Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Nation Balance

Bar

Nation Balance  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sup boys, i really think that the server isn't balance again, there is all the time so many humans and even our clan (ThunderCatzz) cant manage to do somthing about it.

the nation in the amount of ppl are really good but all the strongest clans on 1 side so i will really suggest somthing to do about it.

Move clan Valor to orc side

move monopol to human side

move cp to human side

move oldschool to human side

move nefarious to human side

move wrecking+wreckingcrew to orc side

i really think if this changes will be made the server will be 100% balance for both nation

why?

Valor strong clan

monopol=medium

cp=strong

oldschool=medium-low

nefarious=strong

wrecking+wrecking crew=strong

edit: my mistake Wreckingcrew has nothing to do with wreck so wreck will stay human

so what i did is actually move 2x strong clan +1 ally of wrecking and moved 2x strong+medium orc clan to human side (cus orcs still got SapientesGladio on orc side)

and after this changes it will be made like this

HumanSide:

CP

Nefarious

OttomanPlatoon

Wreck

and orc side:

Thundercatzz

SapientesGladio

WreckingCrew

Valor

it's really seems that orc side getting the strongest clan, but no. Thundercatzz arent active like there were used to, we got only 8 ppl (and most of time 5-6) that actually active so it will be 3x strong clan vs 3x

what you guys think?

p.s

it's all depends if this clan leaders are want to do it.

Well bar i agree but actually do this,

Human:

nefarious

Monopol

WreckeD

OttomanPlatoon

OldSchool

Karus:

Valor

WreckingCrew

ThunderCattz

CP

SapientesGladio

could be good aswell, i just asked spankme about WreckingCrew and he has nothing to do with them xD (though they are ally with them tho ) so ye this most likley should be happend, once this will be happend this changes will be made:

1. cz will be active all the time

2. i wont kick your butt anymore

3.cz will be active 24/7 

4.wars will be actually fun and challenging for both sides

5.i wont avenge you anymore.

6. raid will be made on both side ( as valor and cp love to raid, same as nefarious and oldschool )

about the 2nd and 3rd post that has in this topic, it seems you both dont have any brain/ or actually care about the server, cus right now server aint on his bad shape....

Too many clans to be moved, im pretty sure 80% of the leaders don't approve.

after this kind of change, nt wont need to be made and server will be balance 100% trust me i am everyday on server and btw i think you wont need to be moved to human side, since you have nothing to do with WreckingCrew, i have added your clan only because i though that you and WreckingCrew are together (well clan name :) )

Well, this is the first day the nations are unbalanced, yesterday there was CP with 2 parties + some Nefarious in cz for a long time = more orcs than humans. Today for some reason there are no tekkens around. We have had awesome pk for many times this week, better than ever on this server. Weekends tend to vary alot, some people have national holidays and so on, some just like to drink like us Finns.

Your idea was to move allmost every active clan around to the other nation, without thinking about timezones and you didn't even know who has who as an ally..

so I still stand by my words, cut down on the mushrooms!

Keep an close eye on the balance, but doing what you supposed would be retarded.

Theres no such thing as balance on a server of this size, only reason it worked on USKO is because there was so many people online at one time, if you transfer clans itll just make it unfair at other peoples times when they play since clans arent online 24/7

what i actually suggest is good and you know why? every side has to have 3x or more of strongs clan (just you know i did calculated gmt's i am online everyday every min, ppl can approve it)

right now as i see it, orc got 2 orc clan, and human has 4-5

my clan isnt pking anymore since many of ma boys(core members) left the server,  we added some of brasilian boys who where at iAm to our clan, but they keep farming coz they dont have even +1 acessories. So i dont think moving OldSchool would make any difference, since im the only one playing (most of the time im running like Usain Bolt with my mage or playing with the mage pt with my priest) . But if u guys feel like doing it, sure we can arrange something.

peace

Actually there is a lot of clan in karus and dont be mad to me but there is not a lot of clan pking in human. Some Valor people is always at cz but never a full pt. I dont see Wrecked at cz anymore. And we Ottoman is at cz at least 1-2 hours in a day with full pt.(Sometimes more then 1 pt) But there is always 1 or 2 party from karus at cz. That just my observation.

As i said in my previous post, its impossible to Balance the server with the amount of members we have now, 90% of the servers i've been on are like this, its a never ending battle in which there is no victory. as most people don't live by set rules where they are on all the time at exactly the right moment, only way to even think of a fix for it would to have like 50-100 people online on each nation at one time. even then its not easy. Moving clans is a band-aid to the problem, it doesn't last long at all. it would be a waste of time as there is times when the server is balanced there are also times when it isn't. to even come close to balance you have to take into account so many things when looking at players (Activity, Personal Skill level, gear, the willingness to fight, Time Zones, etc...) it is 100% impossible to be balanced at all times of the day.

Actually there is a lot of clan in karus and dont be mad to me but there is not a lot of clan pking in human. Some Valor people is always at cz but never a full pt. I dont see Wrecked at cz anymore. And we Ottoman is at cz at least 1-2 hours in a day with full pt.(Sometimes more then 1 pt) But there is always 1 or 2 party from karus at cz. That just my observation.

Instead of 10x switches just move Valor to orc side and problem solved.