may say - how buy premium and sell trinas you may say but again not all of us can do it :P

Also increase the exp in those quests.

NO OFFENCE but Aesteris

are you still commenting on the difference? Be on the other side and imagine a gm say that with server with 7 people on it! I am staying seeing how good the server is and hoping ppl will come but it is hard when there is no one in server to play with which makes farming exp so so so hard!

I did solo most of time (good thing i had a mate from previous server way back in 2007 who gave me some money and bought me few shells and raptor now - remmeber not all of ppl who come can get them), foudn a priest to do quest with and it takes forever.

I tried to go to bdw but always 2/3 people. ALso FT is no point. Jurad was good though!

regards!