Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Money Event by TrippyMuffin for the orc nation!

Bar

Nice, there you see that king -notices actually gather up people. You should take advantage of that and notice up recruiting posts.

If the new players don't get any clans, we will be screwed in the long run.

i am allways doing that, mostly i am doing more events that ever any king has made in this server.

i am allways doing that, mostly i am doing more events that ever any king has made in this server.

umm u have done 2 events that i have seen maybe 3 and given out maybe 2 gb... 

When mortal was king on human side he gave out like 60gb the first 2 weeks...

Edit:

and it was his own money none came from king bank

umm u have done 2 events that i have seen maybe 3 and given out maybe 2 gb... 

When mortal was king on human side he gave out like 60gb the first 2 weeks...

Edit:

and it was his own money none came from king bank

keep talk trash bro and then pm me for event or anything elso and we will see how it goes :) i can be also a trash king that dont do anything  to the orc side BUT i am actually doing not like you and your shitty clan, just face it you are also terrible player.

how about you will do buy merchent even? pick an item, and tell the whole human nation come to a specific place, everyone will put :expample- Stone of life buy 4m, and you will buy it, it will down from your income and not the chest  :P, everyone happy 

Would work if i didn't have to buy my items still  :P

enough said.

keep talk trash bro and then pm me for event or anything elso and we will see how it goes :) i can be also a trash king that dont do anything  to the orc side BUT i am actually doing not like you and your shitty clan, just face it you are also terrible player.

enough said.

oh my clan is shitty huh?, yet you can't fight my clan without begging your members to log in right?. You say your trying to be a good king, but you do commands that your selling for your clan and you?. You talk so much trash to me in pms bar, but i didn't dave them cause i figured you were just being how you normally are, i honestly had respect for you out of all of your noob clan members, but now you clearly don't deserve it, bug abusing with ts at war, bug abusing nps,  fixing king votes which i do have a link to where eden admitted he logged chars to vote you cause they would not be online, but you know it's fair right?, why don't you stop acting like you deserve respect from players when no one actually knows who the hell you are, also remember that muffin's uncle is the real owner of your char, your just a simple sharer don't get that  twisted.

ur a mage and alone ur shit... and you call me bad... I bet half the hear u have on is from melody...

You are saying u have done the most events than any other king and I straight up called u out on it then u attack me personally as a player... LOL I just started a few months ago after not playing for almost 10 years...

im sure u would fix your events to make people ur friends with win.. the 2 kings we had in my clan always said sorry guys yall cant win but yall can join king events.

You are a shitty king who cheated to get king. and a shittier person who has to try and belittle people to fell powerful.

Its ok though cause ur a silly little kid

LOL ur a sad

no sad is somthing that you lose in your life, sad is somthing that happend to you and make you not happy, it's sad that you are still commenting on my topic and you and mortal are trying to make me look bad, but the good thing that i am helping more ppl that you will ever do, you and andrew.

so i am actually oppposite from sad, i am happy, i am also happy that i got haters you know why? cus a great player also has a haters and also has a fans, how much that you both hate me, make me stronger, so ye keep it coming bro, eventually you will show yourself as a fool.

LOL How many people have u personally geared and helped lvled 

Ive spend over 12 gb on 1 guy gearing him and i started on 2 more today thats 3 in the last 2 days... 

It wasnt hating till you started calling my clan shitty. ur a mage clan and u nova all day... real skill..

I have more fans than you and more haters. That must mean im alot better than you are...

And yes you are sad... sad is not only used to describe an emotion...

LOL How many people have u personally geared and helped lvled 

Ive spend over 12 gb on 1 guy gearing him and i started on 2 more today thats 3 in the last 2 days... 

It wasnt hating till you started calling my clan shitty. ur a mage clan and u nova all day... real skill..

I have more fans than you and more haters. That must mean im alot better than you are...

And yes you are sad... sad is not only used to describe an emotion...

12 gb on 1 guy? you mean yourself? i dont need to prove that i am helping ppl,  the facts on my notices and my exp party's, tell me where are your facts?

DID I SAY MYSELF?

The gear that i wear on my warrior is closer to 160gb no including my DS armor that im not wearing yet!

And I havent seen you do any exp parties ive seen you say if you need exp message so and so 

not seen you do shit your in mora every time I come to mora

you said 1 guy, could be anybody :) anyway i am doing exp party's you can ask the low gears that i'v exped them, after the server ddosed the mobs are not moving so i cant aoe them and well it's kinda fucked up, i allready told it to aesteris but he didnt do anything with it :( in other way soapman to andrew i allready lost respect to him i'v know him for quite some time (not only from this server) and i know what kind of guy he is, to you i'v still got some respect since you are smart guy and you know what i am doing, anywayyyyyyyyyy i'v would like that you will stop this argument in this topic and if you have anything against me, say it in private, this topic went personal and i hate it, sorry.

you said 1 guy, could be anybody :) anyway i am doing exp party's you can ask the low gears that i'v exped them, after the server ddosed the mobs are not moving so i cant aoe them and well it's kinda fucked up, i allready told it to aesteris but he didnt do anything with it :( in other way soapman to andrew i allready lost respect to him i'v know him for quite some time (not only from this server) and i know what kind of guy he is, to you i'v still got some respect since you are smart guy and you know what i am doing, anywayyyyyyyyyy i'v would like that you will stop this argument in this topic and if you have anything against me, say it in private, this topic went personal and i hate it, sorry.

Bar i find it funny that you claim to lose respect for me, when you came to this server and started actiing like your a god cause you can kill people with the fucked up way resistances are on this server, you don't actually know me at all. cause if you did you would know i don't disrespect anyone that hasn't disrespected me first. I called your clan on the bug/ np abuse, and definitely called you guys on the king voting abuse cause eden/ his brother's own half the damn orc population on this server which makes it unfair for anyone else. I defended you guys on that issue with the bug with the ts, but then when i tested it in that war pt i noticed it was a huge bug and that none of you reported it when you should have,  you actually used it to make nps in every war which shows no respect to the server at all. If you want to prove your a good guy then admit the truth to everyone about the unfair crap you guys have done so far and accept the punishment you deserve for abusing such things. Don't act so high and mighty cause of a long cape or a stupid white cape, your ego has made you as bad as everyone else from your clan and you don't even get that you are not liked by anyone on this server at all, except from the low level new player's that did not know of the underhanded things you and your clan did to get where you are now.

The resistances and their damage reduction are 100% accurate with USKO, it's been verified not just by me.

I think they used to be incorrect, back when Animosity actually had entire mage parties in war,(I remember DHC testing 250+ fire resistance and getting little to no damage reduction)

However I have tested the resistances recently and they are working as intended for damage reduction. For example activating magic shield on my rogue gave me ~110 damage reduction from a light mage's staff attack.