Sign in to follow this  
Kallop

Poll #3

Public opinion.   

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Monster Suppression for Cleavers/Destroyers/MD/Glave definitely should be in here. If Apex is expecting a huge player base, then alternatives of golem/troll/harpy grinding would be extremely helpful (For both solo AND team players). I do suggest that it is level orientated, meaning that a level 83 can't initiate it. Maybe 45-62? 

Monster Suppression for Cleavers/Destroyers/MD/Glave definitely should be in here. If Apex is expecting a huge player base, then alternatives of golem/troll/harpy grinding would be extremely helpful (For both solo AND team players). I do suggest that it is level orientated, meaning that a level 83 can't initiate it. Maybe 45-62? 

well higher levels might have harder instances and better rewards ;)

well higher levels might have harder instances and better rewards ;)

I don't think there should be one for Raptors/Shards. At least until Krowaz/UTC Weapons are out, as it would be helpful for new players to farm Monster Suppression for raptors to catch up in gear some how. 

Other - Depends on how much exp those quests give, hopefully not more than 50% per.

5-15 - More than enough, leaning towards 5-10% as you become 75+.

No - Devaluates those items even further.

The value of cleavers are already low, mainly because of the quest weapons that have high AP for no reason. Having monster suppression for those items (Maybe even MD's and Glaves) wouldn't hurt the economy, in fact, it might even make it better since there are going to be more weapons in circulation (By that, I mean higher grade items [+6/7/8])